1. Orson. I looked past him running down Mike. During the break, I was watching some old DH, and I stumbled across the episode where Orson was polishing the glasses a certain way, which totally turned Bree on. All is forgiven. Karl could have been faithful, yes, but I think he would have become a big ol' bore.
2. Angie. I too am glad. Something was said in that sequence about Nick, which kind of sort of led me to believe that perhaps he had once been in law enforcement. It is interesting to me that they have been able to stay on the run for so long. What does Nick do? We've never seen him working?
3. I love Lynette as well. I wasn't sure where they were going with that whole thing. I liked how the dream ended - except for Tom with the goofy mustache.
I also wonder what will happen with Lynette and this baby. Remember she was very unhappy about being pregnant again. Then she lost oen. I wonder if she will struggle with guilt, etc.
4. Agree. The Wiki spoilers indicate that Mike has been going to the strip club.
5. If she's gone, what a way to go. I kind of hope she's not coming back as well.
6. I don't watch it. I need to add it to my Netflix Queue to be able to start from the very beginning.
Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie