The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Local Radio Station Reports"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-28-02, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Local Radio Station Reports"
This is my first post.

I have not heard anything about this anywhere else on the site.

A local radio station here in Detroit reports that during tonights eposide a male from Massachusetts vomits. They quote the survivor as saying something like it was a cleaning experience kinda like yoga.

Since the person is a male from Massachusetts that leaves Peter or Rob. With all the spoilers pointing to Peter being booted tonight this may be one of the reasons why.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 See other thread AyaK 02-28-02 1
   RE: See other thread Wacko Jacko 02-28-02 2
       RE: See other thread SurvivorBlows 02-28-02 3
           1st episode Spoilers Wacko Jacko 02-28-02 4
       RE: See other thread TechNoir 02-28-02 5
 RE: Local Radio Station Reports Loree 02-28-02 6
   How did most people pick Diane from... Wacko Jacko 02-28-02 7
       Well... AyaK 02-28-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-02, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "See other thread"
HI, Wacko Jacko. Nice to have you with us. See the NY Post article on this thread by diamond:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2282.shtml

So ... is Peter also the vomiter as well as the one who discusses purging? What a charming fellow!

02-28-02, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See other thread"
Funny how there is no mention of Yoga in Peter's bio. That is the only thing that makes me skepical.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-02, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See other thread"
>Funny how there is no mention
>of Yoga in Peter's bio.
> That is the only
>thing that makes me skepical.

CBS is strange about things like that. They don't list in on the website (probably due to space limitations) but they did release it in the official press release -- a copy of which is part of our news article regarding the cast announcement:

http://www.survivorblows.com/survivorblows/s2news.shtml#1013134221

-SB

02-28-02, 03:17 PM (EST)
4. "1st episode Spoilers"
We've all seen the Peter spoilers.

I remember the Debb and Kel spoilers.

Were there any Diane spoilers for Survivor 3? I guessed she was going because of her profile but heard none before the first episode aired.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-02, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See other thread"
I don't know what bio you are looking at but at CBS

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor4/survivors/bios/peter.shtml

it says

"he is a yoga enthusiast and works in real estate and
construction"

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-02, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Local Radio Station Reports"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-02 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

I read a few things I hadn't seen before in an article by David Kronke of the Los Angeles Daily News.

- he mentions that Hunter gets his name mentioned repeatedly tonight

- Sean mentions he's from the 'hood twice in the first 15 minutes

- preening Sarah whose torso and skull both appear to be pneumatically inflated

- new-agey Peter, a bowling alley owner who looks to be the butt of every castaway's joke for the duration of his stay

- time elapsed before someone puking : 30 seconds

- time elapsed before someone mentions "alliances": 17 minutes and 30 seconds

- Sean's shtick is vaguely amusing

- for comic relief Burnett resorts to laying in hick-a-riffic yodeling and bluegrass music behind a scene in which a contestant chases after a rooster

* edited because I can't spell

02-28-02, 05:15 PM (EST)
7. "How did most people pick Diane from S3?"
There were spoilers about Debb and Kel from Survivor 2. I was wondering if there were any for Diane from Survivor 3.

If there were accurate spoilers about Diane than that could almost assure Peter as being the one to go.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-02, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Well..."
Burnett's security was better than normal for S3. But he gave us lots and lots of footage of Diane being bossy, Diane getting the group lost, etc -- and there was vidcap evidence that Boran lost the first IC. Thus, most everyone thought that Diane would get the heave-ho. See the first S3 voting thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1576&forum=DCForumID2&archive=yes

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •