3. Dante's stunt double was set on fire 4 times in that one day - twice when her arm catches on fire and twice on her run out to the pool.
6. While on fire and running through the mansion, the stunt person accidentally tripped. While she was not injured, the trip looked great on camera.
4. The stunt person had to wear several layers of protective clothing, including the fire-resistant material asbestos underneath her pajamas. She also wore special gloves and was coated in specially prepared flammable gel.
7. The best way to light a pig's head (or any dish) on fire? Bacardi 151.
9. In the morgue, Dontae was shivering because his pajamas were still damp. A team of producers helped to keep him warm with hair dryers.
10. No real benzene was used on set. Instead, the benzene bottle was filled up with ammonia, which reacted to what was painted in clear color on the flag -- turning it magenta.
Killer Guesses week 2
Adrianna - Kam (Dontae week 1)
Cris - Adrianna (same)
Dana - Adrianna (same)
Don - Cris (Dana week 1)
Geno - Kam (same)
Kam - Geno (same)
Lindsey - Cris (same)
Melina - Cris (same)
Ronnie - Adrianna (Dontae week 1)
Sasha - Ulysses (Adrianna week 1)
Ulysses - Adrianna (Dontae week 1)
Adrianna again got the most Killer votes (4), then Cris (3), Kam (2), Geno (1), Ulysses (1). Ronnie and Ulysses have the distinction that both times each of them voted for the next victim.
Benzene as an additive to gasoline improves the octane rating.