The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Andy Paige fans"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-29-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Andy Paige fans"
I like Andy, I think she would have made an awesome life coach.

I hope you will join me in urging her to go to the next level by encouraging cruelty-free labor in all the items she promotes. Send her a personal message or sign her guestbook at http://www.centsofstyle.org

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Andy Paige fans Lizz726 10-29-05 1
   RE: Andy Paige fans Sharon_L 10-29-05 2
       RE: Andy Paige fans megpie 10-29-05 3
           RE: Andy Paige fans cannfran59 10-30-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lizz726 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-29-05, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lizz726 Click to send private message to Lizz726 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Andy Paige fans"
I love Andy as well!!! I remember one time corresponding with her and telling her my friends and I would tape SO weekly and watch it on the weekends. I told her that we played a game..."Every time Andy cries we take a shot". She laughed and said we must have been consistantly drunk for 6 weeks!!! She annoyed me at first but I soon found that she cracked my ##### up and I loved her!!

Sharon_L 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-29-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sharon_L Click to send private message to Sharon_L Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Andy Paige fans"
The current litter isn't ready for Andy.

If I were her, I'd stay far, far away from SOH. Anyhow..
looks like she's staying busy enough.

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-29-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Andy Paige fans"
>The current litter isn't ready for
>Andy.
>
>If I were her, I'd stay
>far, far away from SOH.
> Anyhow..
>looks like she's staying busy enough.
>

I agree with you, they are not ready for Andy at all.

cannfran59 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-30-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cannfran59 Click to send private message to cannfran59 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Andy Paige fans"
IMO they are ALLLLLL more than ready for ANDY.....and her MAKEOVER MAGIC BRING HER ON!!!!! chuckles!!....ann

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •