The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hello bb fans me again...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kim 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-28-03, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kim Click to send private message to kim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hello bb fans me again...."
To all the bb fans sorry for my caps earlier. I use them at times do to the fact I have a heard times reading small print. So please for give me.

I am so much enjoying the bb4 season and i cannot wait for bb5 that is if there is going to be one. I can watch bb 7 days a week. As anyone out ther heard that Jee left? I was in one of the bb chats and someone had said that he left cause of personal reason? Can anyone in bb land tell me if it ture? Thank you. And my car if you are still out there I would like to hear from you again you seem to be a nice person.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hello bb fans me again.... Chrissy gal 07-29-03 1
 RE: Hello bb fans me again.... kim 07-30-03 2
   RE: Hello bb fans me again.... FesterFan1 07-30-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-29-03, 04:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hello bb fans me again...."
Hi Kim,

This is the Big Brother Fanatics Forum, the only things that can be posted here are things that have already been shown on TV. So, IF anyone had any information about the live feeds it would be posted on the Big Brother Live Feed Updates and Spoilers Forum.

Found Here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID34&conf=DCConfID11

Welcome to SB!

kim 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-30-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kim Click to send private message to kim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hello bb fans me again...."
Hello, there Kim. Glad to see that is other bbf other then I. I cannot wait to see if there is another bb5 in the works.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-03, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hello bb fans me again...."
OK, I'm just taking a guess, here...multiple personalities?

Fester
Tell me what I've won, Johnny.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •