The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SO #1 Drama Queen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

BienAimee81 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-12-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BienAimee81 Click to send private message to BienAimee81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SO #1 Drama Queen"
Now that we are in the 3rd season of show, who do you think is the #1 drama queen? There are so many...I don't know where to start, but I say Deborah from the 2nd season.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SO #1 Drama Queen jezabel 10-12-05 1
   RE: SO #1 Drama Queen kimross61 10-12-05 3
 RE: SO #1 Drama Queen AshLanie 10-12-05 2
   RE: SO #1 Drama Queen jelnova 10-12-05 4
 RE: SO #1 Drama Queen BitterSweet26 10-28-05 5
   RE: SO #1 Drama Queen karenlucyian 10-28-05 6
 RE: SO #1 Drama Queen kissmiback 10-28-05 7
   RE: SO #1 Drama Queen bentherdunthat 10-29-05 13
 RE: SO #1 Drama Queen Devlynne 10-29-05 8
 RE: SO #1 Drama Queen baybe 10-29-05 9
 RE: SO #1 Drama Queen JohnEthc 10-29-05 10
 RE: SO #1 Drama Queen EnfanTerrible 10-29-05 11
   RE: SO #1 Drama Queen Chicksterkf 10-31-05 19
 RE: SO #1 Drama Queen Viewers Opinion 10-29-05 12
   RE: SO #1 Drama Queen Sharon_L 10-29-05 14
       RE: SO #1 Drama Queen shayshay1 10-29-05 15
           RE: SO #1 Drama Queen megpie 10-29-05 16
 RE: SO #1 Drama Queen ochooker 10-31-05 17
   RE: SO #1 Drama Queen mhb0125 10-31-05 18
       RE: SO #1 Drama Queen cannfran59 10-31-05 20
           RE: SO #1 Drama Queen paigesmom 11-01-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jezabel 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-12-05, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jezabel Click to send private message to jezabel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-05 AT 02:07 PM (EST)

To me the number one Drama Queen would have to be Tess. I don't remember what season. But Deborah (I mean D'BoorAh ) was up at the top.

kimross61 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-12-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kimross61 Click to send private message to kimross61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
Jezabel I'm with you about Tess every time she would be
on the show I would say to myself here comes the drama
queen because she always had to be the center of attention.
Which she always was. I can't remember what season that
Deborah was in but what I did see of her I didn't like.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-12-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-05 AT 02:36 PM (EST)

ChrisH-season one.

She was such a drama queen.and a liar but aren't msot drama queens liar in one way or another?..loved the scene when she accuses Erika of banging the drawer on her foot...she hobbles around til her date then walks jsut fine in high heels.....of which she said she never wore heels til she entered the house.

Oh yeah, let's not forget how she hadn't had a male sexually since her divorce but then goes on to brag about her young boy *toy* at a group assignment and also tells the interviewer at the date place about the said boy toy.

ChrisH, imho, will always be the biggest drama queen going. Deborah, Tess, etc don't even come close to ChrisH in being a drama queen.

jelnova 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-12-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jelnova Click to send private message to jelnova Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
Iyanla, hands down.

BitterSweet26 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-05, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BitterSweet26 Click to send private message to BitterSweet26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
In my opinion I would say Deborah. Although there have been many more who are runners ups.

karenlucyian 84 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karenlucyian Click to send private message to karenlucyian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
jelnova I laughed out loud at your "Iyanla" vote. I was thinking the same thing. I can't wait for next weeks showdown between her and Christina. I have been saying for days that Christina is hustling Iyanla. They have had maybe 5 sessions and no "breakthrough" at any of those sessions. Not that crying is a sign of success, but, not once has Christina had a session with IV that she cried, let down her walls, spoke the truth, tried on anything new. Excuse me, but is she here to change or what. So, my vote would be for Christina, she has grandstanded the entire show so far. JMHO

kissmiback 118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-28-05, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kissmiback Click to send private message to kissmiback Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-05 AT 11:46 PM (EST)

Tess!!! I couldnt not stand her!! She got kicked out right?

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-29-05, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
I wonder if we won't see Tess again this season. She was asked to leave, but she was also given the option to return at a later time, because she wasn't "ready" for the SO house yet.

Devlynne 154 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-05, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devlynne Click to send private message to Devlynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-05 AT 08:16 PM (EST)

* EXPIRED *

baybe 22 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-05, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail baybe Click to send private message to baybe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
I'm going with Iyanla, also. She's even got the outfits and hair do dah's down to a science. "Be a great day"

JohnEthc 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-29-05, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnEthc Click to send private message to JohnEthc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
Nyanza, hands down...

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-29-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
Andy was THE BIGGEST drama queen in my opinion but she grew out of it.

After her, I would say Audrey, who had to be dragged off the stage at the Arizona fair, and she does this whole dramatic scene everytime she hears the musical intro to her songs, even though she did not write the music!

Chicksterkf 7 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-05, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chicksterkf Click to send private message to Chicksterkf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
AUDREY (oh, god, did she get under my skin)

Viewers Opinion 63 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-05, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Viewers%20Opinion Click to send private message to Viewers%20Opinion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
Tess by all means was the "MS. DRAMA 2004" queen. She was full of her self and of #&*$!! Why they put up with her like they did is beyond me.

Sharon_L 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-29-05, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sharon_L Click to send private message to Sharon_L Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
Miz Iyanla

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-29-05, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
Deborha was a drama queen but at least she was entertaining ,Tess,Nayanz and christine2 there were drama queens and big b@tches too

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
Dehorha to me is #1, then there is Tess and Nayanz they were drama queen's big time. Usually drama queen's change in the house, but if my memory is correct they didn't get close to changing.

ochooker 96 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-05, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ochooker Click to send private message to ochooker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
LORI from season 1! Do we not recall her stomping around the yard grounds when one of the houseguests was not sent home after a BOR? and that is just one flashback... And those ridiculous 4 inch mary janes for her "discrepency." Last time I checked an orthopedist would'nt recommend daily 4 inch heel wear anyway, let alone mold an Rx of one. She certainly was the only volunteer at the animal shelter wearing stripper shoes with them jeans! Quite a hilarious memory.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-31-05, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
Can't comment on any of the HG's from season one because I didn't catch on to SO then, but for me I believe Tess is #1 and Cassie is #2. I don't know if Cassie was so much of a drama queen or a pity queen. I guess she's kind of in the middle..

cannfran59 56 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cannfran59 Click to send private message to cannfran59 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!! stomping and screaming!!!!!...... If I can only pick ! 1 ! Then I'm not gonna play!!!!.....It's such a HUGE TOSS UP!! I say give em all a cookie...ann

paigesmom 17 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail paigesmom Click to send private message to paigesmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: SO #1 Drama Queen"
my dark horse drama queen, Josie. she said she hated conflict and drama, but darn it if she wasn't always in the middle of it. that said, i still liked her.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •