The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"***OFFICIAL BB3 SUMMARY...RETURN OF WHO???***"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-02, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"***OFFICIAL BB3 SUMMARY...RETURN OF WHO???***"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-02 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

Damn enter key...Can someone remove this since I haven't even typed it up yet?

Thanks,
Trish

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ***OFFICIAL BB3 SUMMARY...RETUR... LadyT 08-18-02 1
   RE: ***OFFICIAL BB3 SUMMARY...RETUR... Drive My Car 08-18-02 2
       RE: ***OFFICIAL BB3 SUMMARY...RETUR... LadyT 08-18-02 3
           Help Lolly 08-18-02 4
               RE: Help sleeeve 08-18-02 5
                   RE: Help LadyT 08-18-02 6
                       RE: Help SurvivorBlows 08-18-02 7
                           Ok with me . . . but before you go Lolly 08-18-02 8
                               RE: Ok with me . . . but before yo... sleeeve 08-19-02 9
                               RE: Ok with me . . . but before yo... Drive My Car 08-19-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-18-02, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ***OFFICIAL BB3 SUMMARY...RETURN OF WHO???***"
I am pissed.
I had the whole summary just about done, I was adding the bolds and stuff...Lost my connection.

Coming soon

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-02, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ***OFFICIAL BB3 SUMMARY...RETURN OF WHO???***"

I would laugh and stuff, but ummmmmmm, since I am 2 weeks late with mine, I guess I outta shut up.

Great Summary Trish!!! I loved it!!

08-18-02, 05:45 PM (EST)
3. "RE: ***OFFICIAL BB3 SUMMARY...RETURN OF WHO???***"
Its up now damnit

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-18-02, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Help"
Trish, ya gotta moment? I have a makeup summary, but I don't know how to post the darn thing. Are there any secrect gizmos that I need to know? BTW, I have never started a thread before and I rarely post.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-18-02, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Help"
While viewing the list of threads in the Bashers forum, there will be an icon at the top of your screen that says "Post"

Click on that, and make the subject of your post ***OFFICIAL BBB SUMMARY: <title of your summary goes here>***

Then cut and paste your summary into the message area, and click "Preview"... if everything looks okay, then click "Post Message".

You summary will automatically be added to the news page, and to the Episode Summaries Page (on the menu bar at the left of this screen)... it usually only takes 48 hours for that to happen, but right now we're experiencing technical difficulties, so it might take a week.

Also, T's problems bring me to an important point... we've said this before, but you should ALWAYS write your summary (or any lengthy post) in a word processor (like Microsoft Word), and then cut and paste the summary over here once it's done... that way, you don't have to worry about losing it if you lose your connection while you're writing.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

08-18-02, 07:47 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Help"
Lolly, I am sorry, I didn't see your post until now, but do what sleeeve said.

And sleeeve, I have written it in word, and was getting ready to post it. I just needed to do the bolds and italics and some fine tuning. Then I lost it, damnit! So Lolly, the best thing to do is write it in word.

I can't wait to read it Lolly! Um, sleeeve, I noticed that you were kind enough to post something on my fake summary, but not on my real summary. And I was just about to post on the Mole board about you....

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-02, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Help"
Does this mean I can't delete this thread now?

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-18-02, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ok with me . . . but before you go"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-02 AT 11:26 PM (EST)

could you tell me something? I understand Sleeeve's instructions -- thanks Sleeeve -- but are there other tricks involved that an idjut like me wouldn't know? Like -- what's that bit about adjusting the text written in Word to show italics and bold and such? Is that the HTML Tags stuff?

Otherwise, if your question is directed to me - go ahead and delete - I copied Sleeeve's info. Thanks.

Edited to say: Thanks, Trish. I need all the help I can get. And as soon as I finish my second summary (hopefully by tomorrow), I'll catch up on reading your summaries. I read your first and it was a hoot.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-19-02, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ok with me . . . but before you go"
Yes... bold and italics require you to use html tags... for questions about how to do this, you should visit our Help Forum. In fact, I think that this thread contains just about everything that you might need in order to write your summary.

Good Luck and I look forward to reading your summary.

LadyT... I read your summary, but for the record, I personally stopped responding to summaries a LONG time ago, because sometimes I don't read them for months at a time, and I don't like people to know how behind I am on my reading . In fact, I just finished reading two summaries from Survivor 3 that I never got around to reading until now.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-02, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ok with me . . . but before you go"
Lolly, all of your questions are valid ( and trust me, we have all asked them at one time or another) If you click on "Conferences" at the top of this forum, you will see all the Forums SB offers ( visit OffTopic sometime) try the "Help" forum and most of your questions will be answered.

Also when you click post ( or reply) look at the red text on top of the post box. HTML Tags enambled, will tell you some of what you need. ( But I recommend the Help Forum)

Don't worry, a couple of code tricks and it all becomes easy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •