The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 8 Theme"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mdld 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-03-07, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mdld Click to send private message to mdld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 8 Theme"
This may already have been discussed and if so sorry- but seems that I read in maybe US Weekend or something that next week is Latin Themed and J Lo is the guest!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 8 Theme geekboy 04-03-07 1
   Agree zombiebaby 04-03-07 2
       RE: Agree Magnolia_Rocker 04-03-07 3
           RE: Agree priestdi 04-03-07 4
           RE: Agree agman 04-05-07 13
 RE: Top 8 Theme emydi 04-03-07 5
 RE: Top 8 Theme zazzy 04-03-07 6
   RE: Top 8 Theme mistyrose52 04-05-07 7
       RE: Top 8 Theme zazzy 04-05-07 8
           RE: Top 8 Theme zazzy 04-05-07 9
               RE: Top 8 Theme emydi 04-05-07 10
                   RE: Top 8 Theme agman 04-05-07 11
                       RE: Top 8 Theme zazzy 04-05-07 12
 Sanji frisky 04-06-07 14
   RE: Sanji Fishercat 04-06-07 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-03-07, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 8 Theme"
This is the one week that they were rumoring way back, and the one week which i am sure of will be the major trainwreck of the season.

Agree/disagree?

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-07, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Agree"
Even Latino people can't do Latin. See Jennifer Lopez and Gloria Estefan.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-03-07, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Agree"
The first episode of AI I ever watched was the Gloria Esteban week during season 3. It's a wonder I ever watched it again.

Horrid, just horrid.

A Tribe Original!

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-03-07, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Agree"

Blake's the only one I can see doing well, beatboxing to the beat and all that.

in my mind's eye I can see it now.

oh and Sanjaya will do something memorable, you can count on that. lol.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-07, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Agree"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-07 AT 11:48 PM (EST)

>
>Horrid, just horrid.
>
>
>
>
Just a scary thought. Can you imagine Phil singing a latin song?

A snidget original

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-07, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 8 Theme"
My DVR for next week says on WEds. JLo performs...so I don't doubt the theme..

tribey is my American Idol!
by the way I just watched Monster in Law recently for first time...LOVED IT...which is surprising not a big JF or JLo fan

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-03-07, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top 8 Theme"
Here's the thread with all the themes for the season--with as much as is known for now:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/2215.shtml

J Lo was on Ellen today--she looked great and sounded even better. I loved her Latin version of her song. She and Ellen talked AI and J Lo really likes Lakisha. She mentioned a few others, too, like Melinda and agreed on Blake and Jordin when Ellen pointed them out.

I look for Lakisha to do great on J Lo's week.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-05-07, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Top 8 Theme"
I could see the 3 divas (Jordin, Lakisha and Melinda) pulling that off, only because they have the brains to figure out a good song choice for THEM.

Haley will dress in some ungodly outfit where you'll have to send your kids to their room for 10 minutes to get out the play dough!

Blake MAY do ok, but I wouldn't count on it. Chris R give me the hebee geebees-don't ask me why. It's that wailey half-country half-nothing else (lame JT imitation??) that gets under my skin like a bad case of mites! So, even if he did ok, I wouldn't like it! Phil-ohhhhh, mama! Don't even wanna go there! I can see Sanjaya now in hoola skirt and coconut brazeere dancing around on stage, getting in touch with his ultra feminine side once again!

I don't think I missed anyone-if I did, I guess they just don't do much for me, anyway.....It will definitely be a very sad and unforgettable night!

04-05-07, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Top 8 Theme"
I think the guys/Blake will struggle with this week and next week (Latin and country) but will rebound with inspirational song week, Bon Jovi and Barry Gibb. So if u are a Blake fan, he needs the votes the next 2 weeks.

04-05-07, 01:33 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Top 8 Theme"
OMG I just had a vision of Sanj doing a Desi Arnez imitation!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-07, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Top 8 Theme"
I see him wearing fruit on his head....

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-07, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Top 8 Theme"
>I see him wearing fruit on
>his head....

...And singing the Chaquita Banana song!!!!!

A snidget original

04-05-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Top 8 Theme"
ROFL!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-07, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Sanji"
Three words: HIPS.DON'T.LIE

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-07, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sanji"
Please please please please let it be so.

He'd go down as an American Idol LEGEND with that performance.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •