The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S3 MISTAKE- BIG TIME"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-16-02, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S3 MISTAKE- BIG TIME"
It has been revealed today that the Four Final quiz that Kim Johnson won, by one question, and caused Tom to be voted off, may have been this BIG mistake. Here's the article
www.allyourtv.com/feature/survivor/mistake.html

The question was about the piercings of the female members of S3 and Kim J. won because she said "Kelly" and now that answer has been called into question. I think it was DangerKitty who pointed out that Kelly did say she had a navel piercing when she was in high school. Or something to that effect. The article says that they are paying larger amounts of money, presumably to Tom and Lex. "Cash settlements", etc. Check it out. I hope this is on the right board, meaning spoilers. I didn't know whether this was a basher or a spoiler. It certainly is shocking, but it's something DangerKitty noted at the time. Thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S3 MISTAKE- BIG TIME dabo 02-16-02 1
   RE: S3 MISTAKE- BIG TIME Rose Red 02-16-02 2
 RE: S3 MISTAKE- BIG TIME SurvivorBlows 02-17-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-02, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S3 MISTAKE- BIG TIME"
Thoughts.

1. This should have gone on the Fanatic Forum or the Basher Forum simply because S3 is yesterday, it has nothing to do with spoiling S4. So don't be surprised if this gets moved or locked.

2. Piercings do close sometimes when they are left to do so.

3. Any parent who allows a child to have a piercing of anything other than an ear, unless it is a part of the culture they are from, should be sent to a remedial parenting class. And that goes for tattoos as well.

4. It was a dumb question anyway.

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-16-02, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S3 MISTAKE- BIG TIME"
But Dabs, wouldn't this have changed the entire outcome of the game? Or maybe not? Ethan was one behind, and the rest of them were tied. I think Lex's answer was Lindsey. I wonder what the right answer was? Maybe we'll never know.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-02, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S3 MISTAKE- BIG TIME"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-02 AT 01:35 AM (EST)

I don't know how anyone could logically consider this to be even remotely a "spoiler" -- the damn show ended a month ago.

Locking this thread, if folks want to talk about this, Fanatics or Bashers would be the area (depending on what direction you wanted to take the conversation.)

I guess it's time for me to trot out the "we don't swim in your toilet, please don't pee in our pool line" again.

Just to be clear, NONE of the following are justifications for posting a topic in the spoilers forum:

A) I want a lot of people to read my post and "spoilers" gets the most activity

B) I don't read any of the other forums and don't want to waste my oh so valuable time going over there to post

C) I was reading the spoilers forum at the time the thought came to me and I'm just too damn lazy or inconsiderate to bother clicking into the other forum and posting it there

D) I don't know if it's a spoiler or not, so because of A, B, C, or something else that's behind unknown door X, I'm going to post it in spoilers.

E) I'm a rock star (or media whore,) and we don't follow the rules

There's too much non-spoiler or even decent speculation garbage floating in the spoiling waters lately, I'm asking everyone to please stop it before we end up needing a dreg net to deal with it all.

-SB

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •