Interesting show last night.
- Susan vs Catherine and the painting. This part bugged me, because I think any idiot should have known (and understood) why the painting came down. Then again, Susan has shown us time and again that she is not just any idiot.
- Lynette vs Tom. Wow, did they ever let go at each other during that dinner. Is there anyone else who could see any possible way how they could go home from that and be friends?
- Orson vs Fagin. "You've got to pick a pocket or two". Let's see where this story line goes, but clearly they are setting up a confrontation with Bree.
- Edie vs the priest. He tried to reject her, but let something slip. Only a baby step last night, but finally some movement in Dave's story. (I noticed that Karen was back, but sadly wasn't chasing Dave)
- Gaby vs Brad (Carlos' boss). To me this was actually the main story line last night. Gaby finding some conscience? Interesting how she has changed from her days with the garden boy. Back to the Gaby we love. Her pendulum swings more than any other character in that regard. Interesting that right from day 1 Carlos didn't want to work for Brad.
DW seems to recall that Gaby and Carlos were made god-parents to the Brad's. If Brad's wife gets sent away for murder, will Gaby and Carlos end up with those kids (and the bazillion dollars that seem to go with them)?
So what did you guys think of last night's show?
It's Bachelor Love, which is like Monopoly Money in that it has no actual value outside the game. - frodis