The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alias"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-04, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alias"
Ok, I know there are Alias fans out there. Who could believe that Lauren's mother is the head of the Covenant?

Oh, and Bebo, Vaughn is MINE! ANd does he have a first name? Everyone calls him Vaughn.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alias Bebo 04-01-04 1
   RE: Alias LadyT 04-02-04 2
       RE: Alias PeppermintPatty 05-15-04 22
 RE: Alias managerr 04-02-04 3
   RE: Alias Bebo 04-02-04 4
   RE: Alias SurvivaBear 04-12-04 8
 RE: Alias L82LIFE 04-02-04 5
   RE: Alias grit 04-22-04 9
       Break-Up trigirl 04-28-04 10
 RE: Alias leannerenee 04-08-04 6
   RE: Alias managerr 04-12-04 7
       Sloan's Daughter trigirl 04-28-04 11
           RE: Sloan's Daughter Roobean 04-28-04 12
               RE: Sloan's Daughter trigirl 04-29-04 13
           RE: Sloan's Daughter Sweater_Puffs 04-30-04 14
 I hope Lauren Reed dies a long, slo... Sweater_Puffs 05-03-04 15
   RE: I hope Lauren Reed dies a long,... Mistral 05-05-04 19
       RE: I hope Lauren Reed dies a long,... Sweater_Puffs 05-06-04 20
 WooHoo Jack! L82LIFE 05-04-04 16
   Spy One Liners Sweater_Puffs 05-04-04 17
   RE: WooHoo Jack! Bebo 05-05-04 18
       RE: WooHoo Jack! Sweater_Puffs 05-06-04 21
 It's Renewed! Bebo 05-18-04 23
   January???? grit 05-18-04 24
 Season Finale LadyT 05-24-04 25
   HELP NEEDED!!! grit 05-24-04 26
       RE: HELP NEEDED!!! buckeyegirl 05-24-04 28
   RE: Season Finale EnglProf 05-24-04 27
       RE: Season Finale Sweater_Puffs 05-29-04 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Alias"
I'll share with you, T.

And Vaughn's first name is the same as the actor's - Michael. Sydney calls him Michael, while occasionally Weiss calls him Mike.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

04-02-04, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Alias"
As much as I love Alias, could it be any more like Le Femme Nikita? Her contact was named Michael also, and he was just as sexy.

PeppermintPatty 167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-15-04, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PeppermintPatty Click to send private message to PeppermintPatty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Alias"
Ahhhh yes.

I love them both.

It's all in the mint.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-02-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Alias"
Was she head of the covenant? I just got the impression that she was just an agent of some sort, albeit a high up one.

A Sydney-Irina vs. Lauren-Lauren's Mom showdown could be awesome...I thought that was a brilliantly chilling scene when Lauren's mom heartlessly killed her dad.

04-02-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Alias"
It got a gasp from me - and I love it when that show makes me gasp.

That's why this show is so awesome. You think you know what's going on, then everything gets twisted. I thought there was something off about her little Stepford routine at the beginning.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-12-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Alias"
A Sydney-Irina vs. Lauren-Lauren's Mom showdown could be awesome- I definitely think this was set up last night. Perhaps this will be this season's cliffhanger.

I am not sure that Sloan has not changed. I think it will be interesting to see if Sidney's dad will really allow him to be executed.

Also, what will Vaughn do now that he knows Lauren is a double agent?

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-04, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Alias"
Lauren's mom totally surprised me! I love this show. Can't wait to see Lauren get the boot and Vaughn and Syd get back together.

Can I just have Vaughn for one night? Please, I promise I'll give him back.

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-22-04, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Alias"
Can't wait to see Lauren get the boot and Vaughn and Syd get back together.

I'm wondering if this will be hard for the producers to do. Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan were dating in real life and just broke up. It would be interesting to see how it plays out.

I've always been kind of partial to Weiss myself. DH can't understand it...

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-28-04, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Break-Up"
Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan were dating in real life and just broke up.

Oh darn. They were so cute together. Oh well girls...he's available again!

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-08-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Alias"
They never said LAuren's mom is the head of the Covenant! She is just a "Bad Guy". I did, however, read in many a place theat none other than Arvin Sloane is the mysterious Head. This makes sooo much sense! Obviously there is the Covenant's interest in Rambaldi, and Sloane is also getting CIA intel by acting as their double agent. I mean, nobody really thinks he has changed, do you???

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-12-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Alias"
It's definitely leaning that way now, especially with the various spoilers of who "The Passenger" is going to turn out to be. For one, I can finally see what Sloane's endgame is. (All this is an attempt to find the Passenger)

04-28-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Sloan's Daughter"
I'm a little confused. Isn't Sloan hurting Nadia by giving her the gooey-green injection?

Roobean 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roobean Click to send private message to Roobean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sloan's Daughter"
Probably, but he is focused on the Rambaldi prophecy. He wants to know what the message will be.

04-29-04, 07:13 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Sloan's Daughter"
He is not going to get a Father's Day card this year if he keeps this up!

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-30-04, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sloan's Daughter"
The gooey-green injection looked like antifreeze to me, either that or gelatinous GatorAde.

I was waiting for Lauren Reed to wind up being Syd's long lost sister, what a burn. It could still be true, a twist waiting in the wings.

Sloane has no interest in protecting "his daughter(s)", he only has interest in Rimbaldi's secrets. I don't think he's letting on as to the true nature of his research. He is motivated by past betrayal, seeking power and enacting revenge -- period!

05-03-04, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "I hope Lauren Reed dies a long, slow death, and soon!"
Just a stretch here, but could it be possible that Sloan is actually Rimbaldi? Sloan just lied about Rimbaldi's timeline and for some reason cannot remember his own work?

It's a twisted twist!

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I hope Lauren Reed dies a long, slow death, and soon!"
Love your theory! You may be on to something....

I kinda thought it would be twisted if Syd's half-sister turned out to be Lauren...

But I think Lauren will not be killed off this season and might be one of those occasional reoccurring bad guys (kinda like QT). It will make her more difficult to divorce...

05-06-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
20. "RE: I hope Lauren Reed dies a long, slow death, and soon!"
I'd hate to be the person serving those divorce papers... ouch!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "WooHoo Jack!"
I was so glad to see Jack finally get some! Lucky Katya.

05-04-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
17. "Spy One Liners"
I loved the spy foreplay: "Yeah, I can do this without you, so don't get your bootie in a bunch."

05-05-04, 09:11 AM (EST)
18. "RE: WooHoo Jack!"
How many men could resist Isabella Rosselini saying they were sexy?

I'm sure there are quite a few of us women who would fall in that category too.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ and YOUR American Idol.

05-06-04, 05:43 PM (EST)
21. "RE: WooHoo Jack!"
True, but ya know about those G men, they gotta protect every point of entry... even the sexy ones.

05-18-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
23. "It's Renewed!"
The good news: ABC officially announced today that Alias will be back next season.

The bad news: It won't be back until January 2005.

More good news: Once it's back, we get 20 new episodes in a rerun-free run.

Have whip, will travel.

05-18-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "January????"
Well, at least it will be free from reruns. I have a hard enought time remembering what happened from one week to the next. I can't stand when it's 2 or 3 weeks between episodes.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

05-24-04, 06:23 AM (EST)
25. "Season Finale"
Kept me on the edge of my seat, but not as much as previous years. I don't believe that Jack is head of the Covenant though , I think Sloane is. I want Sloane to be a baddie again.

So, what were your thoughts?

05-24-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
26. "HELP NEEDED!!!"
My husband and I were watching Alias last night and the d@mn cable went out at 9:45!!! I was devastated! (And my husband now thinks I'm a loon because of the way I reacted...)

I went to ABC's website this morning and read the recap, but it's missing all the little nuances. For example, it just says that Vaughn was going to disfigure Lauren with hydrochlic acid and then he gets stabbed. There's no mention of Lauren's "I fell in love with you" speech and how she spit on him after he was stabbed. I think that changes the whole meaning of the scene.

Please, please, provide me with some in-depth analysis of the last 10-15 minutes. When the cable went out, Vaughn had escaped from the hospital and Sydney was observing the activity in Palermo from a distance. Thanks everyone!

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: HELP NEEDED!!!"
As Vaughn was killing Lauren (to rescue Syd of course) Lauren gave Sydney the numbers to the vault number. It ended with Sydney finding out she was a part of some program...as soon as you see that Jack Bristow was the Project Manager for the program, he arrives and tells her: "You were never supposed to find out about this." Alias being Alias left the viewers in the lurch about what Jack would do to Sydney now that she found out about the program.

--I was a tad confused by the whole episode because I missed a few episodes this season, but my mom said she thought it had something to do with the Russia baby program they mentioned a few weeks back. Of course I had no idea what she meant, but it may help you.
A Kyngsladye Original
"Outwit, Outplay and Outwhatever" ~Big Tom

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-24-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Season Finale"
My hubby thought Jack looked like he was about to kill Sydney-- pretty weird stuff. Not sure about head of the Covenant though. I don't believe it either, but Sydney is clearly mad about having been his special project all these years. I didn't quite get what's going on, but I guess that's what cliff hangers are for. Arrrgh about having to wait until January. Darn ABC-- hopefully this won't mean they're trying to cancel the show.

05-29-04, 07:24 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Season Finale"
Yes, Jack was rather upset that Sydney saw her file. He is probably responsible for her lost time. Perhaps a new technique in espionage - make your daughter brain dead so as to play the other side, test her true subconscious, and get every little bit of intelligence you can at any cost.

He looked like he was going to blank her out again at the very end "You shouldn't have seen that Syd."

Did anyone notice a while back when Syd 'rescued' Jack from his prison cell just shortly after returning from her two year absence that he much resembled Hannibal Lechter - just a thought.

I question Jack's judgement in banging Isabella Rosalini's character, after all, she looks as though she could be Lauren Reed's mother - just a thought.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •