The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gina Spoiler For Whatever It's Worth"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-10-02, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gina Spoiler For Whatever It's Worth"
Now I'm not sure if this has any spoiler value but I think it's quite interesting. I am a UF student here in Gainesville and just for the heck of it, looked up Gina Crew's name in the new 2002 phone book. Well I of course expected her to be unlisted. Well she isn't. It listed her phone number and address. I found it very hard to believe that if she made it far in the game, that she would list her phone number and address in the phone book. Someone who made it towards the end surely would want to be unlisted. Anyway, if this spoiler was a pathetic waste of your time I apologize. Keep in mind I'm new at this, and I'm only trying to help

"I may be alot of things, but I ain't no Hershey Bar."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gina Spoiler For Whatever It's ... Rose Red 02-10-02 1
 RE: Gina Spoiler For Whatever It's ... Outfrontgirl 02-10-02 2
   RE: Gina Spoiler For Whatever It's ... SurvivorBlows 02-10-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-10-02, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gina Spoiler For Whatever It's Worth"
Oh, Please, Jeff, you're not pathetic! Stop it! You bring up a great point. ETHAN is still listed in the New York phone book, and he WON! I tried calling him several months back but his phone number had been changed to an unlisted number. OF COURSE.
Alicia was in the phone book here, too, last year, but ditto, she changed her number, too. NOW that we know she's an OLD LOSER, she's totally unlisted.
Call Gina's number. I bet she's changed it. It would be interesting to know from friends, if you can reach any who will talk, or any one who's seen her, WEAR THERE A LOT OF BITES ON HER LEGS? That maybe the most fool-proof spoiler this season. Those damned little nono bugs. Ouch!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-02, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gina Spoiler For Whatever It's Worth"
JeffGator, I like your initiative, whether or not this has spoiler value. Keep working!

thoughts on why it's not a workable spoiler:
1)The last time I checked there was a lot of lead time required to take your number out of the new phonebook. Months, in fact. Same as if you move near the end of the year you can expect your new number won't make it into the new phone book. I suppose you could call the phone people and ask what their cutoff date is, but I'm pretty sure it's before the show even began filming.
So her leaving the number in couldn't reflect how well she did.
The cutoff was probably before she was even sure she was cast.

2) When you sign up for new service they automatically put your name in unless you request unlisted, and it will keep appearing. If you then want it out, you must take it on yourself to call them and get it changed to unpublished. And no guarantee they won't screw up and leave it in, as I've experienced.

You would think after that stalking incident with the student that Gina would want an unpublished number, but maybe she was busy and it never occurred to her to change the listing.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-02, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gina Spoiler For Whatever It's Worth"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-02 AT 11:32 AM (EST)

I agree with OFG, it means very little, the woman has obviously has her own phone number for several years, and even if she wanted to make it be unlisted, it can take forever to get out of the printed phonebooks (I believe around my local area that the phone book is only published once a year.)

Even if she hasn't changed the phone number, I'm not sure what it means, so of these folks are just massive attention whores, that's part of the personality types that they cast. If she didn't unlist her number during her stalking incident a year ago, I doubt she'd do so now.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •