The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Southpark Episode "The Passion of the Jew""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Big Al 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-01-04, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Big%20Al Click to send private message to Big%20Al Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Southpark Episode "The Passion of the Jew""
The actual title of the episode was noted in the Tuesday Daily News and it was "The Passion of the Jew". I think it did a good job of showing how meaningingful the movie was and it stressed the most important aspects of the religion. It gave Cartman renewed faith and brought out some of his deepest feelings. Kyle was given a much clearer picture of his guilt and his need to apologize. However, I think Stan and Kenny (who does have one unique thing in common with Jesus) both saw the movie the most clearly for its true values. I also think it accurately captured the true essence and dignity of Mel Gibson.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Southpark Episode "The Passion ... strid333 04-01-04 1
   RE: Southpark Episode "The Passion ... Jims02 04-03-04 2
       RE: Southpark Episode "The Passion ... Big Al 04-03-04 3
           RE: Southpark Episode "The Passion ... ginger 04-05-04 4
       RE: Southpark Episode "The Passion ... samiam 04-08-04 5
           RE: Southpark Episode "The Passion ... Spidey 04-12-04 7
 RE: Southpark Episode "The Passion ... Tiger Lily 04-09-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-01-04, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Southpark Episode "The Passion of the Jew""
I saw the episode (but still haven't seen the movie) and thought the ep was pretty funny. Well, except for Cartman and it was more of a shock and how far he went. I wouldn't be surprised if people get up and arms and complain to the FCC about it. I'm not going to. I think it was good to show the shock and how some people are like that.

Three is the perfect number.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-04, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Southpark Episode "The Passion of the Jew""
Actually, a group of people across the hall immediately wrote a letter to the creators in complaint about that episode.

I haven't seen it, but I figured I'd mention it.

Jims02: 2004 CMY Anti-Executee Champ

Big Al 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-03-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Big%20Al Click to send private message to Big%20Al Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Southpark Episode "The Passion of the Jew""
What was the specific nature of the complaint?

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Southpark Episode "The Passion of the Jew""
I thought it was pretty good. The entire "Passion" controversy cried out for a SouthPark treatment. Not sure Mel Gibson fans will enjoy, though.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Southpark Episode "The Passion of the Jew""
I find that odd. I wouldn't think there'd be a huge crossover audience between "South Park" and "The Passion" fans.

Unless, of course, they were just watching so they could complain.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Southpark Episode "The Passion of the Jew""
Good point.

And yet again, Sami speaks the truth so clearly.

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-09-04, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Southpark Episode "The Passion of the Jew""
I loved it! Let me guess: Trey and Matt must have tried to get their money back after seeing The Passion. It didn't work, so they had Stan and Kenny do it instead.

Funniest line: "Come on Kenny. This is just like when we got our money back for Baseketball."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •