The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Theory! ...and Sue gets the boot"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lawman 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-16-00, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lawman Click to send private message to Lawman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Theory! ...and Sue gets the boot"
If you want to know who doesn't get booted off the island this episode, than just turn to SS.com. They have been wrong the last five times when without any good spoiler information. Given the current trend, and no new good concrete spoiler info, than I would subscribe to the this new theory. It may not be scientific, but its proving to be consistent. They selected Sean as the next bootee, following my theory, he stays.

I believe Soozin gets the axe this week, and here is the evidence to substantiate my tenuous argument: Rich is now tight with Sean; Rich and Rudy are voting together until the end. This illustrates that the so called "Penis" alliance(as it was referred to on other posts) is alive. Sue and Kelly will vote the same. The fight between Sue and Kelly in the previews is just to obvious, and the opposite usually happens, therefore those two probably make up and vote against Sean. I think that now Rich will not let anything happen to Sean and will protect him at this stage. Thus, the boys will vote Sue because she plans on voting for someone other than what Rich dictates. The women are probably hoping the Rich and Rudy also vote Sean off and thus they attempt to vote off Sean.

Everything is however contingent upon the immunity challenge. Here is how the immunity challeng should shape up: If the challenge requires athleticism and agility, than Sean or Kelly; if brains are needed, than Rich or Sean( I know Sean does not have street smarts but he appears to have book smarts); if any coaching is required, than Rudy should have no problem, and if lying is involved, than Sue will win and my whole theory is out the window.

P.s. I also base sue's ejection on the info that Kelly is there for at least 13episodes and I assume its as a contestant and not the technicality that all nine are there for the 13 programs.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •