The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What in the hell is wrong with Jason ?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LaineyBug 24 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-16-02, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaineyBug%2024 Click to send private message to LaineyBug%2024 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What in the hell is wrong with Jason ?!"
I just read on another live feed site that Jason told Chiara that since she was hot and loved to clean she would be the perfect wife. What ?? How can the holy virgin be so taken in by the most putrid slut I've ever seen on reality tv ? And there have been a few.. And no one with hair that greasy and ears that big is hot.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What in the hell is wrong with ... MakeItStop 08-16-02 1
   RE: What in the hell is wrong with ... nailbone 08-16-02 2
 RE: What in the hell is wrong with ... Drive My Car 08-16-02 3
 RE: What in the hell is wrong with ... SurvivinDawg 08-16-02 4
   RE: What in the hell is wrong with ... Drive My Car 08-16-02 5
       RE: What in the hell is wrong with ... SurvivinDawg 08-19-02 7
 RE: What in the hell is wrong with ... BaquaR13 08-18-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-16-02, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What in the hell is wrong with Jason ?!"
Men always want what they can't have.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-02, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What in the hell is wrong with Jason ?!"
Ick..not always...

- This Space For Rent

Daytime, nighttime, anytime, things go better with Rock! - Def Leppard

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-02, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What in the hell is wrong with Jason ?!"
Jason is cute and sweet, and doesn't have a thought in his head. This Boy is DUMB!!

**waves in the general direction of Lubock**

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-02, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What in the hell is wrong with Jason ?!"
Before you start ripping Jason, please take into consideration that he's probably being subtly sarcastic about ChiWhora.

Jason has done his fair share of lying in this House. Especially about his vote for Eric.

Jason is not stupid. I think he's playing ChiWhora in his own way. He's not the first person in the house to do this.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-02, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What in the hell is wrong with Jason ?!"

I agree Dawg that he may be "playing" Chiara, or being sarcastic with his good wife statement. I still stand by my opinion that the Boy is not all that Bright. Lucky for Jason that Dani took him under her wing. The Boy is Dumb! ( perhaps naive is better)

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-02, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What in the hell is wrong with Jason ?!"
The Boy is Dumb! ( perhaps naive is better)

I must respectfully disagree. He may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he's not the dullest, either. A little bit naive on some issues, maybe. But he's not dumb.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was lying about being a virgin to get the publicity (but I might be wrong).

Jason is, at the very least, cunning enough to play this game well. I do think he's a genuinely nice and religious guy, but he's not a saint. He's playing the fool (the court jester, so to speak), and playing it well, and it's working for him. But please don't underestimate him like the other HGs are.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-18-02, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What in the hell is wrong with Jason ?!"
>I just read on another live
>feed site that Jason told
>Chiara that since she was
>hot and loved to clean
>she would be the perfect
>wife. What ?? How can
>the holy virgin be so
>taken in by the most
>putrid slut I've ever seen
>on reality tv ?
OVERREACTION! And, I think Jason has seen a side of Chiara that the viewers haven't gotten to see.
> And
>there have been a few..
Isn't that the truth?!
> And no one with
>hair that greasy and ears
>that big is hot.
She is SOOOOOOOOO hot!!!! And did you see her friends? They were hot too!

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •