The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Yet Another Stacey Blunder: Sean Doesn't Win?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wallflower 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-16-00, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
"Yet Another Stacey Blunder: Sean Doesn't Win?"
Good Morning All~! I haven't read down all the new posts yet so if this has already been posted forgive me. Anyone who regularly checks in on all the popular Survivor sites such as http://www.geocities.com/rudyreigns/main.htm
would have already seen this today but here goes, I copied and pasted this verbatim:

Top TV/Entertainment News Routers

Yet Another Stacey Blunder: Sean Doesn't Win?
Stacey spoke on Bay Area's Evening Magazine Aug 15 and provided the following commentary (paraphrased survivor1):

Stacy: Sean's an idiot. He's a moron.
Host: But he is still on the island and you're not.
Stacy: Well, he is a moron because he knew he wasn't going to win, so he should've gotten himself voted off early so that he could have more vacation time.

Flashback: Stacey Blunder: Colleen Next?
Stacey was on the Bay Area's Evening Magazine on Aug 2 (after Gervase, but before Colleen was kicked off), and said that Gervase and Colleen knew they were next off the island. She followed up with an ambiguous statement.

Gervase Blunder: Susan Doesn't Win?
Gervase was on CBS New York the Thursday after getting kicked off. After being shown a clip of Susan explaining her "redneck strategy," Gervase responded, "Her strategy was like mine, lay low and don't draw attention. It didn't work for her....er..I should say it didn't work for me."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sean Doesn't Win? AyatollahKhomeini 08-16-00 1
   Stacy=Horrible bitch champagne_supernova 08-16-00 2
       RE: Stacy=Horrible bitch Erin25 08-16-00 3
           RE: Stacy=Horrible bitch champagne_supernova 08-16-00 4
               Stacey AyatollahKhomeini 08-17-00 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-16-00, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sean Doesn't Win?"
Yeah, I saw this quote posted on the ss.com board by survivor1. While I don't know if it's an indicator that Sean goes tonight, adding it, the "Access Hollywood" factor, and Sean's heavy publicity together make me nervous that the ss.com board pick of Sean as the E12 bootee is right. HOWEVER, I don't think Stacey is quite as dumb as Sean, and there is that $4 million liquidated damages clause; I wonder if this is a "make-up" for her having leaked the "Colleen's next" news? Notice that she doesn't appear to have tried to qualify it, the way she did the Colleen statement. Geez, courtesy of MB, I don't know which spoilers to believe in anymore.

Stacey does sound bitter, doesn't she, that this idiot doctor made it to the final five while a smart lawyer like herself got booted early.

champagne_supernova 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-00, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail champagne_supernova Click to send private message to champagne_supernova Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Stacy=Horrible bitch"
Is it just me, or is Stacy unbearable? She's the kind of girl that no one asks to the prom and she holds a grudge against everybody else in the world for the rest of her life.

I don't know if any of you guys saw the link to Altavista's The Chill, but she charges for interviews!

Just a question, but how does she know so much about life on the island and what particular contestants thought when she left so quickly?

Erin25 36 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-00, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Erin25 Click to send private message to Erin25 Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Stacy=Horrible bitch"
ITA. It's no wonder Stacy got booted off so early. I think they should of booted her before Sonja. I read that the film crew nicknamed her just that, Bitch.

champagne_supernova 48 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-00, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail champagne_supernova Click to send private message to champagne_supernova Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Stacy=Horrible bitch"
I can see where they voted Sonja off early because she was a liability during challenges. Even though Stacey was pretty good in challenges, I can see where they'd just have to get her off!

They probably couldn't stand her uppity bitch attitude for another day.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-17-00, 03:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Stacey"
Well, I guess it wasn't a make-up quote. Guess Stacey has decided that she has to make up for her lack of air time by leaking legitimate spoilers. Two in a row!! Wonder what she'll tell us next week. Since she's a lawyer, she should understand liquidated damages; maybe CBS's clause isn't really as airtight as they have led us to believe.

champagne_supernova (love that screen name), I have to agree with your impressions of Stacey. Stacey is the kind of lawyer who would be perfectly safe swimming in shark-infested waters due to professional courtesy.

In honor of Stacey: What's the difference between a rooster and a lawyer? A rooster clucks defiance; a lawyer f*cks de clients.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •