The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 2 results Week 3 Changes/New Players"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-07, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 2 results Week 3 Changes/New Players"
Stephanie was a bit of a surprise, esp in our SHOULD GO lists

Week 2 results

WILL GO LISTS

Well, beginner's luck CONTINUES!

CONGRATs to Potatochyp who again correctly picked Steph leaving at F11 and maintains the
great score of 0!!

Weird Al 2 He also picked Steph correctly!

Icon 3

habman 4
CTGirl 4
SilverStar 4
Corvis 4 (score of 1 this week!)
Glowie 4 (also score of 1!)
Snidget 4 (ditto!)
Tam 4 (ok this is getting old!)
zazzy 4 (geez!)

Trixi 6
priestdi 6 (also 1!)
batts 6 (oh no not again!)

Col Z 7

Bob LobLaw 8
cahaya 8
emy 8
mags 8

Beggy 9

mia 10

Tan 11

and our 3 new players!!

agman 13
EnglProf 13

tribey 16

SHOULD GO LIST

CONGRATs to batts who scored a 1 here and is in the lead with a total score of 2!!!

PotatoChyp 3 (WOWZA!)

habman 5

zazzy 6
beggy 6
Corvis 6
Mags 6
Tan 6
emy 6

SilverStar 7
Col Z 7

Bob Loblaw 8
priestdi 8
Snidget 8

trixi 9
Glowie 9 (scored a 1 this week here too!!)

mia 10
CTGirl 10

icon 11
cahaya 11

Weird Al 12
tam 12
agman 12
tribey 12

EnglProf 15

Here are yourWeek 1 lists for reference

If you want to change you WILL GO list, it will cost you 4 points. You can change as many times as you want during the week, I'll take your last list. Please do not edit your posts after the deadline, just respond to yourself

You cannot change your SHOULD GO lists.

New Players are welcome to come and play...they will be assessed a 16 pt. penalty on each list for the late entry. This is the last week for new entries!

Deadline for any changes or new players for week 2 is
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 7:59 EDT

tribey is my American Idol!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 2 res... zazzy 03-22-07 1
   RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 2 res... potatochyp 03-22-07 2
       RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 2 res... xwraith27 03-23-07 3
 RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 2 res... Bob Loblaw 03-27-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-22-07, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 2 results Week 3 Changes/New Players"
Congrats, Potatochyp! Are you sure you haven't played before?

The rest of your list looks good, too. What do you know about AI and America that the rest of us don't?! Congrats again!

potatochyp 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-22-07, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail potatochyp Click to send private message to potatochyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 2 results Week 3 Changes/New Players"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-07 AT 07:30 PM (EST)

Haha, I really haven't played any game like this before - hence the beginner's luck. I've lurked on this board forever, for AI and Survivor though. Honestly, I picked Brandon to go first because of the "Who?" factor. I made my list from memory and he was one of the last ones I thought of. I picked Stephanie next because she's the least memorable diva and one of them had to go soon. I'm thinking a good deal of Steph's votes will go to Jordin, as she did really well on the night Steph did really badly, and because I would bet that people think Lakisha and Melinda don't need any more help.
If I were ready to take the 4 point penalty, I'd probably do some switching in the Chris Sligh - Jordin - Gina area of my list . Chris Sligh has kind of disappeared from my radar lately, and no wonder - mentioning VFTW and being a smarta$$ in general is not going to earn the AI Pimp Spot.
So yes, beginner's luck, no skill or inside info. Thanks for the congrats and good luck!
Edited to add that your list looks really good too, and it's pretty similar to mine, which makes me feel better about the top half of my picks

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-23-07, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 2 results Week 3 Changes/New Players"
Congrats again, Potato! And I have to agree that you used good strategy. I put in Haley last because I thought she was too much like Melissa from last year. Hopefully, she goes out next so I don't have to change my list and receive a penalty.

Bob Loblaw 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-27-07, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Loblaw Click to send private message to Bob%20Loblaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 2 results Week 3 Changes/New Players"
Time to bite the bullet and take my 4-pt. hit now....I was WAAAY off with that first list.

New will go:

1 Lakisha
2 Melinda Doolittle
3 Blake Lewis
4 Jordin Sparks
5 Phil Stacy
6 Chris Sligh
7 Gina Glocksen
8 Sanjaya
9 Haley Scarnato
10 Chris Richardson

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •