The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-22-07, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 3"
I do not blame Michelle for quiting. What was the point of going on. She knew the team was going to gun after her. She was 95% the one going home. The 5% would not of mattered in the long run either....she would've gone home soon even if she survived the miracle. By quiting she does not subject herself verses the heat. And who really cared if one of the other three went home also....it wasn't like they were nice to her anyways. Even if they won the team was heading back to the tents.

My only problem was the team Michelle selected. She picked the three worst people to be on her team.

Michelle was just plan terrible on this last task. She should've done a little more research with the double decker bus team. Them driving around the slummy part of Hollywood was brainless. I did the tour of the homes and there are a lot of stars living in Hollywood you just need to know where to go. Even looking at the interet there are sites out there that show who lives in what areas. Beverly Hills is not boring either. Talk to a tour guild or do a tour yourself like the other team did. She was awful....although I still really did not see where she was that annoying. The team she is on is really full of a bunch of wastes. That Tim, Frank and last weeks losing PM are just complete wastes. But I don not blame that one girl about wanting to lie in bed...if it were not for the PM they would not of had to stay up all night.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Episode 3   Wacko Jacko     01-22-07       
   RE: Episode 3   globespinner     01-22-07     1  
   RE: Episode 3   AZ_Leo     01-22-07     2  
   RE: Episode 3   RonReports     01-22-07     3  
     RE: Episode 3   mistyrose52     01-22-07     5  
   RE: Episode 3   lindan     01-22-07     4  
     RE: Episode 3   catsnotkids     01-24-07     18  
   RE: Episode 3   qwertypie     01-22-07     6  
     RE: Episode 3   Wacko Jacko     01-22-07     7  
   RE: Episode 3   LoserGeek     01-22-07     8  
     RE: Episode 3   byoffer     01-22-07     9  
     RE: Episode 3   BlueLies     01-28-07     22  
   RE: Episode 3   iltarion     01-23-07     10  
     RE: Episode 3   shabalaba     01-24-07     19  
   RE: Episode 3   patti playpal     01-23-07     11  
     RE: Episode 3   qwertypie     01-23-07     14  
   RE: Episode 3   zipperhead     01-23-07     12  
     RE: Episode 3   Wacko Jacko     01-23-07     13  
         RE: Episode 3   iltarion     01-23-07     15  
             RE: Episode 3   Wacko Jacko     01-23-07     16  
                 RE: Episode 3   iltarion     01-23-07     17  
                 RE: Episode 3   kidflash212     01-27-07     21  
                     RE: Episode 3   lindan     01-28-07     23  
                         RE: Episode 3   Wacko Jacko     01-29-07     24  
   RE: Episode 3   toddE     01-26-07     20  
     RE: Episode 3   Wacko Jacko     01-29-07     25  
         RE: Episode 3   toddE     01-29-07     26  
   RE: Episode 3   kcjc31     01-30-07     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •