The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"List of Contestants"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tinkerbell 1587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-06-02, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"List of Contestants"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-02 AT 10:11 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-06-02 AT 10:10 AM (EST)

Here is the full list with names, ages, hometowns, luxury items and pictures!

Rotu (Awua Hakatea Valley Tribe)

Peter Hawkey, 45, Millis, MA
Bowling Alley/Wine Shop Owner
Luxury Item: Cologne

Gina Crews, 28, Gainsville, FL
Nature Guide
Luxury Item: Adventure Bag

Sarah Jones, 24, Newport Beach, CA
Accounts Manager
Luxury Item: Pillow

Hunter Ellis, 33, La Jolla, CA
Fed Ex Pilot
Luxury Item: Navy Wings from Grandfather

Rob Marioano, 26, Canton, MA
Construction Worker
Luxury Item: Football

Sean Rector, 30, Harlem, NY
Teacher
Luxury Item: Bible

Patricia Jackson, 49, Lugoff, SC
Truck Assembler
Luxury Item: Locket of Arabian’s Tail

Vecepia Towery, 36, Portland, OR
Office Manager
Luxury Item: Notebook of Poetry she wrote

Maraamu (Lime Hakaui Valley Tribe)

Gabriel Cade, 23, Celo, NC
Bartender
Luxury Item: Childhood Teddy Bear

Kathy Vavrick-O’Brien, 47, Burlington, VT
Real Estate Agent
Luxury Item: Canvas and Paints

Paschal English, 57, Thomaston, GA
Judge
Luxury Item: American Flag

Robert De Canio, 38, Queens, NY
Limo Driver
Luxury Item: Voodoo Doll

John Carroll, 36, Omaha, NE
Registered Nurse
Luxury Item: Massage Oils

Zoe Zanidakis, 35, Monhegan Island, ME
Fishing Boat Captain
Luxury Item: Necklace

Neleh Dennis, 21, Layton, UT
Student
Luxury Item: Scriptures

Tammy Leitner, 29, Mesa, AZ
Reporter
Luxury Item: Picture of fiance and dog

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: List of Contestants MarquesanHunter 02-06-02 1
 RE: List of Contestants dangerkitty 02-06-02 2
   RE: List of Contestants msanford 02-06-02 16
       RE: List of Contestants SurvivorBlows 02-06-02 17
 RE: List of Contestants SurvivorBlows 02-06-02 3
   RE: List of Contestants Loree 02-06-02 4
       RE: List of Contestants SurvivorBlows 02-06-02 5
           RE: List of Contestants sleeeve 02-06-02 25
   Newport Beach AyaK 02-06-02 7
   RE: List of Contestants Kokoro 02-06-02 11
       RE: List of Contestants SurvivorBlows 02-06-02 14
   RE: List of Contestants Bungler 02-06-02 19
 RE: List of Contestants Ronnet 02-06-02 6
   RE: List of Contestants SurvivorBlows 02-06-02 8
       Newport Beach dangerkitty 02-06-02 9
           RE: Newport Beach SurvivorBlows 02-06-02 10
               RE: Newport Beach TheWanderer 02-06-02 12
               Sean and Hunter Rose Red 02-06-02 13
                   RE: Sean and Hunter dangerkitty 02-06-02 15
 smells fishy shakes the clown 02-06-02 18
   RE: smells fishy SurvivorBlows 02-06-02 22
 The next Lis and Roger? Loree 02-06-02 20
 RE: List of Contestants J Slice 02-06-02 21
   RE: List of Contestants SurvivorBlows 02-06-02 23
       RE: List of Contestants J Slice 02-06-02 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MarquesanHunter 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-06-02, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MarquesanHunter Click to send private message to MarquesanHunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: List of Contestants"

Didn't see you buzzing around there tinkerbell or I would have added to your post.

MH

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-06-02, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: List of Contestants"
Beautiful thread, Tink!

Hunter Ellis is from La Jolla - I live in the town next to La Jolla and most of my clients are there. I haven't heard his name but I will ask all my clients and see if anyone knows him. It's a wealthy town but also has a "small town" attitude, and a lot of people know each other. Could get lucky!

And that Maraamu Tribe - Scriptures, massage oil and voodoo dolls, oh my! See ya over at Bashers.....

dangerkitty

msanford 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-02, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msanford Click to send private message to msanford Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: List of Contestants"
Hi everyone - hey, did you guys hear about the judge?? If you search his name on google you come up with a ton of hits - apparently he is a mini-celeb in Georgia for shutting down a nightclub that had people who were "booty dancing". We was very offended by this form of dancing - said something along the lines of, "It may be ok for NYC and LA but it won't fly in Georgia." If this is any indication, I think that this guy is a right-winger like Frank and is going to have a hard time fitting in with the group. Plus, being a judge, I have a hard time believing that he'll be soft spoken and try to fly under the radar. I see serious conflicts with the Gen-Xers in his future.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-02, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: List of Contestants"
"It
>may be ok for NYC
>and LA but it won't
>fly in Georgia."

Won't fly in Georgia? ...home of Atlanta -- one of the strip club capitals of the world??? (or so I've heard) ROTFL...

-SB

02-06-02, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: List of Contestants"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-02 AT 11:22 AM (EST)

I don't know about the "nice" part, but it certainly looks like the "beautiful" part of Wanda's comments in E! column a couple of months ago are right, wow.

First impressioms...

Gina -- looks like sweetheart, girl-next-door potential

Sarah -- has a Vanessa Williams-like look (or maybe it's just me.) Given that she lives in Newport Beach, CA and has so many part time jobs, and has the looks, I'd expect to find out that she's secretly an aspiring actress. Very hot.

Peter -- looks very familiar to me, not sure why (besides the fact that he might very well be Ethan in 20 years.)

Someone explain Rob... he went to BU, got a degree in psychology, wants to be a doctor, but is working as a construction worker. ...and he's born on Christmas day. Humm... doesn't say much about those psychology degrees Btw, if it's like it was a few years ago when I was there, then BU's inline hockey team is just a club sport -- I doubt he even gets paid what Ethan got for coaching soccer.

One other thing -- Millis, MA (Peter) and Canton, MA (Rob) are about two towns and 15 miles apart. And they end up on the SAME team?? ...ah well, maybe we'll hear some Red Sox talk before S4 is over. Anyone think these two might be having joint viewing parties on Thursday nights? (maybe they can meet halfway in Medfield -- I hear Drew Bledsoe's $10,000,000 home in that town is now available.)

Still no clue for sure what the background on the "Vecepia" name is...

Gabe -- what, is Burnett trying to SINGLE HANDEDLY bring back long shaggy hair for men? First Ethan, then Peter and Gabe?

Sean -- damn, he remind me of that body-builder guy from Real World a couple of seasons ago. Might give Clarence a run for the "show me your abs" title.

Kathy -- Indiana Jonesette Over Vermont, 'nuff said.

Paschal -- the resident "old guy" (only now the "old" are getting younger, he might look 102, but he's only 57. Although I'll say this, at 33 Hunter's hair looks grayer than Pacasso's.

Robert -- Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce Mr. Husky. I think he's one of the few ounces of fat in this cast (and the only one who's under 40.)

John -- Pretty boy looks, male nurse occupation, let the "he's gay" rumors start... (and who lists "adding to his hot-sauce collection" as a hobby?)

Zoe -- Indiana Jonesette, say hello to Captain Ahaba...

Neleh -- OMG -- it's Real World's JULIE! Last time we had anyone this young in the cast, it was Amber (and I believe she was 22, I don't think we've ever had a really 21 year old.) All and all, the comparisions for "Helen" aren't looking to good right now. Definitely a typical no-clue-what-she-wants-to-do 21 year old, explain this:

After graduation, Neleh attended Weber State University and earned an Associate degree. She was accepted into the nursing program, but decided to pursue a degree in psychology. Dennis is currently working on a Bachelor of Science in psychology with an emphasis on child and family studies. In addition, she took scuba diving lessons while in school. She also worked part-time as a psych tech on an adult psychiatric ward at McKay Dee Hospital.

Dennis works full-time as a make-up artist for a major cosmetic company. In addition, she has acquired 900 hours toward a degree in cosmetology and is looking forward to a long career as a make-up artist.

...huh? How many careers is she planning on having?

Tammy -- Not sure what stereotype to put on her yet, LOL. ...but a crime reporter might have the attention to detail, etc. that you'd think would be required to do well in this game.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-02, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: List of Contestants"
Wasn't Kelly in Africa 21? Or did she just act that young?

02-06-02, 11:18 AM (EST)
5. "RE: List of Contestants"
>Wasn't Kelly in Africa 21? Or did she just act
>that young?

Just acted it... she was 23.

The official page is still up in fact:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/survivors/kelly.shtml

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-02, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: List of Contestants"
>>Wasn't Kelly in Africa 21? Or did she just act
>>that young?
>
>Just acted it... she was 23.
>
>
>The official page is still up
>in fact:
>
>http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/survivors/kelly.shtml

Ummm... Webby... that's Kelly from Pulau Tiga... Kelly from Africa was 22... her page is still up, too:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor3/survivors/bios/kelly.shtml

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-02, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Newport Beach"
>Sarah -- has a Vanessa Williams-like look (or maybe it's just
>me.) Given that she lives in Newport Beach, CA
>and has so many part time jobs, and has the
>looks, I'd expect to find out that she's secretly an
>aspiring actress. Very hot.

Ah, my third hometown, Newport Beach. While it's full of great-looking people, it's too far of a drive from the acting jobs for Sarah to be an aspiring actress pre-S4. It's probably more likely that she's a surfer (hi, Lex!) ... or that she is an on-again-off-again grad student at UC Irvine.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-06-02, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: List of Contestants"
Just to add something here....can't do much now 'cause I have class in a bit:

Neleh sounds like a total Elisabeth right down to the religious side (she brought scriptures! SCRIPTURES!)

Sarah sounds more like Kim P. (her ambition is to visit all the worlds beaches?)

----------------------------------------

02-06-02, 12:39 PM (EST)
14. "RE: List of Contestants"
>Neleh sounds like a total Elisabeth
>right down to the religious
>side (she brought scriptures!
>SCRIPTURES!)

She's no Lizzie... seems to be much more of a tomboy than Lizzie.

She has a nice list of high school extracurricular activities, but I'm usually likely to dismiss those types of things as little more than college application stuff. To me a 25 year old doing those things (when there's no college or grad school admissions in the picture as possible motivating factors) is more of a true indicator of a person's personality than a 18 year old doing the same activities.

To be honest her personality seems much like Real World Julie -- from the (likely) Mormon background and huge gamily size, to her activities (four-wheeling, snowboarding, etc.)

To me the question is whether Weber State University will kick her out for sleeping in the same "house" as men (or whatever it was that got Julie in trouble with BYU.) I'm guessing that WEber is a state school, so I'm say no.

>Sarah sounds more like Kim P.
> (her ambition is to
>visit all the worlds beaches?)

Unless I missed this, I think it was every state in in the USA, not every beach in the world. Visiting every state is something many folks have as a goal, I had it on my list at one point when I was younger. ...now, not so much.

-SB

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-06-02, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: List of Contestants"

>Peter -- looks very familiar to
>me, not sure why (besides
>the fact that he might
>very well be Ethan in
>20 years.)

SB, he looks like a lost member of the Kennedy clan to me. AND he's from Massachusetts. Those Kennedys sure have slept around a lot, so maybe he is. LOL!

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-06-02, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: List of Contestants"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-02 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

opps - forgot the link
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/020206/nyw065_1.html

According to this report, GABRIEL CADE and SEAN RECTOR are currently living in Los Angeles. Waves at sleeeve! Have fun eee.

MARAAMU TRIBE:

Name: GINA CREWS
Hometown: Gainsville, Fla.

Name: HUNTER ELLIS
Hometown: La Jolla, Calif.

Name: PETER HARKEY
Occupation: Bowling Alley Owner/Wine Shop Owner/Yoga Enthusiast
Hometown: Millis, Mass.

Name: PATRICIA JACKSON
Hometown: Lugoff, S.C.

Name: SARAH JONES
Hometown: Newport Beach, Calif.

Name: ROB MARIANO
Hometown: Canton, Mass.

Name: SEAN RECTOR
Hometown: Harlem, N.Y. (currently lives in Los Angeles)

Name: VECEPIA "VEE" TOWERY
Hometown: Portland, Ore. (currently living in Hayward, Calif.)

ROTU TRIBE:

Name: GABRIEL CADE
Hometown: Celo, N.C. (currently lives in Los Angeles)

Name: JOHN CARROLL
Hometown: Omaha, Neb.

Name: ROBERT DeCANIO
Hometown: Queens, N.Y.

Name: NELEH DENNIS
Hometown: Layton, Utah

Name: PASCHAL ENGLISH
Hometown: Thomaston, Ga.

Name: TAMMY LEITNER
Hometown: Mesa, Ariz.

Name: KATHY VAVRICK-O'BRIEN
Hometown: Burlington, Vt.

Name: ZOE ZANIDAKIS
Hometown: Monhegan Island, Maine

02-06-02, 11:35 AM (EST)
8. "RE: List of Contestants"
>According to this report, GABRIEL CADE
>and SEAN RECTOR are currently
>living in Los Angeles.
>Waves at sleeeve! Have
>fun eee.

Sara Jones is also listed in Newport Beach, CA -- I believe it's close to Beverly Hills and a pretty expensive area just outside Los Angeles. (my experience has been that maybe 10% of the folks that are from "LA" actually live in LA the city, most live in any number of the very nearby cities and towns.)

I think Newport Beach is north of LA -- near Beverly Hills, Inglewood, Pasadena, etc., I'm sure sleeeve can correct me.

02-06-02, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Newport Beach"
Oooh, I get to correct Webby! A rare opportunity...

Newport Beach is in Orange County, on the coast. It's actually just about an hour and a half north of me (here in San Diego). Although it's not particularly far from LA either, it is south of LA, not north.

dangerkitty

02-06-02, 11:49 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Newport Beach"
Woops, but DK and AK put me in my place, yikes... Ah well, I've only visited LA 4-5 times, it's not like I'm a local.

Btw, am I the only one to notice the cleavage in Robert's picture -- LOL. What's with having "Mr. Husky" be THE ONLY ONE to take his picture while topless??? The rest aren't even in bathing suits. ...are they trying to send us some Dicque signals here or what?

I'm also wondering why anyone would leave the USPS after 18 1/2 years, we went through this with Debb, but I thought you had to stay there a nice, long number like 20 years to be able to get a pension, etc. It seems strange to leave willingly 18 months shy of something like that.

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-06-02, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Newport Beach"
Maybe she left the USPS 'cause she went postal! (LOL)

Although I am well aware that this is not the place for bashing, why in heaven's name would someone bring their grandfather's navy flight wings as a luxury item! Beside being absolutely useless, if they were mine, I'd be afraid of losing them.

The smartest luxury item was brought by Sarah Jone... a pillow. It's easier to sleep wth your head on a pillow. Wonder who gets to share it. Although Silas... er I am Gabriel can use his teedy bear as a pillow.
The most foolish luxury item was brought by Peter H. - cologne! I mean... yeah, I'd want to smell good also, but I really don't want to attract flies!
Welll... now onto the spoiling!

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-06-02, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Sean and Hunter"
No, Sean Rector is NOT the actor I remembered from that AWFUL Off-Off \Off play I walked out on years ago. The time line would've fit. He lived in New York, and tried to be an actor here, but he's not immediately recognizable to me.
So Hunter is from La Jolla as was Kelly Golddigger? Hmmm... I wonder if they knew(know) each other....I bet Miss Kelly is stalking her hunky neighbor as we type...
I went to Ethan and his girl-friend's favorite diner last night on Seventh Avenue and 10th St. And guess what? They weren't there! The food was pretty good and the service too, and the clinetele VERY New Yawk..Bright chrome atmosphere. Nice. EJs is the name. The have blue plastic covered booths. Very '50's decor.It was freezing here last night, but at least it was warm there.

02-06-02, 01:04 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Sean and Hunter"
Teensy correction, Rose....Kelly was NOT from La Jolla. She went to school at La Jolla Country Day but she lived in Rancho Sante Fe - an even wealthier enclave than La Jolla, btw.

dangerkitty

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-02, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "smells fishy"
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but apparently Gabe is a bartender at none other than........BELLY

I wonder how Boogie is going to handle it when his employee ends up being a more well known media whore than he was. That is, assuming BELLY is still perpetuating the farce that Boogie is an actual real owner of the bar.

02-06-02, 07:02 PM (EST)
22. "RE: smells fishy"
>I don't know if this has been posted yet, but apparently
>Gabe is a bartender at none other than........BELLY

I read about this someplace when word of Gabe first broke.

>I wonder how Boogie is going to handle it when his
>employee ends up being a more well known media whore
>than he was.

As far as I understand it, I believe he's now "returned back home" and left LA (one less problem for Boogie.)

>That is, assuming BELLY is still
>perpetuating the farce that Boogie is an actual real owner
>of the bar.

Sure... when he's not busy trying to break into film studios. Better watch out, I think X-Men 2 starts filming in a few months.

-SB

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-02, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "The next Lis and Roger?"
I wonder if Neleh and Paschal will be the next Lis and Roger. On the ET clip they show Neleh putting some kind of homemade ring on her finger and saying it is just like a wedding ring and she is hugging Paschal.

We need vid clips of the ET show. They have some new clips of the tribes walking to the challenge clapping and interacting.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-02, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: List of Contestants"
Does John remind anyone else of Jeff Varner? I think he kind of looks a lot like him... And the massage oils sounds almost as silly as something Jeff would do (although the coloring books were sweet)... I'm hoping he's as amusing as Jeff.

Also, keeping an eye on Robert. He might be fat, but hell, the boy's from Queens (about 20 miles away from me, best boro, natch) and he brought a voodoo doll. Sure to be quite fun.

-=J=-

02-06-02, 07:04 PM (EST)
23. "RE: List of Contestants"
>Also, keeping an eye on Robert. He might be fat, but
>hell, the boy's from Queens (about 20 miles away from
>me, best boro, natch) and he brought a voodoo doll.
>Sure to be quite fun.

I'm going to start calling him The Lost Fester... we'll see in a few weeks if he can live up to the title.

-SB

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-02, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: List of Contestants"

>I'm going to start calling him
>The Lost Fester... we'll see
>in a few weeks if
>he can live up to
>the title.
>
>-SB

"Swing you fat bastard, swing!"
*sigh*... 3 festers... 3 more reasons to <3 CBS.

-=J=-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •