The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Consolidation: Julie Chen to Josh"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-02, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Consolidation: Julie Chen to Josh"
Let's just consolidate all the theories... the manipulation theories, the Julie=Worst.Hostess.Ever Theory...

Last night, as Julie interviewed Josh, she asked him how he felt about being evicted since (quote) "two days before, you had the votes to stay in the house"...

I do not believe that was true. I do not believe Josh had the votes 2 days before. There was a DISCUSSION of it, but Marcellas effectively ended it by deciding to vote out Josh. Danielle couldn't muster a third vote, and so gave up the idea.

But that's not what Chen told Josh. She lied to him just to get a reaction.

Josh at first had a look of "Whaaaa, are you kidding?", but recovered nicely and said that he didn't think he ever had the votes. He also very correctly pointed out that what people are saying one day isn't what happens when it actually comes voting time.

But for Chen to just blatantly lie like that, especially in front of the American People (and Canadiens) who watch or read the feeds and know the truth, and JUST to get a reaction from Josh, is beyond the pale.

But... it goes further. Josh gets to vote at the end. Is Chen trying to plant a seed of doubt in Josh's mind about who his friends were, or might have been, and who might have betrayed him? IMHO, this looks like they're steering this to help Roddy/ChiWhora. But then, I'm just a Conspiracy Theorist Dawg, what do I know?

Seriously, though, this whole charade by CBS is *really* getting tiresome.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Consolidation: Julie Chen to J... Molzingvivor 08-16-02 1
   RE: Consolidation: Julie Chen to J... SurvivinDawg 08-16-02 2
       RE: Consolidation: Julie Chen to J... Molzingvivor 08-16-02 3
 RE: Consolidation: Julie Chen to J... Drive My Car 08-16-02 4
   RE: Consolidation: Julie Chen to J... diseuse 08-17-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Molzingvivor 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-02, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molzingvivor Click to send private message to Molzingvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Consolidation: Julie Chen to Josh"
Good call Dawg - I think there is no doubt that Chen is the worst host and that BB is the show that is most manipulated by the producers. I guess that stands to reason though as they can change the course of the game while it is happening while other shows can't as they are pre-taped. I guess the temptation is too great for Shapiro and the gang.

BTW - thanks for including all of us who reside north of the border in your posts, but we are Canadians.

"I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are." - Homer Simpson

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-02, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Consolidation: Julie Chen to Josh"
BTW - thanks for including all of us who reside north of the border in your posts, but we are Canadians.

I was using the French spelling of "Canadiens". Guess it's all those Montreal Expos games I've been watching.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Molzingvivor 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-02, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molzingvivor Click to send private message to Molzingvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Consolidation: Julie Chen to Josh"
> I was using the French spelling of "Canadiens". Guess it's
all those Montreal Expos games I've been watching.

Somebody is watching Expo games?

"I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are." - Homer Simpson

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-02, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Consolidation: Julie Chen to Josh"
Don't worry Dawg, Survivor is on again in a month.
*smile*

diseuse 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-17-02, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail diseuse Click to send private message to diseuse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Consolidation: Julie Chen to Josh"
Heyyyy Molzingvivor! Just don't you be forgetting us Canadiennes, eh?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •