The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-26-03, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.3"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-03 AT 08:42 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-26-03 AT 08:02 AM (EST)

Week 3! And what a week it has been!

Here's the highlights: Jee wins HOH, and nominates Michelle and Erika, David wins POV and chooses to use it on...nobody. Michelle is voted out 6-2, much to the complete surprise of the exes, and much to the pleasure of many of us.

What did you think? Here's your chance to tell us, by ranking the remaining 10 houseguests from most to least favorite, and if you choose, leave a reason why you ranked them as you did. Thanks again to Survivorerist for your help.

My list:

1.Jack
2.Erika
3.David
4.Nathan
5.Justin
6.Dana
7.Jun
8.Robert
9.Alison
10.Jee

Jack/Erika/David-the true players, in my opinion.

Justin/Nathan-I feel pretty much the same about them, but I like Nathan just a little bit more.

Dana-digging her own grave, but I gotta give her credit for doing her own thing, and giving intelligent reasons for the nominations.

Jun-Queen of the house indeed. One thing I can't stand is someone who takes it upon themselves to clean up after people and then curses a blue streak about it. I understand the frustration with living with slobs, but do you think you can have a civilized adult meeting about it, instead of going off like a foul mouthed teenager? You have a point yes, but going off the way you do makes me have even less respect for you. Get over yourself.

Robert-Skeezing me out more and more every day. I don't like guys who use the "c" word when describing women. (That's what I heard anyway) Plus, you upset my poor Erika. Dog.

Alison-Liar, liar, pants on fire. You are SUCH a liar, and to think in your bio you swore you would not be dishonest or backstabbing. You have no credibility in my world.

Jee-Gets last place for being a dumbass. "People seem to wanna play for themselves." DUH! Stupid.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... Steen 07-26-03 1
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... Survivorerist 07-26-03 2
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... johnthemod 07-27-03 3
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... Das Mole 07-28-03 4
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... Rebel Crown 07-29-03 5
 Week 3 Results Survivorerist 07-30-03 6
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... spinningwords 08-02-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-26-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.3"
I didnt think it be this hard to rank the 10 houseguests left--how wrong was I! So heres the best I could do.

1. Dana: I like her this week. she did what she wanted too, even though it probably will come back to haunt her.

2. Justin: Of all the Exes, he's my favorite. I should have ranked him down a bit, just for the fact that Ive been called Justin way too much in my life, but i'll forget that for now.

3. Erika

4. Nathan

5. Jack

6. Dave

7. Jun: I agree with everything you said about her

8. Robert

9. Jee: He has to be one of the worst players in this game

10. Alison: Cant stand her! I hope she leaves this upcoming week

I tried

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-26-03, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.3"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-03 AT 11:39 PM (EST)

Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Dana (2)
2. Jun (11)
3. David (1)
4. Jee (5)
5. Jack (4)
6. Justin (10)
7. Erika (7)
8. Robert (8)
9. Nathan (9)
10. Alison (3)

Michelle was #6 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- New #1 this week! Maybe it was just the special focus on her, but I thought Dana just rocked this week! She didn't seem like the psycho-beeotch that I got the impression of last week; instead, I thought she was really kind of sweet. I'm also glad that she realized she was on the outs with the elite 7 alliance and was pretty much playing for 7th or 6th place. So rock on Dana!

- Also making a big move this week was Jun, who takes the week 3 Greatest Gainer Award by moving 11-2! I saw a very different side of her this week, a very smart, confident woman. Just goes to show you how opinions can change just like that, huh? And who knows what's in store for you next week, Jun?

- And finally, I'm gonna talk about Alison. Man, you were so cool last week. What happened? Maybe you're just getting a bit more nervous now that Dana's HOH, but I guess I just didn't like what I saw of you this week. And as I said, things can change, we'll see what happens next week

edit: I'm kinda tired tonight, so I'll do the results for this tomorrow, k? Just giving a heads up

(Another IceCat original )

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-27-03, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.3"
1. David (1) - glad to see him escape eviction...at this point, I may stop watching if he's voted off.

2. Erika (3) - soo glad she didn't get voted off

3. Justin (2) - even though he's playing for the enemy, I've gotta admire his game

4. Tie btw Jun, Nathan, Allison, Dana, Robert, Jack - I just don't care enough to differentiate

1,000,000. Jee - he's just sooo dreadful.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-28-03, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.3"
1. Dana
2. Justin
3. Nathan
4. Erika
5. David
6. Jun
7. Robert
8. Jack
9. Alison
10. Jee

Dana- To me she's the only person that seems entirely tolerable.

Justin- He's the same as Nathan, but he's just a little better, mainly because he got in that fight with Alison and pointed out how fake she is.

Nathan- Stupid, but he's better than the people below him.

Erika- She's alright.

David- He's kind of okay.

Jun- She would be lower, but I don't like the other people more than I don't like her.

Robert- I just don't like him.

Jack- Talks in code all the time as if he's carrying out a secret mission in the FBI. He seriously needs to give it up. He also tries to b.s. people (such as Dana) but doesn't do a very good job. I quote: "You've won two out of five competitions in the house"..."Justin is the strongest player."

Alison- Extremely idiotic and fake with her "Little Miss Pennsylvania" cheesy smile when she gets a question wrong in the HoH competitions.

Jee- He's just a stupid moron. He thinks he's playing the game, but he's not.

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-29-03, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.3"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-03 AT 04:00 AM (EST)

My first list! I've been wanting to make one but have had computer problems the past few weeks. But now that's over and I'm finally able to submit my list.

1.Dave-the life of the house
2.Jack-love his ability to easily figure out everyone's moves
3.Erika-still trying to understand what she saw in Robert
4.Jun-smart AND devious
5.Justin-rated this high based on looks alone
6.Nathan-don't like his deroggatory use of "fag". It PISSES ME OFF!
7.Robert-eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
8.Alison-whiny, sleazy (hey, she could be the 8th dwarf)
9.Jee-who?
10.Dana-I don't think I have the time to enumerate the things I hate about this woman. From the first day, I hated her and she has done nothing to change that perception.

Edited to change sig...still lookin' for the right piece of art. This one is a Miro. Last one was a Dali.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-30-03, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Week 3 Results"
Position. Name (Position Last Week) (Total, High, Low, Average)

1. David (1) (19, 1, 6, 3.166667)
2. Erika (1) (21, 2, 7, 3.5)
3. Justin (6) (23, 2, 6, 3.833333)
3. Dana (5) (23, 1, 10, 3.833333)
5. Jack (1) (25, 1, 8, 4.166667)
6. Nathan (10) (30, 3, 9, 5)
6. Jun (9) (30, 2, 7, 5)
8. Robert (4) (42, 4, 8, 7)
9. Alison (11) (50, 4, 10, 8.333333)
10. Jee (8) (52, 4, 10, 8.666667)

Michelle was #7 last week.

Well, the #1 rankings were distributed a little differently this week, with Jack getting 1, David getting 2 and Dana getting 3. However, it was Army Ranger David ruling the roost for the second straight week, as nobody put him below #6 this week. However, it was impressive that Erika and Justin, the #2 and 3 ranked players this week, did so without getting a single #1 ranking! Congrats to all players this week on a job well done

Who will be evicted next? Who will get on your good side? Find out on the next Fanatics Love List!

(Another IceCat original )

spinningwords 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-03, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spinningwords Click to send private message to spinningwords Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.3"
>LAST EDITED ON 07-28-03
>AT 08:42 AM (EST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON 07-26-03
>AT 08:02 AM (EST)

Well I guess it's time for me to delurk. This is my first time watching Big Brother (actually my first season watching reality tv or ANY tv in 4 years for that matter!)I've got my personal favorites list of the remaining houseguests and of course one is an underdog!

Spinning House Guests:

>
1: Jack - Consistently enjoying his analysis of the houseguests actions and activities. He is a true player and definately one to watch out for. Although not a strong player in the physical sense he could come back to bite in the mental game.

2: Dana - She said it herself after losing the food challenge - "talk about a kicking a girl when she's down". I don't believe she had much choice other than to change alliances and by putting up Alison she actually did a smart thing. We saw the nasty side of Dana and did not see the weird nasty side of Alison until she got HOH. Interesting how getting HOH changes a persons character. Seems like maybe Dana should get a second chance.

3: Erika - Glad Erika did not get voted out of the house. She is definately a force to be reckoned with though.

4: Justin - Even though he is supposedly from the Dark Side - I like this guys strength, spunk, and overall charm. Top it off with his obvious cunning and ability to play the game. He may just be able to win all if he can stay in.

5: Jun - As a double agent her spot roams with me from top to bottom each week. She is one smart cookie.

6: Gee - His biggest concern is his cigarette and not the game.

7. Robert - How did he ever get Erika?

8. Nathan - I like Nathan and feel he did what he felt he should when he used his veto on Alison. Although I now wish he had not done it after seeing Alison's real character come out I only hope he wisens up or has wisened up and is actually playing HER. I feel he is acting extremely strange considering his likely christian morals and it is most inappropriate even for a game. For this reason I'm putting him at #8 right now because Nathan as a Christian should know better and he is encouraging evil by what he is doing. If he disassociates himself from Alison or his actions I'll change my opinion.

9. Alison - Very lucky that Nathan used the Veto on her and has already stabbed him in the back. Furthermore, she is using religious verses in a very inappropriate context - very evil woman. At this point I'm actually shocked that the material about the verses is airing although I guess it makes for drama - remember the thunder claps? I am very much against occult in real life though and this is enough to make me turn it off.

SpinningWords

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •