The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S4 ready to go live???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-24-02, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S4 ready to go live???"
OK I think the Survivor 4 Web site is ALMOST completed. Reason i'm saying this, is because when I received the "CBS EYEMAIL" Gave me (and everyone else) a link to the Survivor 4 Web page. When you try to access this link it tries to go to the survivor 4 web page, but goes to the main CBS page. Now why would they give us the link if they were not ready to open everything up to us?? Any thoughts about this??

The Brat is Back an Better then Ever!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S4 ready to go live??? dabo 01-24-02 1
   RE: S4 ready to go live??? gophish 01-24-02 2
 RE: S4 ready to go live??? big toms goat 01-24-02 3
   RE: S4 ready to go live??? survivormitsx 01-24-02 4
       RE: S4 ready to go live??? dabo 01-25-02 5
 RE: S4 ready to go live??? sleeeve 01-25-02 6
 RE: S4 ready to go live??? lroy 01-28-02 7
   RE: S4 ready to go live??? PhillyBrat 01-29-02 8
       RE: colors Ogachu 01-29-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-02, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S4 ready to go live???"
The link will probably default to the CBS main page until their Survivor 4 page is ready (or whenever it is unavailable). At this point there probably wouldn't be much of interest on the page, just the usual pre cast announcement hype. There is a link on the sirlinksalot Survivor 4 page, probably does the same thing.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

gophish 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-24-02, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gophish Click to send private message to gophish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S4 ready to go live???"
I was just wondering if you could tell me how I can sign up for the CBS eyemail now? I signed up a while back but under a different e-mail address and I'm not having any luck at the Survivor Website. Thanks for any info you guys can give!

--gophish

worst Survivor line ever: "Will you marry me, Peas? - Keith

big toms goat 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-24-02, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20toms%20goat Click to send private message to big%20toms%20goat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S4 ready to go live???"
when i clicked it. i was sent to the Survivor 5 application sight. My theory is he new page will come up on the 8th. The day the applications are due.

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-24-02, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S4 ready to go live???"
First of all, lemme say im new to the board, so hey all!

I agree the website is going to come up REAL soon because that weird thing happened to me last night too. Maybe we can find the source code of the new site? It was suggested on another forum.

!Survivormitsx!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-02, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S4 ready to go live???"
First, welcome to Blows. Second, if you can find the source code have at it, afraid I know nothing about such things myself. Would finding the source code before the site is up be incredibly impressive, oh yeah!!! Where would we start? (I really genuinely know nothing about source code things, but I do sincerely welcome you aboard.)

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-25-02, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S4 ready to go live???"
I've been probing the site every day or two for the last month...

There's nothing uploaded yet, so it has no spoiler value as of now (and similarly, with nothing there, there's no source code).

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-28-02, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S4 ready to go live???"
The website will go live next week. got the "Eye Mail" today and it says:

We're only four weeks away from the premiere of SURVIVOR: MARQUESAS and a week away from learning the identities of the 16 new American survivors who will be sent "Back to the Beach" to vie for the title of Ultimate Survivor and $1million that goes with it. Check back here next week to find out how you can be among the first to meet the new survivors.

Last two seasons (I don't remember S1 pre season web site) they posted the web site as soon as the contestants were public with all the info on them. Yipee!

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-29-02, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S4 ready to go live???"
Iroy You are Quick!!
I came here this morning to post the wonderful news but I seem to have been beaten. Yes yes 1 week until we find out (Feb 4th, 2 days earlier then what the morning show is supposed to announce the castaways.) So the two color tribes are Aqua and Yellow? (Yellow again! I;'m SICK of yellow!!) Any ideas on the other color?? Also any idea what the merge color will be???

And then there were none....

Ogachu 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-29-02, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ogachu Click to send private message to Ogachu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: colors"
Purple has to be it, its too predominent in the logo.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •