The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sheryl Crow?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-16-02, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sheryl Crow?"
Ah, the wizards at See-BS have done it again. Let's set up the scenario. The Wednesday night show is always getting beat by the American Idol recap show (the show that takes 4 seconds of information--RJ, you have been voted out--and stretches it out to 30 minutes). The brains at See-BS obviously needed a concept to lure viewers from the evil Fox network. Hey, lets give them a concert! I'm sure the American Idol people are tired of watching people singing live, a concert should do the trick. The question is who should we get? Who is the one person guaranteed to get people up and dancing in the aisles? That person should be the one every girl wants to be and who every boy wastes kleenex with. Let's see...Britney? Christina? Beyonce? I've got it! Sheryl Crow! She's hip (replacement), she's young (in tortoise years), and she's got it goin' on (actually, it's goin' South). This should bring throngs of those wacky American Idol fans over to BB3land. Actually, I don't see the point. Mind you, I don't dislike Sheryl Crow, but why a concert on BB3? All I can say is thank goodness I am out of town for this episode and I have to tape it. I get to fast forward through it. I'll light a candle for the rest of you.

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sheryl Crow? MollyTV 08-16-02 1
   RE: Sheryl Crow? Survivorerist 08-18-02 2
 RE: Sheryl Crow Red Lady 08-19-02 3
   RE: Sheryl Crow drawde236 08-19-02 4
       RE: Sheryl Crow ginger 08-21-02 5
 RE: Sheryl Crow? ejm92 08-21-02 6
 RE: Sheryl Crow? JeffGator 08-21-02 7
   RE: Sheryl Crow? SurvivinDawg 08-21-02 8
       hey sdawg! :) JeffGator 08-21-02 9
           RE: hey sdawg! :) SurvivinDawg 08-21-02 10
   RE: Sheryl Crow? Teddy_Bear 08-22-02 11
 Luxury competition MakeItStop 08-22-02 12
   RE: Luxury competition JeffGator 08-22-02 13
       RE: Luxury competition managerr 08-22-02 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-16-02, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sheryl Crow?"
I am with you on this one, too! why sheryl crow of all people?

i thought.....who would i miss american idol for? well i won't miss either show....cause we have 4 VCR's in our house....i married MR. RIGHT...we both love to watch the shows....but i digress.

but who would i care about showing up in the BB3 backyard? hmmm..
*tina turner would have been funny to see dani's reaction.

somehow i think maybe the "osmonds" would have been funny if not perfect to see what the mix of ages in the house would do with them in the backyard?

any other ideas?

MOLLYtv

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-18-02, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sheryl Crow?"
What about Ozzy?

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

Sir's Mole Record
Was the Mole: 0 times
Nailed the Mole: 2 times

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-19-02, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sheryl Crow"
This news item appeared in our paper:

SHE WAS JUST IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

Sheryl Crow will be performing for a captive audience at the "Big Brother" house this week.
Since the players can't leave the house, the concert comes to them as a surprise reward for the remaining houseguests.

Crow and her band will perform "Soak Up the Sun" and "Steve McQueen" from her current album, and her first hit, "All I Wanna Do".

The mini-concert will be Tuesday night for the players and for those who've signed up for live streaming video. An edited version will be shown Wednesday on CBS during a special two-hour edition.

Regards,

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-19-02, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sheryl Crow"
>This news item appeared in our
>paper:
>
>SHE WAS JUST IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
>
>
>Sheryl Crow will be performing for
>a captive audience at the
>"Big Brother" house this week

There is no escaping Sheryl. The houseguests will be tied to their chairs and forced to sit there throughout the performance.

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-02, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sheryl Crow"
She just happened to be in the neighborhood with a NEW ALBUM OUT. And what do you bet CBS owns a piece of it?

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-21-02, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sheryl Crow?"
C'mon, C'mon.....wonder how many record plugs we'll hear tonight?

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-21-02, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sheryl Crow?"
I guess I'm the only one here, but I like Sheryl Crow. I'm not a huge fan, but I have 2 of her old CD's and think that the songs she is singing on tonight's show are pretty decent. I would have watched the show live last night if not for the fact that I had to help my friend pack. And i'm really looking forward to tonight's show, and not just because I get to see 2 hours of Amy

+

=

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sheryl Crow?"
THERE you are, JG! I was wondering if you were at Florida football camp or something!

I agree, Sheryl Crow isn't bad at all... and her music is okay as well!

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

08-21-02, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "hey sdawg! :)"
Hey SDawg! I was at training camp a week ago and while they did ok, i think it's going to be a rough year. Can't wait for the Florida/Georgia game in my hometown of jacksonville and hoping I can get tickets to it; I think it's going to be a great game and I can see your guys winning.

I'm very glad to say I do have home tickets this year, however, and will not have to buy scalped ones...atleast for the home games.

Lol @ at the Sheryl Crow remark.

Yeah, it's taken me awhile to settle back in here in Gainesville and I've been moving back and forth as I have a new apartment so it's been taking me a while to post.

I did get to do a little Sblows lurking. Saw some of your political posts and actually agreed with some of them believe it or not!

Ok, well to get back on subject...is there anyone you like in this Big Brother, if anyone at all?

I love Amy but am torn because I don't like the idea of someone "coming back to the show" being able to win it.

--jeff

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: hey sdawg! :)"
I was at training camp a week ago and while they did ok, i think it's going to be a rough year.

We can only hope!

Can't wait for the Florida/Georgia game in my hometown of jacksonville and hoping I can get tickets to it;

I don't have tickets to that game but I do have Georgia-Tennessee tickets(!).

did get to do a little Sblows lurking. Saw some of your political posts and actually agreed with some of them believe it or not!

I believe it, but don't admit that too loudly around here. I am persona non grata around here for some of those posts. Don't get caught up and be in the dog house with me.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-22-02, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sheryl Crow?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-02 AT 08:16 AM (EST)

No you are not alone;

I'm a huge Sheryl Crow fan too.

My main beef with the show is that--no surprise here--they showed the hamsters looking like the assinine idiots they are--

by having them continually saying dumb things throughout 2 of Crows' 3 songs.

To add insult to injury they had them all dance. Is it just me, or did you think the Solid Gold Dancers did a better job?

Oh well, at least they all FINALLY shut-the-hell-up, when she performed her latest release.
It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Sheryl Crow Fan

Light a Virtual Candle
~~~~~~~~~~~ Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-22-02, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Luxury competition"
OK, am I the only one that doesn't think that BB was really timing the luxury competition? Do you really think that if the house guests didn't find all of the CD cases within 5 minutes that they would tell Sheryl to just go home? Give me a break!

08-22-02, 01:13 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Luxury competition"
yeah, that was lame makeitstop and from my own little reality experience there are some challenges where the producers will just not "let you lose."

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-22-02, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Luxury competition"
I loved the phony out of chronological order editing that they used. They made sure the Sheryl Crow segment appeared right during the time American Idol was supposed to air. Nevermind that the concert happened after the nominations and they didn't show that segment until later on. (The concert came after the veto even)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •