The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Priceless"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-24-03, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Priceless"
So there is a redeeming quality to this season, last night made it for me. Robert, Justin, and Jee with their "It will be a unanimous vote against Erika".

OH GOSH, I was hoping and hoping that we'd hear Michelle was getting voted off. Not that we actually got to know her at all, but man the look on their faces was beyond priceless.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Priceless Steen 07-24-03 1
   Unanimous. Call Me Crazy 07-25-03 5
 RE: Priceless sisyphus 07-24-03 2
   RE: Priceless Survivorerist 07-24-03 3
 OMGoodness! SteffiGurl 07-24-03 4
   RE: OMGoodness! Spidey 07-27-03 6
       RE: OMGoodness! managerr 07-28-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-24-03, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Priceless"
I felt bad for Michelle, but Keeping Erika in the house was great just to see Robert/Jee/Justin's reactions, especially after Robert being so confident in Erika leaving

I guess their Unanimous vote wasn't so Unanimous after all.

Call Me Crazy 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-25-03, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Call%20Me%20Crazy Click to send private message to Call%20Me%20Crazy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Unanimous."
Oh it WAS unanimous! ALL of the SMART people UNANIMOUSLY voted for Michelle... It WAS unanimous, but for the other direction... hahaha dumb Justin. stupid Jee. STUPID Robert!

Call Me Crazy!

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-24-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Priceless"
I agree with you...but priceless is one thing awrd winning is another....Did you see the look on robert and justins face....As soon as Julie said michelle you have been evicted from the big brother house she looked over to the guys...as if like this could not be happening....after she left...did you also see justin and robert....total shock as they had just been hit by a mack truck.....I think this was the best eviction....

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-24-03, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Priceless"
>>>I think this was the best eviction...<<<

Oh yeah, though I'm kinda looking forward to see Dana get evicted too

(Another IceCat original )

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-24-03, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "OMGoodness!"
Can we say BEST. EVICTION. EVER?

OK maybe not, but seriously. Last night's eviction was excellent, just to see Jee realize how stupid he was. And Justin and Robert? HA! Seriously though, I'm sorry for Michelle. I really liked her, but it was totally worth it.

As for Dana, I think it's uproarious that she won HOH, and now everyone is feeling it.

Stupid stupid Jee.

I can't believe he honestly said "It seems everyone wants to play for themselves." What a moron!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OMGoodness!"
Can we say BEST. EVICTION. EVER?

Nah, this is a close second though. The top honors go to Marcellus getting canned after not using the veto to take himself off the block!

Not only was that the best eviction, it is close to worst game move ever in BB history. (THOSE honors must go the Hardy for trusting Will despite Will telling everyone NOT to trust him. Morons, one and all.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-28-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OMGoodness!"
Agreed. My only gripe was that on the feeds after the eviction, Justin/Robert/etc. were like "This was the best strategy move every made in the history of Big Brother!" They went on and on about how brilliant it was.

I wanted to shout: "No, the three of you were the biggest idiots in the history of Big Brother".

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •