The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wayne Brady Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

JustMe2001M 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-12-03, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMe2001M Click to send private message to JustMe2001M Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wayne Brady Show"
Anyone see Melana and Jason on the Wayne Brady show? They actually brought her out first and then him....later. He had about 30 seconds. She asked the audience to give him a break because he has a personality and most of it was left on the cutting room floor during editing. She, of course, was her giddy self.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wayne Brady Show tisasortofaffair 12-12-03 1
   RE: Wayne Brady Show ego 12-12-03 2
       RE: Wayne Brady Show Howard Dean 12-12-03 4
 RE: Wayne Brady Show triednottowatch 12-12-03 3
 RE: Wayne Brady Show Howard Dean 12-12-03 5
 RE: Wayne Brady Show Chrissy gal 12-12-03 6
   RE: Wayne Brady Show Howard Dean 12-12-03 7
   RE: Wayne Brady Show PagongRatEater 12-12-03 8
       RE: Wayne Brady Show Chrissy gal 12-12-03 9
           RE: Wayne Brady Show chuckles1877 12-12-03 10
               RE: Wayne Brady Show ego 12-12-03 11
               RE: Wayne Brady Show Howard Dean 12-13-03 12
               RE: Wayne Brady Show Angelfood 12-13-03 14
                   RE: Wayne Brady Show Howard Dean 12-13-03 15
           RE: Wayne Brady Show SilverStar 12-13-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tisasortofaffair 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-12-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tisasortofaffair Click to send private message to tisasortofaffair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wayne Brady Show"
Ha ha ha! Oh, Melana, you are too funny, girl! Wait, she was serious that Jason has a personality? Oops!

I missed it! Of course, if I could ever figure out when the Wayne Brady show is on, that would help.

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-03, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wayne Brady Show"
Lucky girl made the right choice. LoL! Can you imagine if she had picked Adam? He would have stolen her limelight away big time!

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-12-03, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wayne Brady Show"

LOL .... oh no! Can't steal the limelight away! Heaven forbid! He He

>Lucky girl made the right choice.
>LoL! Can you imagine
>if she had picked Adam?
> He would have stolen
>her limelight away big time!
>

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-12-03, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wayne Brady Show"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-03 AT 04:16 PM (EST)

My wife and I are both pretty sure that Jason is in a cell phone commercial (Well, his picture is, anyway). I think it may be T Mobile. It's the one where the girl is getting married and her picture phone gets three messages from guys wanting her to reconsider. The second guy looks very much like the "pretty" Mr. Storm.

12-12-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Wayne Brady Show"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-03 AT 04:32 PM (EST)

I am absolutely *AMAZED* by the sheer number of shows those two have appeared on this week. Either NBC is trying to milk *ALL* the publicity they can get out of this to set things up for Average Joe II ... OR ... Melana's publicity people are working overtime! Gee... I wonder which one it could be??? ... lol

The funniest part is Jason only getting 30 seconds at the end. You think if he had stayed on longer someone might have gotten the idea that the two were no longer together? .... ROFL

I saw them on Leno. She was definitely giddy ... but was it about him or about the free publicity and 15 minutes of fame??? ... I wonder ....

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-12-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Wayne Brady Show"
Just in case anyone is interested, there is an article about them in this week's People Magazine. There is also a little blurb about Adam and a picture of him with his girlfriend.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

12-12-03, 06:33 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Wayne Brady Show"

That's for sure! lol

>
>"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of
>a reality show contestant."
managerr
>

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-03, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Wayne Brady Show"
I would definitely like to see that. Any way someone can post a picture?

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-12-03, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Wayne Brady Show"
The picture is not very clear because magazine pictures don't scan well and we have a size limit on this site.

The article says:

Her name is Jessica. Yup that's the 22-year-old, who works in the financial industry, with Mesh at the viewing party he held in Manhattan. So much for post-Melana melancholy.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

chuckles1877 489 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-12-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chuckles1877 Click to send private message to chuckles1877 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Wayne Brady Show"
Good for him. She's much better looking than Melana.

Festive sig courtesy of the loverly JSlice

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-03, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Wayne Brady Show"
i dont think she is as pretty, but i bet she's smarter and nicer. lol.

12-13-03, 00:35 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Wayne Brady Show"

I agree.

>Good for him. She's much
>better looking than Melana.
>

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-13-03, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Wayne Brady Show"
i think she's prettier too.

i.heart.chuckles (and even howard dean) for that

It's all a matter of taste.
RollDdice creation

12-13-03, 01:15 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Wayne Brady Show"
I.heart back at you ... mou@@@h

I agree it's a matter of taste ... but I do think she's prettier -- and no doubt smarter and nicer too.

>i think she's prettier too.
>
>i.heart.chuckles (and even howard dean) for
>that
>
>It's all a matter of taste.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-03, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Wayne Brady Show"
She's 22? Maybe it's just the quality of the photo, but she looks like she's closer to 30!! But I'm happy for Adam- he deserves someone waaay better than Melana!

SilverStar

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •