The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AJ and now Sabrina, Way to go, America"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-10-07, 04:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AJ and now Sabrina, Way to go, America"
AJ and then Sabrina, wonderful. Did I miss someone saying this is a singing competition? I didn't even like AJ, but that boy could sing. AJ and Sundance are gone while Sanjaya is still around? Whuh? If the women were screaming that Antonella was riding her looks, which will take her far, then what the ell is Sanjaya riding? I don't hear these same people complaining about him.
OMG, Antonella looked good on Thursday, by the way. Holy smacks! Can't say she didn't deserve to go though, unlike my girl Sabrina, but I can say she didn't deserve all the abuse she took. Like her advancing in the competition, the abuse didn't have to do so much with her singing, but rather with her looks. Jealousy is not the best policy. Some of the abuse has been pathetic, frankly.
Speaking of which, Mr. Sundance Head, here is a guy with a wife and a baby boy to take care of and why the horrendous abuse? Is this guy a BAD guy? Has he done something wrong? Sure, opinions vary, but MAYBE he wasn't one of the better singers. Maybe he didn't even belong there in the 1st place. I can get with that. I wasn't a huge fan, but I have no vitriol for the guy. Best of luck to him.
Jared, man, decent singer and everything, but America got that right. Besides Sanjaya, you definitely were the one to go.
But my girl Sabrina, no way! I get it. Too many divas, but then why Stephanie over Sabrina? Sabrina picked better songs, is a better performer, and can sing the ell out of it. And no, forget about sending Haley home instead. Haley should stay too, dang it! But send one of the divas home! Just not Sabrina!
Ahhhh.... too late.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AJ and now Sabrina, Way to go, ... susang 03-11-07 1
   RE: AJ and now Sabrina, Way to go, ... agman 03-11-07 2
       RE: AJ and now Sabrina, Way to go, ... tamarama 03-11-07 3
 RE: AJ and now Sabrina, Way to go, ... bob_chester 03-13-07 4
   RE: AJ and now Sabrina, Way to go, ... agman 03-13-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

susang 435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-11-07, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AJ and now Sabrina, Way to go, America"
Sanjaya should have gone instead of AJ. I can't believe S is still around.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-07, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AJ and now Sabrina, Way to go, America"
Did you see Sanjaya at the end of the show? When the judges were saying that people must have had their sound turned off, the camera panned to him and he looked like he was about to cry!
When it was announced Sundance was gone, they flashed on simon and he was saying to paula,"what happened?" I hope he goes soon.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-11-07, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AJ and now Sabrina, Way to go, America"
>>he looked like he was about to cry!<<

This is what I have a problem with - Sanjaya's "fans" are NOT doing him any favors by keeping him in the competition. It's like he's in the deep end of the pool & they keep pushing him under.

Same thing happened with John Stevens - he was visibly miserable after a few weeks, and it was clearly torture for him to stay as more seasoned performers got booted.

Kid's not ready - now he knows it. Let him go home.

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-07, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AJ and now Sabrina, Way to go, America"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-07 AT 01:40 PM (EST)

I was a Sabrina fan but she has really gone down hill.

They only ones worth voting for up to this point have been Lakisha, Melinda, Gina, Blake and Chris S.
Sabrina was really bad last week and deserved to go. I am sorry I was rooting for her earlier. Big dissappiontment. Good riddance to her. I can't even remeber who AJ was.lol
So it don't matter what order they go. Sanjaya will go soon. Glad to see Sundance go too, he was living off his orgianl auditon. I would have got rid of all the rest except those noted above. Just have a final 5 and get over with.

I am getting a little worried about Lakisha as she has not been as good the last two weeks as she was the 1st week of the top 24. Resting on one good preforamance means doom.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-07, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AJ and now Sabrina, Way to go, America"
Is it just me, or does it seem like the singers this year are not in the same league as previous years?(With the possible exceptions of lakisha and melinda? I just can't get excited about this as much anymore.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •