The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Broken Rule?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devlynne 154 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-29-05, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devlynne Click to send private message to Devlynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Broken Rule?!"
I was recently reminded in another post about one of the Starting Over house rules being that you neither hurt yourself or another housemate. Thank you aeades23!

I remember that from last season, it is the premise they used to kick out both Tess and Karen... Isn't it odd that Christina's assignment today was to manipulate and hustle her fellow housemates. Isn't that a form of hurting them??

If she had come clean with them after the assignment maybe it wouldn't be as hurtful, but she just said "I'm not at liberty to discuss it!" If I were TJ or Lisa today with the money thing I'd feel hurt because I'd know I'd been played. I definitely would have known when she returned it, just by the way she acted and her saying she isn't at liberty to discuss it! The whole assignment seems hurtful to me... to all of the housemates and to the integrity of the house. But of course no one was physically harmed, so I guess it doesn’t apply. It just seems so counter productive to the warmth and cooperation the coaches say they want in the house. *Sigh*

Message in a Bottle: Desiderata ~ Max Ehrmann

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Broken Rule?! Redbud 10-29-05 1
 RE: Broken Rule?! Labyrinth 10-29-05 2
 RE: Broken Rule?! angelami1937 10-29-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-29-05, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Broken Rule?!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-05 AT 09:11 AM (EST)

I missed the last 15 mins. Did Christina have to admit to the hustle? How did the HGs take it? Nevermind, I just read a very nicely detailed account in the other post. Thank you to whoever wrote it!

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-29-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Broken Rule?!"
It is a hard call. I have been in a class where the teacher had set up a drama deliberately to prove a point. It's very hard afterwards because it causes suspicion and distrust.

Since Christina did not gather her HG's and explain why she did what she did and ask for forgiveness (after all those other forgiveness letters you think she would have figured out the second stage of the plan), I think it will further disrupt how the HG's are not bonding.

I'm not angry with Christina doing what she did - it was an assignment - but the ending of it, was well, furthered the distrust that the assignment fostered. I hope that IV spends group trying to help everyone understand this assignment and voice their feelings about it to clear the air.

angelami1937 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-29-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelami1937 Click to send private message to angelami1937 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Broken Rule?!"
I think the exercise showed how much she is capable of manipulation. If I were her housemate, my level of trust with her would be zero. Maybe that is why Iv had her do it. She still enjoys the hussle. And would someone please explain to me why she gets so mad when others call her a prostitute? She was one...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •