The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-03, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-03 AT 03:41 PM (EST)

Writer's note: I would've been done sooner, but I surprisingly had a little writer's block this weekend. Enjoy!

Last week on Survivor...

Osten whines about Pelican Pete.
Shawn and Jon fight about whose bamboo pole is longer.
Trish gets herself voted off.

Writer's note: I'm doing one summary for Survivor, and all I get is one stinking day? Oh well, at least I get a Big Twist...

Part One: The Magic of Fish

Anyhoo, the episode quaintly starts with a whole lotta screaming. Rupert is miffed cuz someone voted for him at the last Tribal Council. Even though previous votes haven't counted since Survivor: Africa, Rupert decides to pick on the skinny white guy. Maybe my TV was messing up, or maybe censorship laws are getting tighter cuz this is all I heard:

Rupert: "#$@%$^^%$@#$#%$%$^^^#"
Jon: "Well, I thought you were going to turn on us"
Rupert: "@#$%#$^%&%^&^%*##%@#$@!$%@#^$#&&$%% that?"
Jon: "Well, it was all Trish's fault"
Rupert: "#@$@#%%^#$#$$^%&%^#%$%#$%@#$@$@#$@ 5 strong Drake"

I've never heard so much dead space on TV since the moment Jenna won S6

Basically, Rupert's vocal cords eventually gave out, and they made up. Which makes me sad. One would think Jon, a wrestling fanatic, would enjoy it when a big, angry dude body slams some weak, scrawny guy.

*cue ominous music*

*picture of the moon*

It's Day 19 at the Moron tribe and, as usual, the waters are mighty rough. Fat Ryan can't get into the water to fish. Andrew gripes about the fish. They just can't get any fish to eat. Fat Ryan sees a stingray in the water and throws the spear at it. Misses. After doing a couple victory laps around Fat Ryan, Andrew, and Tijuana, the stingray disappears.

You'd think that schooner or later, these people would catch a fish. The worst thing is that Andrew has to be so crabby about it. I wish he would just clam up and stop floundering around. Instead, the three losers wave to the other two losers, who are sitting under the shellter. Osten flexes his mussels, and reminds us just how weak he is. Then he gripes about weighing only 175 pounds.

(every person on the Atkins diet throws a brick through their TV screen)

Andrew says that he'd love to catch more fish, so they can have dances and parties. I'm sure you were quite the spectacle on the disco floor, Andrew. Stick with the Hokey Pokey. That's what it's all about.

Fat Ryan notes that Lillian and Skinny Ryan would perish if they were still around. Boy, good thing they voted them schmucks off. Heh heh...

Could this tribe be any more pathetic? Obviously MB agrees, so we switch over to the Drunks.

Sea Mail! Shawn reads it to the group:

The Drunks are disgruntled
And the Morons complain
If you're still watching the show,
you'd have to be insane.
These tribes are a bore.
They're following old trends
So here comes a twist
So this show can beat Friends

And whenever Sea Mail comes around, Jon gets this urge for Coconut Popcorn, the San Salvador treat!!! Sandra, Rupert, and Christa would love some coconut popcorn. Jon begins to cut the coconut. Shawn has a great idea. It takes too much time to cook the popcorn, so maybe they should just eat it raw. You know, like microwave popcorn? Everyone likes eating popcorn seeds. And if there's some left over, you can make a dandy Pelican Feeder.

I think the conversation went something like this:

Jon: "You spend more time trying to not work than actually working!"
*Shawn gets up close to Jon's face*
Shawn: "What's your ##### problem? #########"
Jon: "Get outta my ##### face"
Shawn: "I will always get up in your face"
*waves finger at Jon*
Shawn: "I'm tired of you and the ####ing popcorn!"

Who needs an All Star Survivor? We got Alicia and Kimmi already. You see something? Men and women really aren't that much different. Women argue about protein, and we men argue about popcorn

Finally, it's time for a challenge! YAY!

Part Two: Burnett's Original Non-Big Brother Twist

The Morons and Drunks arrive and Jeff gives em the obligatory "you guys have made it so far" speech. He also explains that six people have left already, and that they never come back. Geez, MB is milking this twist. He curtly informs the tribes that their "past has come back to haunt you."

*cue ominous music*

Suddenly, Nicole, Skinny Ryan, Lillian, Burton, Michelle, and Trish enter the scene. Nicole... hmmm... *snaps fingers* Wasn't she that loser from Big Brother? Anyway, Skinny Ryan has quaintly written the words "Die Jerks" on his buff. Funny. I didn't know Skinny Ryan was German. Well Danke to you too, Ryan. (?)

Jeff asks Burton what the name of their tribe is. Burton says they're the Outkast Tribe.

Say what? Burton is quite possibly the most delusional ghetto playa in The Whole World since Justin Timberlake. But at least he looks So Fresh And So Clean for a change.

Jeff asks Michelle what she wants. Revenge, baby.

*cue ominous music*

This girl obviously listens to too much angry chick music. Somebody take away her Pink CD

The Morons and Drunks seem really, really confused. Jeff explains that they're about to have a three tribe challenge. If the Outkast Tribe beats either the Morons or the Drunks, the losing tribe will vote someone out, and the Outkasts will vote someone in. If both lose, well, they're screwed. Get it? Got it? Good.

And, in case you were wondering, the Outkasts haven't been eating very much. They've been stuck on the peanut butter and jelly diet. Except for Trish. She won Head of Household.

Anyway, the challenge begins. Burton takes an early lead. He gets the flag first, followed by Shawn and Andrew. They get back to the cages, and dig their way into them. Burton frees Trish, Shawn frees Christa, and then Andrew finally frees Fat Ryan. The three tribes maintain their positions and go into the next cage, and begin making poles.

Trish: "Burton, use all of these purple scraps that MB made us wear"
Shawn: "Come on Christa! Make my "pole" longer!"
Christa: "I've been trying for twenty minutes, Shawn. It must be your problem"
Jon: "Hey! Why do the Outkasts get extra material, Jeff?"
Jeff: "Shut up, Jon"

Anyway, the three tribes get to the third and final cage in this order: Outkasts, Drunks, Morons. They untie their remaining members.

By the way, what is up with all the bondage challenges this year? MB is making this the kinkiest Survivor ever

Soon, all three groups are using their bamboo poles to get the last key. The Drunks' breaks, the Morons' breaks. The Outkasts' doesn't but they drop the key.

*suspense*

*more suspense*

*ominous music*

The Outkasts finally get the key, unlock the door, and win the challenge. Jeff asks Burton what it's like to win the challenge. Burton mumbles something about how being voted out is the biggest low. Rupert disagrees. Burton's obviously never visited the Moron tribe before.

Jeff tells all the losers to get outta there. There will be a Drunk Tribal Council that night, followed by a Moron one, followed by an Outkast one, followed by the weekly Jazzercise group workout. Hey, what do you think they do with the Tribal Council set when they're not using it?

*cue ominous music*

*cue Jazzercise workout tape*

Part Three: 15 minutes of anticlimax

The Moron tribe gets back to their camp. Andrew is pretty ticked. In his opinions, those Outkasts have no business being there. He says that when whoever it is comes back, they'll be voted out immediately. It worked on Big Brother for Chiara, and it will work here. Fat Ryan points out that no, it didn't work on Big Brother, and that the Outkasts have immunity.

And then Osten opens his mouth. He tells the group to vote him off. This is pathetic. By Osten's logic, if he can't give 110%, then he quits. God save the Uno player who makes Osten Draw Two. Let's hope Osten doesn't smoke. He might decide to quit breathing.

Tijuana says she doesn't care anymore that Osten's quitting. Good for her. Tijuana can be appreciated in two ways:

For the ladies
Rock on sistah! You don't need that man anymore! You go girl! Now go get some Christina Aguilera music, and some Ben & Jerry's

For the fellas
Who cares? Less Osten = More Tijuana *drool*

Over at the Drunk Tribe, Sandra says when she found out about the twist, she was all "no way." I bet your love is "like whoa" too, Mya.

What is with all these popular music references today?

The twist kinda irks Jon too. He says that those Outkasts have been losers their ENTIRE LIVES, and that WINNERS don't need a second chance. Yeah, winners like Jon, for instance. Y'know the art consultant from Virginia who spends each evening eating stale Pop Tarts and watching late night Jerry Springer, while picking his nose.

Strategy time! Christa, Rupert, and Sandra are talking about who they want to get rid of. Sandra suggests that they let both Shawn and Jon give them reasons, one at a time, why they shouldn't vote him out. Shawn says that Jon can't be trusted, and something about a lockbox. Jon says that Shawn's a stinky poo poo head.

Two good arguments. This one's gonna be as close as Bush vs Gore was.

Anyhoo, it's time for the first Tribal Council. The Drunk Tribe come in. Rupert gripes about being at Council for two days in a row. Sandra talks. And talks. And talks. Aye chihuahua, the girl talks. She tells Jeff that either Jon or Shawn is going bye-bye tonight. After a little more filler, they finally vote.

Shawn: (votes Jon) "Your name just happens to come next in alphabetical order. Sorry."
Jon: (votes Shawn) "#### you"

To make a long story short, Shawn is voted out 4-1. In his closing words, he gripes he would've gone farther if he hadn't have gotten "so close" to Burton. I'm gonna leave that statement alone. Go get some Orville Redenbacher, Shawn.

*cue ominous music*

Time for the slightly anti-climatic Moron Tribal Council! The Morons come in, and Jeff begins probing them. I really don't remember much about the questioning, just the stuff about Osten.

Osten explains in great detail that he will go as far as his body will let him go. When his body is done, he is done. Andrew pipes up. He says that it's probably not Osten's body; it's all mental. Sure, and delusions of leadership are mental too, Andrew. Just FYI.

Jeff points out that Burton really wants to get back into the game, and Osten leaving is a slap in their faces. Dang. You might say that Osten's acting... shellfishly??? Nyuk nyuk nyuk...

I thought Happy Pun Time was over! *chases puns away*

Osten then decides to give us a metaphor about a metaphor. You see, his temple is like a car. If it runs out of gas, it cannot run. And Osten doesn't take just only any gas for his temple. He needs Premium, baby.

Tijuana says that she'll stay around until she's either dead or voted off. Darrah agrees with her.

Darrah: "Owh, Aye deffinitelee want too staye heere, Jeyfe."

Dang it, I thought I could make it through the episode without mentioning her! *chases Darrah away to Punland*

Jeff notes that after being at about 100 Tribal Councils, Osten's the first person to quit.

*ding ding*

That sound means we're running out of time. Jeff will give the wheel a final spin. Vowels worth nothing, consonants worth... $500. Vanna, reveal our puzzle!

OSTE_ IS THE MOST PATHETIC SURVIVOR EVER

Surprisingly, Andrew, Fat Ryan, Darrah, and Tijuana all solve the puzzle instantly. Osten is gone.

Jeff: "Osten, per your wishes, go home"

*whooshing dramatic music*

(See? Sound effects are easy!)

Osten walks away, and disappears from Survivor forever. They don't even give him final words. Of course, who cares? All we would of heard would be some junk about his temple again.

To Be Continued Next Week: The Outkast Tribal Council

God, MB is schmoozing this twist.

No, not those Outkasts! Or will they come back???

*cue ominous music*

Outwit. Outplay. Outkast.

Outkast images found on MTV.com... That is OK, right?

A 2003 IceCat original

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Brilliant! ExInterper 11-03-03 1
 Loved it! janisella 11-03-03 2
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... J Slice 11-03-03 3
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... Silvergirl1 11-04-03 4
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... I_AM_HE 11-04-03 5
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... strid333 11-04-03 6
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... TeamJoisey 11-04-03 7
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... nazzWord 11-04-03 8
 Very entertaining AMAI 11-04-03 9
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... Breezy 11-04-03 10
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... blacknwhitedog 11-04-03 11
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... Schnookie Palookie 11-04-03 12
 Holy Mackeral! aethelstan 11-04-03 13
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... LeftPinky 11-04-03 14
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... DEVILRAYS 11-04-03 15
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... Steen 11-04-03 16
 Excellent! Blow by Blow 11-04-03 17
 Oh, it's the Outcast tribe! tig_ger 11-04-03 18
 wow jim cqvenus 11-04-03 19
   RE: wow jim Joyful 11-04-03 20
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... CantStandToLook 11-04-03 21
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... MakeItStop 11-04-03 22
 Thanks, you guys! Jims02 11-04-03 23
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... Bebo 11-04-03 24
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... minitroll 11-04-03 25
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... dajaki 11-04-03 26
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... mtopaz 11-04-03 27
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... whoami 11-04-03 28
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... pythonfan 11-05-03 29
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... Skiver 11-06-03 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-03-03, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Brilliant!"
My three personal favorites:

"I've never heard so much dead space on TV since the moment Jenna won S6."

"Sandra suggests that they let both Shawn and Jon give them reasons, one at a time, why they shouldn't vote him out. Shawn says that Jon can't be trusted, and something about a lockbox. Jon says that Shawn's a stinky poo poo head. Two good arguments. This one's gonna be as close as Bush vs Gore was."

And my absolute favorite:
"Let's hope Osten doesn't smoke. He might decide to quit breathing."

Absolutely awesome.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-03-03, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Loved it!"
Bravo! You made that one day very funny.

j.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
Bwahahaha!

Jims, you crack me up! I knew there was something fishy going on with your OT absence!

Official OT lifeguard - Let's keep things PG-13, people.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
Wow, Jims! With all of those fish references, I thought you were talking to me in secret code!

Loved it!

Silvergirl

Yeah, I guess cats really like fish, don't they?

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
great job jims!!

loved the title, the wheel of fortune, and this line (among others):

Osten then decides to give us a metaphor about a metaphor. You see, his temple is like a car. If it runs out of gas, it cannot run. And Osten doesn't take just only any gas for his temple. He needs Premium, baby.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-04-03, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
Great summary. I especially loved the BB refs.

Three is the perfect number.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-04-03, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-03 AT 02:09 AM (EST)

I loved it all, but I startled the dog when I laughed out loud at the stingray doing victory laps.

Also... great tree mail, and I want some of that San Salvador Treat!

Great job!!

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

nazzWord 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-04-03, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazzWord Click to send private message to nazzWord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
Great job. Too many brilliant lines to quote but my absolute fav was

*ding ding*

That sound means we're running out of time. Jeff will give the wheel a final spin. Vowels worth nothing, consonants worth... $500. Vanna, reveal our puzzle!

OSTE_ IS THE MOST PATHETIC SURVIVOR EVER

Surprisingly, Andrew, Fat Ryan, Darrah, and Tijuana all solve the puzzle instantly. Osten is gone.

Keep up the good work!

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-04-03, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Very entertaining"
Thanks, Jims. Love the "metaphor for a metaphor." heh. Good one.

And the BB references "Trish is Head of Household."

Victory lap of the sting ray.

Fat Ryan hahaha

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-03 AT 09:02 AM (EST)

Too punny for words.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
Absolutely brilliant Jims! So funny Thanks for writing it for our enjoyment- good job!

(Fat Ryan, he, he, he)

Another quality Ice Cat creation 2003

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
Hilarous summary Jims (as always). Some of my faves:

"(every person on the Atkins diet throws a brick through their TV screen)

Skinny Ryan has quaintly written the words "Die Jerks" on his buff. Funny. I didn't know Skinny Ryan was German.

Yeah, winners like Jon, for instance. Y'know the art consultant from Virginia who spends each evening eating stale Pop Tarts and watching late night Jerry Springer, while picking his nose.

Dang it, I thought I could make it through the episode without mentioning her! *chases Darrah away to Punland*

Andrew says that he'd love to catch more fish, so they can have dances and parties. I'm sure you were quite the spectacle on the disco floor, Andrew. Stick with the Hokey Pokey. That's what it's all about."

How funny that you mention the Hokey Pokey (it's part of my sigpic). I just knew that's what it was all about!

Thanks for the many laughs Jims!

I.Heart.Jims (and his bling bling too)!

*What if the Hokey-Pokey is really what it's all about?*

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-04-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Holy Mackeral!"
Holy mackeral. Someone call the cods.

That was hilarious! Such pun-ishment and just for the halibut!

I'd quote my favourite parts but it would be the whole thing.

Great job, Jims!

-aethelstan
My spouse says I'm incorrigible regarding puns. And so encouraged, I continue.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-04-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
"I thought Happy Pun Time was over! *chases puns away*"

I loved all of the happy Puns.... shellfish I think was my fave! Awesome summary Jim!

DEVILRAYS 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-04-03, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DEVILRAYS Click to send private message to DEVILRAYS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
By Osten's logic, if he can't give 110%, then he quits. God save the Uno player who makes Osten Draw Two.

This almost makes up for my VCR not recording the show while I was out of town!

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-04-03, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
Awesome Summary!!

Say what? Burton is quite possibly the most delusional ghetto playa in The Whole World since Justin Timberlake. But at least he looks So Fresh And So Clean for a change.

Awesome J Slice Creation 2003

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-04-03, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Excellent!"
God save the Uno player who makes Osten Draw Two.

Too f'ing funny.

-P

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-04-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Oh, it's the Outcast tribe!"
I thought it was the Out Cats Tribe and I was going to suggest that you and I never watch Survivor again...Jims02!

With such a scintillating twist, though, I don't know if I could ever stop. (*yawns*)

Anyway, brilliant summary! Way to make a miserable episode interesting. I loved the punishment but my fave is the tree mail.

The Drunks are disgruntled
And the Morons complain
If you're still watching the show,
you'd have to be insane.
These tribes are a bore.
They're following old trends
So here comes a twist
So this show can beat Friends

A Kyngsladye Original

I *heart* Jims and his Bling Bling!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "wow jim"
that was great!

fwiw, when they said their tribe name, I suddenly began humming "the whole world" myself!

I really like that you're calling him Fat Ryan. That is hilarious. Too bad he's not an Outkast cuz then we could call him Phat Fat Ryan.

dammit I had a question... dammit, dammit, dammit...

oh yeah! has anyone seen osten's audition tape (on cbs.com)??? omh! his entire blurb about why he SO belongs in this game is b/c his physical is in the bag, and the rest is ALL mental. he knows it's all about the mind. totally sure.

I found it to be very "ironical."

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-04-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: wow jim"
>
>oh yeah! has anyone seen osten's
>audition tape (on cbs.com)??? omh!
>his entire blurb about why
>he SO belongs in this
>game is b/c his physical
>is in the bag, and
>the rest is ALL mental.
>he knows it's all about
>the mind. totally sure.
>
>I found it to be very
>"ironical."

Great summary!! I find the summaries more entertaining then the actual show sometimes!!! (Jims summery of episode 7A a perfect example!)

BTW, Osten's audition video is a HOOT!!! Especially with all we know now. I especially love the part about one of his hobbies is fishing. (WTH!!!) Yea, his fishing hobby is the kind where you go to Wal-Mart and pick out a pretty guppy to add to your fish tank.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
So much to love about that summary...I loved it all from the sea references to Outkast.

A 2003 RolldDice Original

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-04-03, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
peanut butter and jelly diet bwahahaha

Thanks for the summary Jims!

If you want breakfast in bed then sleep in the kitchen.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Thanks, you guys!"
Thanks for the encouragement!

I have a weird way of writing a summary. I start with kinda an outline of the events, and then I add one-liners, some themes, and then some more one-liners.

The Outkast stuff, the tree mail, and the dialogues were there the entire time. The hardest stuff to summarize were the tribal councils without making them TOO boring...

Oh, and the sea puns were added at the last minute. I feel that in every summary a word needs to be bolded.

(Thanks for the quote, ExInterpreter! I actually almost took that line out for flow...)

A boatload of fun

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
I love your summary so much, I won't even call you Jimmy Wee Wee. Oops.

I was howling throughout, but as many wonderful jokes as you included, this was by far my favorite:

God save the Uno player who makes Osten Draw Two.

And ROFLMAO at the Jazzercize video!

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-04-03, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
Excellent summary Jim! I loved all your Big Brother references, and the interaction between Shawn and Jon. You had me smiling the whole time.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-04-03, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
I loved your summary Jims! So much wit!

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-04-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
Fantastic summary Jims02! It was all great, from the fish puns, to Fat Ryan, to God save the Uno player who makes Osten Draw Two , to followed by the weekly Jazzercise group workout. Hey, what do you think they do with the Tribal Council set when they're not using it? ... *cue Jazzercise workout tape*

Great job!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-04-03, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
That was great, I like the part about the outcats winning and Burton saying

" Burton mumbles something about how being voted out is the biggest low. Rupert disagrees. Burton's obviously never visited the Moron tribe before."

Just great. The summarys are almost as good as the shows.

WHOAMI
If we just think about this we can figure it out.

pythonfan 3348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-05-03, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pythonfan Click to send private message to pythonfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
Jims, you crack. me. up.

Forgive your enemies. It messes with their heads.

Skiver 1118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-06-03, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiver Click to send private message to Skiver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 7A Summary "Outwit, Outplay, Outcast""
I'd gone back to lurking this season, but I had to break cover when I read this summary. (I had to retrieve my password, it was a hassle). But Stuff like this has to be praised. Very funny, Jims02 - many LOLs. Loved the skate doing the victory laps, and Skinny Ryan's apparent knowledge of German. And let's not forget the OutKast tribe (If Burton is Big Boi, Skinny Ryan must be Andre 3000). Excellent.

Skiver

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •