The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Go/Would Go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-07, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Go/Would Go"
So who would leave if only America would bow to your obvious superior taste and refinement, and who will America vote out.

Bonus Question. Will they stick to the rigid gender division or let the best singers in anyway.

For me:

Should Go:
Sanjaya
Sundance

Will go:
Jarad
Phil

I think they'll stick with the 6 each formula even if they tease about not doing it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Go/Would Go CattyChat 03-07-07 1
   RE: Should Go/Would Go cahaya 03-07-07 10
 RE: Should Go/Would Go CTgirl 03-07-07 2
 RE: Should Go/Would Go Glow 03-07-07 3
 RE: Should Go/Would Go Fishercat 03-07-07 4
 RE: Should Go/Would Go xwraith27 03-07-07 5
   RE: Should Go/Would Go Glow 03-07-07 6
 RE: Should Go/Would Go emydi 03-07-07 7
   RE: Should Go/Would Go prosecutor 03-07-07 8
       RE: Should Go/Would Go agman 03-07-07 9
 RE: Should Go/Would Go JohnMc 03-08-07 11
   RE: Should Go/Would Go bob_chester 03-08-07 12
       RE: Should Go/Would Go agman 03-08-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-07-07, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Go/Would Go"
Boy, what a disappointment . . .

SHOULD Go
SSSSSUUUUUNNNNNDDDDDAAAAANNNNNCCCCCEEEEE!!!!!!
Sanjaya/Jared

WILL Go
Jared
Phil / Brandon (I hope not, but I'm worried about my little pianist)

Personally, as long as Blake, Chris Sligh & (hopefully) Brandon are safe, I could care less about anyone else. I still have hopes for Brandon. These 3 guys are the most rounded "musicians" of all the guys ~~ not just singers, but songwriters, play instruments, real performers.

One nation, under Romber...

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-07, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Should Go/Would Go"
Blake, Chris Sligh & (hopefully) Brandon are safe, I could care less about anyone else.

My sentiments almost exactly. I'm probably in the minority, though, that would like to hear Sundance and Chris Richardson give it one more shot. I'd pick Phil or maybe Jared as the odd one out.

Rays of light by tribe.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-07, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Go/Would Go"
Should Go:
Sundance
Sanjaya

will Go:
Phil
Jared

What a weak night! Even so, I don't think they'll change their formula.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-07, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Go/Would Go"
hmmm.

Should:
Sundance
you can't make me say his name so I'll just say Jared

Will:
Phil
Jared

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-07-07, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Go/Would Go"
Should Go:
Chris R.
Sanjaya

Will Go:
Jared
Sundance

The fact that Sundance isn't in the Should Go column is pretty sad, but I have my reasons.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-07-07, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Go/Would Go"
Should Go:
Sanjaya and Phil

Will Go:
Phil and Jared

BTW, I disagree that only 4 guys deserve to make the top 12 because by default, that means Antonella deserves to be in the top 12.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-07, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Go/Would Go"
Good point. *shudder*

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-07, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Go/Would Go"
Should Go: Sundance and Sanjaya

Will Go: Phil and Jared

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-07-07, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Should Go/Would Go"
Should go: Sanjaya; teeny boppers keep voting for him cause he's the only teeny bopper guy there.
and Brandon

Will Go: Brandon (he's just backup material not lead vocal)
Baldy (name?) sorry forgot his name

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-07, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Should Go/Would Go"
should go: Sanjaya, Sundance(time for the sun to go down on him)
However because of the teen vote Sanjaya won't go.

Will go:
Jared
Phil. I think he should stay but I don't think he'll get enough votes. If Sundance goes I will be happy.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-08-07, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Should Go/Would Go"
There are only 2 guys that should even be there, and only 4 girls. They should make a HUGE @$$ cut. Get rid of all the guys except Chris and Blake. Get rid of all the girls except Melinda, Lakisha, Stephanie, and Gina.

Just cut to the chase. No one else can or should ever sing in public.

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-08-07, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Should Go/Would Go"
Dude you are so right on. Excetp I could care less about Stephanie. Lets cut them all except Blake Chris S. Melinda, Lakisha and Gina.

Bigest dissappontments are Sundance and Sabrina.

Melinda you are such a Tiger. lol I loved that last night.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Should Go/Would Go"
LOL I was telling my wife that last night after the girl's show. I have to say I was just thinking cut all guys(Maybe keep either Blake or Chris S.) I agree with you about keeping Melinda and Lakisha. Yea, I guess maybe Sabrina could stay also. later on!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •