The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rank your top 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

HocusPocus 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-03-07, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HocusPocus Click to send private message to HocusPocus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rank your top 5"

Okay, I know it's a bit early but list your top 5 contestants.

Here's mine:

Lakisha
Chris R.
Chris S.
Sabrina
Melinda

Fun Reality TV Games: http://www.Last2Left.com>

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rank your top 5 agman 03-03-07 1
 RE: Rank your top 5 marchbabe 03-04-07 2
 RE: Rank your top 5 junglelipstick 03-04-07 3
 RE: Rank your top 5 Wasabi 03-04-07 4
 RE: Rank your top 5 PhoenixMons 03-05-07 5
   RE: Rank your top 5 KoalaChick 03-05-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-07, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rank your top 5"
I think that list is really good. As long as Antonella and Sanjai are not on it

marchbabe 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-04-07, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail marchbabe Click to send private message to marchbabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rank your top 5"
My top 5 are as follows:

1.Lakisha
2.Blake
3.Chris S.
4.Jordin
5.Brandon or Gina

junglelipstick 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-04-07, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail junglelipstick Click to send private message to junglelipstick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rank your top 5"
top 5:

lakisha
melinda
sabrina
phil
chris r.

Wasabi 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-04-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wasabi Click to send private message to Wasabi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rank your top 5"
I have to say that I enjoy girls so much more than guys this season and looking forward each week to seeing Melinda and Lakisha to perform. As a result, here is my top 5:

1. Melinda - mind-blowing, amazing all-around performances. She seems to be as good of a person as she is a singer.

2. Lakisha - mind-blowing, amazing voice. Probably has lesser polish as a performer comparing to Ms. Doolittle.

3. Stephanie - very solid all-around performer. But she is outshined by Melinda and Lakisha.

4. Jordin - Big voice, pretty face, big potential up-side.

5. Chris S. - the only guy I look forward to seeing on stage.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-05-07, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rank your top 5"
My top 5:

1. Melinda - the best all-around...great singer, great performer, great attitude
2. Lakisha - phenomenal voice
3. Chris R. - great performer
4. Chris S. - I just love him...wonderful quality to his voice
5. Phil - I LOVE Phil's voice, but he's not shining like I thought he would

Honorable mentions: Sabrina, Stephanie, Jordin, Blake

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-05-07, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rank your top 5"
Melinda
Melinda
Melinda
Chris S.
Phil

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •