The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My thoughts on the girls"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Misterhubs 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-02-07, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Misterhubs Click to send private message to Misterhubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My thoughts on the girls"
1. Gina Glockson ("Alone")

Again, the song is 7 sizes too big for Gina who she resorts to yelling her face off. We also now know, based on her skin-tight red dress, that Ms. Glockson wears granny panties. Nice.

2. Alaina Alexander ("Not Ready To Make Nice")

Alaina claims she loves her mom and then sings this. The intro was surprisingly unobjectionable; the middle saw Alaina's voice drowned over by her more talented back-up singers; the end was the musical equivalent of a flat line.

3. LaKisha Jones ("Midnight Train To Georgia")

LaKisha's problem is the opposite of Gina's. This song is too petite for LaKisha's big momma voice; hence, a boring rendition of a boring song.

4. Melinda Doolittle ("My Funny Valentine")

Hello, season 6 is over. We have the winner here. That beautiful and expressive voice of Melinda is perfection in sound form. Words cannot express. Thank you, Melinda, thank you. Ooh, is that a bunny I see hopping towards the rainbow?

5. Antonella Barba ("Because You Love Me")

She just had to ruin my brief magical moment, doesn't she? Well, what is there to say? If her vulva could bleat like a sheep being molested by a polar bear, then it would probably sound like this. It's not even funny anymore.

6. Jordan Sparks ("Reflection")

Jordan struggled with the low notes at the beginning but did quite well come belting time. I also like that she was not just singing, but also trying to convey the song's meaning. Good job.

7. Stephanie Edwards ("Dangerously In Love")

Her song choice is further proof that she's actually Kelly Rowland and she's out to show that she's better than Beyonce. "Stephanie"'s stage presence and vocal skills cannot be denied. When she performs, she wants everyone to shut up and listen. Not enough to threaten Melinda though.

8. Leslie Hunt ("Feeling Good")

The intro was interesting, pleasant even. And then, some earth-bound spirit possessed poor Leslie and made her sing in tongues. If, by some miracle, Leslie is still back next week, she should not let 4 year old sister dress her up again. Ever.

9. Haley Scarnato ("Queen of the Night")

Someone give this girl some iron supplements. Her voice, her performance, her outfit is just plain weak. And I can smell the Pagoda cold-wave lotion on her permed hair from way back here.

10. Sabrina Sloan ("All The Man That I Need")

Nobody but nobody can sing "All The Man That I Need" better than Whitney when she did it in the early '90s. Not even Whitney 2007. So it's no surprise I didn't like Sabrina's feeble take on this classic.

Best of the Night: Melinda, Melinda, Melinda
Worst of the Night: Antonella Barba.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My thoughts on the girls Wingbob 03-02-07 1
 RE: My thoughts on the girls HocusPocus 03-02-07 2
 RE: My thoughts on the girls agman 03-03-07 3
 RE: My thoughts on the girls agman 03-03-07 4
 RE: My thoughts on the girls bob_chester 03-05-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wingbob 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-02-07, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wingbob Click to send private message to Wingbob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My thoughts on the girls"
>8. Leslie Hunt ("Feeling Good")
>
> If,
>by some miracle, Leslie is
>still back next week, she
>should not let 4 year
>old sister dress her up
>again. Ever.

It looked like she was dressing like Pat Benatar, circa 1981.

HocusPocus 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-02-07, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HocusPocus Click to send private message to HocusPocus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My thoughts on the girls"
Sabrina is my dark horse. She will get stronger as the show progresses.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-07, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My thoughts on the girls"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-07 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

I think Antonella needs to leave, and what has kept her in is the controversy over the internet pictures and that she is pretty(sort of, i guess) but I think this will all begin to wear off and she will finally get the booooooot. The only problem is that I thought the same thing about a certain contestant last year who had no talent and .......Taylor Hicks won the whole thing. go figure

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-07, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My thoughts on the girls"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-07 AT 06:30 PM (EST)

I think Gina glockson sound like a boiled owl when she tries to sing. I think she gives new meaning to the term screamer.

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-05-07, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My thoughts on the girls"
>1. Gina Glockson ("Alone")
>
>Again, the song is 7 sizes
>too big for Gina who
>she resorts to yelling her
>face off. We also now
>know, based on her skin-tight
>red dress, that Ms. Glockson
>wears granny panties. Nice.
>
>
I know that Gina is not the best singer and will not win. But I hope she makes it deep into the commitition. She is HOT because she is herself and she has got it all.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •