The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean Look..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-08-06, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Mismatch..."
I am referring to where the candidates were (performance-wise and professional training/experience-wise) at the beginning of the final competition.

There is no way that Rebecca's academic, business, and games performance compared remotely to Randal's. Her academic background was not as good as Randal's. Her business experience background was not as good as Randal's. Her performance in the Apprentice game itself was not as good as Randal's. He had to give her a chance at PM, just to create the fiction that she deserved to be in the finals.

This is what I mean about a mismatch.

This is also why I think that ability-wise, the Randal-Rebecca finals pairing was more glaringly uneven. My position has to do with the win-loss records and what candidates achieved as team members leading up to the finals, as well as their academic and professional experiences prior to entering the competition.

Again, I will never believe that Randal willingly gave Rebecca the chance to be project manager. From a game theoretic standpoint, it was against his interests to do so. Such a move made absolutely no sense on the game theoretic chess board.

As far as Lee and Sean are concerned, I think that Lee did in fact step up more times to be project manager, but he also lost more times. So Sean's win record was higher than Lee's statistically. Also, Lee did not participate in 2 tasks. So the final match-up was uneven, but not as uneven as the final match-up between Randal and Rebecca.

Again, my observations go to where the candidates were at the beginning of the final challenge.

--Singer

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean Look...   singer     06-06-06       
   RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   jackandjill     06-06-06     1  
     RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   Reality_Tv_fan_90     06-06-06     2  
         RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   RonReports     06-07-06     11  
     RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   MsDeeVeeAns     06-09-06     20  
   RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   geg6     06-06-06     3  
     RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   Wacko Jacko     06-06-06     4  
         RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   prosecutor     06-06-06     5  
             RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   reealiteefan     06-06-06     7  
     RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   reealiteefan     06-06-06     6  
         RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   iltarion     06-07-06     8  
         RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   geg6     06-07-06     9  
             RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   singer     06-07-06     10  
                 RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   Wacko Jacko     06-07-06     15  
                     Mismatch...   singer     06-08-06     17  
                         RE: Mismatch...   iltarion     06-09-06     18  
                             RE: Mismatch...   geg6     06-09-06     19  
                                 RE: Mismatch...   singer     06-12-06     22  
                     RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   MsDeeVeeAns     06-09-06     21  
   RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   Rothschild     06-07-06     12  
     RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   singer     06-07-06     13  
         RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   Deekeryu     06-07-06     14  
   RE: Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean ...   iltarion     06-07-06     16  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •