The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My thoughts on the guys"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Misterhubs 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-07, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Misterhubs Click to send private message to Misterhubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My thoughts on the guys"
1. Phil Stacey ("Missing You")

Phil starts by pulling out the military card in his clip. I dislike him already. He has an agreeable voice, I'll give him that. Beyond that, nothing else. No spark, no emotions, nada, zilch.

2. Jared Cotter ("Let's Get It On")

Jared plays the part of gigolo in a PG-13 bridal shower in this desperate performance. The singing is, at best, mediocre. Why don't he just take his clothes off and make me a happy customer?

3. A.J. Tabaldo ("Feeling Good")

Our pinoy sister, A.J., reminds me of those marginally talented Kundirana boys back at high school. They're adequate as a front act, but we didn't buy the damn overpriced concert ticket to hear them. I hope A.J. proves me wrong.

4. Sanjaya Malakar ("Stepping Out")

This is what you get when you cross-breed an adolescent Michael Jackson, Chucky the doll, and a tranquilizer. Sanjaya's embarrassing performance is more suited for "Showbiz Moms and Dads" than American Idol. The only good news: I just cured my insomnia.

5. Chris Sligh ("Trouble")

Against my wishes, Chris makes love with my ears with his strong, full-bodied voice. Now, I just have to close my eyes and think of Leandro Okabe. Seriously, he's the best male singer out there.

6. Nick Pedro ("Fever")

I like Nick's performance. It was smooth, mellow and may even contain beneficial anti-oxidants. Smooth and mellow, however, may not impress a lot of people.

7. Blake Lewis ("Virtual Insanity")

Blake thinks he's better than he actually is. Hence, this horrid, off-key performance. On the plus side, I enjoyed the beat-boxing and scatting. Next week, he should do just that.

8. Brandon Rogers ("Time After Time")

Same as Nick's performance, only more heartfelt. The problem for Brandon is that the audience wants long, intricate, power notes, not subtle singing. Too bad because I think he's one of the more talented guys out there.

9. Chris Richardson ("Geek In The Pink")

Flat and overrated. In other words, very Justin Timberlake. And will he please keep still for once. His epileptic movements is giving me a headache.

10. Sundance Head ("Mustang Sally")

I hated everything he did on stage: the singing, the "dancing", the breathing. Please take this noisy man-boar far, far away from my TV screen.

Best of the night: Chris Sligh
Worst of the night" Man-boar Head

For more reviews, check out: misterhubs.blogspot.com

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •