The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-07, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-07 AT 07:52 AM (EST)

I can't possibly decide on a favorite between my top three.

1. Nick "Fever" - even before he started singing, I loved it. How awesome was that dedication to his girlfriend? Lucky girl. Then he stated to sing. Hot damn! The smokey raspy voice. yummy. tingly. nice. "vote for Pedro" Awesome. heh.

1. Chris Sligh “Trouble” – loved every second of everything about it.

1. Chris Richardson (hubby's fave of the night) “Geek In The Pink” – love him. I like his voice. I like the way he moves. Fun. What? Oh? He’s cute? I hadn’t noticed.

4. Blake “Virtual Insanity” – almost couldn’t make it past the hat. I hate that hat. I think he’s great.

5. AJ “Feeling Good” – That? was a trillion times better than last week. Loved it. Awesome.

6. Phil “Missing You” – I really like his voice. Paula said “tone”. I guess that’s what I like about it. I agreed with everything Simon said until he got to the end. I think he's much better than a karaoke singer. Dude needs hair.

7. Sanjaya “I’m Stepping Out” - He opens his mouth and a song comes out. It's effortless. And he sings this crap. *sigh* Simon said it. "I don't get why you did that."

8. Brandon “Time After Time" - meh. way too boring and safe. It wasn't bad but it wasn't really noteworthy. And aren't these supposed to be noteworthy at this point? You know. It sounded like a background singer singing lead.

9. Sundance "Mustang Sally" - I'm pretty much over him, I think. This is a safe song. He needs to really step it up to get my vote back. Not that I'm voting this year because I am not. *clears throat* What? I'm not. hrmpf.

10. Jared “Let’s Get It On” - his parents?!?! ummm. ew. I'm sorry but I can't hear him at all because I cannot stand his face. I'm sorry. What was it I said? evil cartoon villain. I make icky face when he is on my television. *cringe* His parents?!?! Poor Paul was robbed last week. Maybe I'll try to not look at him next week... but please don't be there next week.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys CattyChat 02-28-07 1
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys Glow 02-28-07 3
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys geekboy 02-28-07 11
 RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys brvnkrz 02-28-07 2
 RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys Breezy 02-28-07 4
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys brvnkrz 02-28-07 6
 RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys Snidget 02-28-07 5
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys Glow 02-28-07 7
       RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys Snidget 02-28-07 9
           RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys Glow 02-28-07 10
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys cahaya 02-28-07 31
 RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys xwraith27 02-28-07 8
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys FlowerChild 02-28-07 13
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys cahaya 02-28-07 32
 RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys emydi 02-28-07 12
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys FlowerChild 02-28-07 14
       RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys emydi 02-28-07 22
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys Glow 02-28-07 15
       RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys geekboy 02-28-07 16
           RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys Glow 02-28-07 17
               RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys geekboy 02-28-07 19
                   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys Glow 02-28-07 20
           RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys CattyChat 02-28-07 18
       RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys emydi 02-28-07 21
 RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys CTgirl 02-28-07 23
   Richardson Glow 02-28-07 24
       RE: Richardson CTgirl 02-28-07 25
           RE: Richardson emydi 02-28-07 27
               RE: Richardson CTgirl 02-28-07 28
                   RE: Richardson emydi 02-28-07 29
 RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys cahaya 02-28-07 26
 RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys SilverStar 02-28-07 30
 RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys PhoenixMons 02-28-07 33
 RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys iltarion 03-01-07 34
 RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys marchbabe 03-01-07 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-07, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
1. Nick "Fever" ~~ I'd buy his CD tomorrow if only someone smart knew Nick has something!! (Glow & I can't be the only ones with taste, can we??) His voice is the highlight of the season for me and I am sooo going to miss him. I actually voted last night all for Nick to try to save him, but I know it was fruitless. Not one busy signal. What is wrong with you people??? Damn AI producers are pimping the wrong guys this season!

2. Chris Sligh “Trouble” ~~ Great song choice. Chris is so good, I overlook his lisp. He has personality and talent . . . so much more than some of the one-dimensional contestants this season.

3. AJ “Feeling Good” ~~ WOW!!! That was stepping it up. I fear he's another good one who will be lost in the mix due to not being pimped.

4. Blake “Virtual Insanity” ~~ His look is a little annoying . . . HOWEVER, it's so refreshing having someone like Blake in the competition. He can sing and with his beat boxing & scatting, he can really jazz up a song. I can't wait to see him on lame theme nights. Blake will keep things interesting. Just lose the hat!!!

5. Sanjaya “I’m Stepping Out” ~~ This cutie needs someone to guide him in the right direction. He has so much to offer . . . that voice . . . that face . . . that personality . . . He's just young and green. I know he'll be safe & I hope once they get down to the 12 and the vocal trainers, stylists, etc come in, Sanjaya will soak everything up like a sponge & start evolving.

6. Chris Richardson “Geek In The Pink” ~~ (The only one I'm no with you on, Glow) He was good, but I don't know what it is about this kid, but he does absolutely nothing for me. I don't dislike nor like him. Just whatever. Maybe it seems like he is "trying too hard" to be a Timberlake clone? I dunno, but something about him doesn't sit right with me.

7. Phil “Missing You” ~~ Still think he looks like Nosferatu. He has a really good voice, but no style & no distinctive sound. There is absolutely nothing that stands out with him. Yet, he'll stick around while someone like Nick gets booted. Where is the justice in that???

8. Brandon “Time After Time" ~~ I had such high hopes & expectations for Brandon. He has the look, the style, the talent & the personality . . . totally swoon-worthy . . . yet he has given me nothing for 2 weeks. Maybe he doesn't really want to move from background singer to lead? So disappointed.

9. Sundance "Mustang Sally" ~~ Whoop-de-freaking-do!! The only thing I like about him is his song choices. The background singers & music totally drowned him out. Personally, I think as a ploy by the AI producers to continue their inexplicable pimping of this guy. Nothing extraordinary about that vocal performance. Paula impressed by his range???? Well, I guess after Hollywood Week & last week, I'm impressed too that he can hit more than one note correctly. Too little much too late.

10. Jared “Let’s Get It On” ~~ Wax those caterpillars, dude. I can't get past it & I keep waiting for them to crawl around on his face. Nothing special about his voice.

One nation, under Romber...

02-28-07, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
Come on. Didn't you see Chris saying his grandma was at home dancing? And then he did this little dance that you just know his grandma wasn't doing. He's SO adorable.

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-28-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
I'm with you CattyChat. Chris does nothing for me either. I have visions of him crashing and burning when forced to do something other than JT/Mraz/white-boy-R&B.

geekboy

'I love puppies.' - S. Cowell

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
1. Blake
2. Chris S
3. Chris R
4. AJ
5. Sundance
6. Phil
7. Nick
8.Brandon
9.Jared
10.Sanjaya
One nation, under Romber

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
1. Chris Sligh “Trouble”
2. Chris Richardson “Geek In The Pink”
3. Blake “Virtual Insanity”
4. Sundance "Mustang Sally"
5. Nick "Fever"
6. AJ “Feeling Good”
7. Phil “Missing You”
8. Jared “Let’s Get It On”
9. Sanjaya “I’m Stepping Out”
10. Brandon “Time After Time"

Honestly, from 5 down they can all go. AJ's Feeling Good was no where near good enough and look how high I have him ranked. sheesh.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
I agree. AFter ranking my top 5, I just sort of put them in any order. It didn't make a difference after that.

One nation, under Romber

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
Hmmm.. sound must be different on my TV, but then again there is usually someone that everyone else thinks is great that I don't like.

So here goes.

1) AJ
2) Blake
2) Jared
2) Chris S.
5) Chris R.
5) Sundance
7) Phil
8) Nick
9) Sanjaya
10) Brandon

02-28-07, 09:14 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
I usually feel like I'm in my own hearing bubble so I'm always surprised when people agree with anything I say.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
Last year it was Elliot, I had a carpool buddy who just loved the sound of his voice, but something about his voice just made me cringe rather than swoon.

However, it would be a boring world indeed if we all liked the same voices.

02-28-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
goat boy. baa-aaa-aah

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
there is usually someone that everyone else thinks is great that I don't like

What? Brandon in last place? I have him in 4th!

I think he has got the potential - his voice is good, he radiates friendliness and he's aware on the stage with the cameras. This was definitely a lame week for him. He's got to rise up and turn it on from this point onwards if he doesn't get chopped.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-28-07, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
1. Chris Sligh "Trouble" - He looked so much better in the pic where he had short hair. Anyway, the song sounded really good on him and this was the first time I liked him because he toned down on the antics.

2. Sundance Head "Mustang Sally" - Not counting vocals, best performance IMO

3. AJ Tabaldo "Feelin' Good" - Amazing compared to last week. Way better than I expected.

4. Blake Lewis "Virtual Insanity" - Thought the dancing took away part of his vocal quality. I also didn't like the ending.

5. Chris Richardson "Geek In The Pink" - Good, nothing amazing

6. Nick Pedro "Fever" - Not the best interpretation, but again, a lot better than last week.

7. Phil Stacey "Missing You" - Didn't think it was as good as last week.

8. Jared Cotter "Let's Get It On" - I had him at 5th, but I listened it to it again and it wasn't as good as I thought.

9. Brandon Rogers "Time After Time" - Performance just never picked up... slightly boring

10. Sanjaya Malakar "Stepping Out With My Baby" - Better vocal performance than last week, but the song choice was really weird. Btw, who else thinks that he was radiating a very Michael Jackson-ish vibe with the fedora and the speaking voice?

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
Sanjaya??? SO Michael jackson-ish!!! I totally agree!!

1. Tie between Blake and Chris Richardson. BUT...It was hard for me to focus on Blake and his voice - my eyes kept going to that stupid hat. BUT...I love Jamiroquai and I can't wait to see Blake really let loose with his break dancing and beat boxing. LOVE IT. The beat boxing and break dancing alone make him my idol.

1. Chris Richardson is just too cute. He's got a great voice and there is just something about him that I LOVE. He make it look so easy.

2. Chris Sligh - I like you. You could use a haircut. Don't go all serious on me.

3. Brandon Rogers - NOT the best song choice, but there is something about his voice that reminds me of something or someone and for the life of me I can't put my finger on it. He almost reminds me of a younger Ben Harper (?) maybe? Despite his bad song choice - I still really really like him.

4. Sundance Head - I like you too, I just think you should be home with your baby. I think your voice is limited to songs just like "Mustang Sally". I'd like to see you sing "Time After Time".

5. At this point (#5) the guys all start to run together. Nobody is at the bottom of my list. They are all great. They all tie from this point on.

These guys can't pick safe songs anymore. Get crazy. Mix it up. Show me what you got!!

02-28-07, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
About Sanjaya being "Jackson-ish", you're not alone! Even my wife and son mentioned it.

Hey, kid, Simon's not looking for moon shufflers!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
OVERALL EVERYONE DID BETTER EVERYONE

1. Chris Richardson..I loved this song and him (I don't understand the Dial Idol scores for him) I think it was the best PERFORMANCE of the nite. I also finally figured out he reminds me of a kid (when he was a kid) that I grad hs with...

2. Blake Lewis--I loved the middle of that song and his dancing...great!

3. Chris Sligh-I really love his voice..he is a really nice person and I'm forgetting about the misstep last week with Simon

4. Nicholas Pedro--after I watched the show I kept singing (screaming) FEVER ....dbf thought I was a nut in the shower! I hope he sticks around

5. Sundance-place him here for last nite--it was a safe song but he showed what we liked about him at the beginning and he stepped up. Overall he's further down.

6. Brandon--he has picked the wrong songs for him and hte contest..however I love Time after Time. I'll be sad to see him go (which he probably will go on Thurs )

7. Phil--I really like the tone of his voice..the song brought back memories of HS...as we say in March..he's on the bubble with me and America I think

8. Jared--Glowie we disagree on him I think he is very attractive and the song was a good one but he won't be in F12

9. Sanjaya-I didn't think it was as bad as Simon and Randy said but it wasn't right...the hat comment was right on by Simon. I do like his voice geek (are you in pink? ) but I don't think he is ready for this but he will be the teen fave.

10. AJ--meh It was so much better than last week but I think he has less charisma than anyone left (exc maybe Brandon )

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"

>4. Nicholas Pedro--after I watched the show I kept singing
>(screaming) FEVER ....dbf thought I was a nut in the shower!
I hope he sticks around

You hope who sticks around.....Nicholas Pedro or you boyfriend?

I'm just kidding.

02-28-07, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
*snorftle*

I meant Nick...I couldn't get dbf to go if I wanted to..he'd claim squatter's rights

Courtesy of arkiegirl!!
Joke blatantly stolen from 30 Rock

02-28-07, 10:18 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
"8. Jared--Glowie we disagree on him I think he is very attractive"

I just do not like his face. It's not because I think it's ugly. It's because I think it is evil.

"but he won't be in F12"

Promise?

02-28-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
For the record, each week now, my wife has commented on how attractive Jared is.

geekboy

02-28-07, 10:27 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
you are not helping me crush on you

02-28-07, 10:34 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-07 AT 10:35 AM (EST)

And I immediately followed that up with:

"Well, there is this woman, Glow, on this Internet board that is simply stunning. She would get my vote any day over Jared."

geekboy

02-28-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
that's better. Thank you.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-07, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
Minus the caterpillar eyebrows at a, yes, creepy angle on his face (I agree with Glow, making him look dastardly), I think Jared would be a good looking guy. Cant.....get....past....those.....freaky....eyebrows!!!!

One nation, under Romber...

02-28-07, 11:00 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
I like evil

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
1. Blake. I love him. He’s got a good voice and he’s a good entertainer. (Didn’t like the hat tho.)
2. Sundance. I enjoyed Mustang Sally.
3. A.J. He’s a cutie. Third best performance of the night for me.
4. Chris Sligh. I didn’t like his song too much, but he has a beautiful voice.
5. Brandon. I like his voice but his song choice was too slow.
6. Jared.
7. Phil. I go up and down with my opinion of him. Last night was so-so. I wish he’d grow some hair!
8. Chris Robinson. He is adorable, but his moves are too herky jerky for me. I can’t listen to him cuz I’m uncomfortable watching him!
9. Nick. Nice but blah
10. Sanjaya. When he’s on his voice is great, but parts of the song were too weak.

02-28-07, 01:29 PM (EST)
24. "Richardson"
Chris Richardson. He sometimes makes me feel like Mrs. Robinson.

02-28-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Richardson"
Oops, is that Freudian or what?! Sometimes I feel like a perv thinking these young guys are cute.

02-28-07, 04:00 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Richardson"
they're all "adults" except for Sanjaya and men do it to the ladies sooooo....

talking to a woman with dbf 11 yrs younger!

02-28-07, 04:44 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Richardson"
Way to go emy! In my next life, I'd like to chose a younger man too. Actually it was during the auditions that I noticed the "youth," I don't get that feeling so much with these finalists. Sanjaya is very sweet, but he inspires more maternal feelings than Mrs. Robinson!

02-28-07, 04:48 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Richardson"
I agree on Sanjaya....the others...welll....

I didn't go out looking for Ashton he sort of just Yahooed into my life almost 4 yrs ago....

02-28-07, 03:43 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
Contenders

(1) AJ Tabaldo - Great song to listen to, easy on the ears, yet full of youth and energy. He's got that charisma and sparkling eyes that'll win him more fans.

(2) Sundance Head - Great performance that dispels the notion he can't sing. Energizing stage presence, too.

(3) Chris Sligh - Very much in his element with nearly all voice and little musical accompanyment. Like most of the guys, better than last week.

Hanging in there

(4) Brandon Rogers - For Brandon, an average performance, which is to say a very good performace compared to most of the guys. You could tell he didn't really push himself vocally.

(5) Jared Cotter - Good song, he got into it and has the voice, along with a good sense of humor. Thumbs up.

(6) Phil Stacey - Not bad, more polished and caught on towards the end of the song. I liked it better as he went along. Good stage personality, too.

(7) Chris Richardson - Pretty good, lively, and almost sure to make it pretty far in the competition if he keeps it up. Just average appeal for me, though.

(8) Nick Pedro - He has a warm and melodic voice, but he needs to improve his stage presence and moves. He has the potential to break out, but will he?

Outa here

(9) Blake Lewis - Meh, silly cap was a distraction. He was actually better last week. Technically he's ok, but I can't imagine him being the AI.

(10) Sanjaya Malakar - Just not there. The swing wasn't bad, but the voice?

Wayang Kulit puppet show by Tribe.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
Quickly... (I might add comments later)

1. Blake
2. AJ
3. Chris R
4. Jared
5. Nick
6. Chris S
7. Sundance
8. Phil
9. Sanjaya
10. Brandon

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-28-07, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
Haven't done this in a while...

1. Chris Richardson - I really like this guy...he's got a great voice and he's a wonderful performer!
2. Chris Sligh - I love Chris Sligh! I think he's got a whole lot of potential and a wonderful voice. I hope he continues to "bring it" each week!
3. Blake - like him, like what he does, but he might start to drop as I see him getting "old" before too long...but I really like him right now
4. Phil - his voice is beautiful...I missed the majority of his performance, but what I did see/hear was great...not his best, but still great
5. AJ - I like this guy's stage presence...you can tell that he really enjoys what he's doing and he's got a great voice in there, too...needs to choose songs that showcase his voice because he could be so much better
6. Brandon - dude has a great voice but he needs to work on song choice...that and the fact that he is pretty boring on stage
7. Sundance - some parts were nice, some were not...but he does have a good voice when he does his thing
8. Jared - not liking the song, not liking the way he performs at all, but he's okay
9. Nick - I just don't like this guy's voice...the raspy stuff is fine and all, I just don't like HIS raspy voice. If Sanjaya didn't look and sound so pitiful, Nick would easily be at the bottom for me
10. Sanjaya - I really like this kid and he's got a nice smooth voice, but man he just sucks on stage and he has NO personality up there at all. I like him, but he doesn't belong here

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-07, 04:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
Great performances by the guys this week. I am surprised by how many people agree with me, frankly.

1. Blake- Paula said it perfectly. This guy is unique. There is no one else like him in this competition. He is the best dancer, best performer, incredible beat boxer, and can sing too. Best performance AGAIN as far as I am concerned. Totally disagree with Simon, who is all over the place in his criticism. He attacks some people for copying songs, and then compliments others for doing the same thing.
2. AJ - Not a favorite of mine going into this week, but he showed this week that he can flat out sing. Best pure singing performance by any of the men so far.
3. Chris Sligh - Picked the right song and nailed it. Also sings with conviction, which helps when your wife is sitting right behind you. That conviction is something the young single guys don't have.
4. Sundance - Still wouldn't bother me if he went, but he showed why he made it this far last night. He can belt it out and has the stage presence. Props to him for having a child to dedicate his song to. That blows a dedication to a grandparent out of the water in my book. Range could be an issue though.
5. Chris Richardson - He has copied two songs to a tee, pulling them off very well, and the judges have loved him, overlooking the fact that he has simply copied and shown no originality at all. He performed well on both, but both were modern songs with similar sounding vocals. Does he only have one dance move? He danced exactly the same during both performances. Again, very good performances that should get him to the final 8 at least, but he needs to do something different next week.
6. Phil Stacey - I still think either Phil or AJ are the best pure singers, but his performance was just blah for me. I didn't care for that song in the 80s, and his version was worse instead of better. I think he should make final 8 though.
7. Jared - Good singer and decent performer with obvious confidence in himself. He seemed to struggle with the more powerful notes of that song though, maybe showing that his voice does have its limitations.
8. Sanjaya - Obviously talented singer, but song choice? Kid, I know you got to dedicate a song to your grandpa, but this is still a singing competition. Show us what you got or go home. Has anyone else noticed this kid has no confidence in himself at all? Sure, he has confidence in his singing, but I mean in himself. He is singing a song about taking his baby out on a date, and he is singing like a kid going home to do his homework.
9. Nick - This guy does nothing for me. He actually sang "Fever" pretty well, but there is only so much you can do with that song. And of course he copied the higher pitched version of the song instead of trying the more manly version by Elvis. Now THAT would have done something for me.
10. Brandon - This guy actually has a unique voice and some obvious talent, but he is not a performer and his song choice has been horrendous. The guy has a deep, soulful, smoky voice, and first he sings a Michael Jackson song and then he sings a Cyndi Lauper song?? Credit for bravery, but I have no idea what this guy is doing. Again, show us what you got or go home!

marchbabe 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-01-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marchbabe Click to send private message to marchbabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Boys"
My rakings for this week are:

1.Blake Lewis: I really liked his performance this week. When I watched him audition I thought all he could do was scat and beatbox. But he blew me away last week! He has the most distinct sound and is very talented and stands out above the rest.

2.Chris Sligh: He is one of my faves and I enjoyed his performance this week. He just seems overly confidant sometimes and that gets annoying.

3.Phil Stacey: This guy has got some pipes, but man is he Fugly! I wish he would grow some hair or something. Because of his look it really makes it hard to enjoy his incredible voice.

4.A.J. Tabaldo: I liked his performance not one of my faves though. I do have to give credit where it is due.

5.Brandon Rogers: I really like this guys voice. But I did not enjoy his song choice this week. What was he thinking Picking a Cyndi Lauper song? He did alright though.

6.Nicholas Pedro: I think he is a great singer but I absolutely HATE that song he did Tuesday night! The best singer in the world could sing Fever and I would not be impressed.

7.Sanjaya Malakar: I don't like that Era of music and he has no passion in his voice. He bores me to tears and he seems to much of a pretty boy type. It seems he is trying to get votes on his looks and innocent demeaner.

8.Jared Cotter: I didn't care for the song choice he chose for Tuesday night or his voice. He has an alright voice. Not to easy on the eyes though. I am not impressed with him at all.

9.Chris Richardson: For me the song was really lame and dedicating that song to his Grandma was kinda of creepy.
I'm definitely not a fan of his. He is to J.Timberlake for me.

10.Sundance Head: He sucked Tuesday night! I was rooting for him in the very begining and then came Hollywood week and he tanked. He has never gotten back up on his feet vocally after that as far as I'm concerned. I think he has gotten alot of the votes based on his dad being a some what famous singer (which in fact I have never heard of the guy before in my life)! And also based on his appearence. As far as I'm concerned he should'nt even be there. By far he was the worst of the evening! JMO

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •