The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CONTESTANT #1 - Patricia "Tricia" Jackson"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-16-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CONTESTANT #1 - Patricia "Tricia" Jackson"
That's right, you heard it here FIRST. Patricia Jackson, of Lugoff, SC (near Columbia, the state capital) is a contestant on Survivor: Marquesas. Tricia, along with her husband, David, retired military, love horses.
Mrs. Jackson is rumored to have a "bad attitude" (straight from the horses mouth) and according to a friend, would have probably been voted out soon. (Dianne/Debb type?)

Tricia will personally confirm nor deny any involvement with the show.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL HER. Been there, done that, got shot down.

More to follow as I find out.

PS - Superman, you're from the Carolinas, right? What can you find out?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CONTESTANT #1 - Patricia "Trici... dabo 01-17-02 1
 RE: CONTESTANT #1 - Patricia "Trici... PepeLePew13 01-17-02 2
 RE: CONTESTANT #1 - Patricia "Trici... lroy 01-17-02 3
 RE: CONTESTANT #1 - Patricia "Trici... Fashionista007 01-17-02 4
 A few answers s_man 01-18-02 5
   RE: A few answers lroy 01-18-02 6
       Not her s_man 01-18-02 7
   RE: A few answers ItzLisa 01-18-02 8
       RE: A few answers lroy 01-18-02 9
       RE: A few answers SurvivorBlows 01-18-02 10
           RE: A few answers dabo 01-19-02 11
               RE: A few answers The_Doc 01-20-02 12
 Thank God the list is out s_man 02-06-02 13
   CONGRATS S-MAN! dabo 02-06-02 14
       RE: CONGRATS S-MAN! lionsroar 02-06-02 16
   RE: Thank God the list is out MarquesanHunter 02-06-02 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-02, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CONTESTANT #1 - Patricia "Tricia" Jackson"
Where does this information come from, s-man? Congrats on the find.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-02, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CONTESTANT #1 - Patricia "Tricia" Jackson"
Nice find, s-man... like dabo, I am very interested in hearing the source of this information (how you found this out?) and to learning more about this potential contestant.

Just a thought... this is a vidcap from the People's Choice Awards promo, and this woman could very well fit the profile you described (older woman who likes to ride horses).

"It's just funny seeing people that are matched up, everyone has a partner now and everyone's happy. And boy, my camping trip just went to hell."
Frank Garrison, Dec. 13/01

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-02, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CONTESTANT #1 - Patricia "Tricia" Jackson"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-02 AT 12:26 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-17-02 AT 11:25 AM (EST)

Does she work in a Residential Care Facility? In Bishopville, not to far from Lugoff (at least it doesn't look far on Y! maps, but what do i know i'm in CA), she is listed as a contact name for Emerald RCF 1-3. I found this looking up her name combined with South Carolina. I don't want to include the URL as there is a phone number, and if it is her, this is her place of business.

Also a find: Patricia Jackson, Director of Continuing Education & Special at the Univ. of South Carolina in Columbia.

No pictures on either site.

Fashionista007 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-17-02, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fashionista007 Click to send private message to Fashionista007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CONTESTANT #1 - Patricia "Tricia" Jackson"
I am from the carolinas and with the past installments, whenever someone seriously tried out for a survivor and had a chance they had a spot on the evening/late news. Haven't heard anything. My news station covers the stories when someone sticks themself with a pin. Tricia Jackson may very well be a contestant on Survivor but knowing my news station we would have heard about it. They actually did a spot on how all of the Survivors were NOT connected with the carolinas!!!

01-18-02, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "A few answers"
First - the info:

The roumor mill turns well. A friend of my wife knew I was applying, and grew up in the neighborhood with our Mrs. Jackson. She happily provided me with name, city, and telephone #. I have just enough balls to call.
My call was to get any tips/pointers about the application process, the interview, ect...Tricia would NOT discuss any aspect of the show. Then on to THE QUESTION:

s_man - "Were you on the show?"
TJ - "I can not confirm that"
s_man - "Can you deny it?"
TJ - "well......(silence)"
s_man - "I hope you did well, I look forward to seeing you"
TJ - "thanks"

NOT A FIRM CONFIRMATION, BUT I'D SAY SHE'S A CONTENSANT.

Second,
I spoke to another Mrs. Patricia Jackson that works at Univ of South Carolina (Columbia), and she iw NOT the one we're seeking. She works for the Dept of Journalism, and got a big kick out of the call. This Mrs. J has seen the show, and at first thought my call was a practical joke. She did agree, however, to see if there is another Patricia Jackson working at the school, and I am to re-contact her in a few days.

I have not located the Nursing Home listed above. Please give further info, and I will.

As far as the pic above - ????? I have no idea what our Tricia Jackson looks like at this point.

01-18-02, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A few answers"
Nursing home is listed on the following site:

http://www.scdhec.net/hr/pdfs/licen/liclst/hrlee.pdf

Page 7. It lists an address and phone number, i don't have the guts to do it, ahhh if only i had Lex's gut...

I also did a Y! & MSN search on "Tricia Jackson" and "David Jackson." Nothing valid on the Tricia name, and the David one was just too long to get through. They tell me I am supposed to work during the day, the nerve!

01-18-02, 02:44 PM (EST)
7. "Not her"
I called the nursing home, and spoke with thie Patricia Jackson. This is not the same lady I sopke with earlier this week. (Although this one did have the RUDE attitude rumored.)

Also, the P/T Jackson were looking for is listed in anywho.com. Again, PLEASE don't call, I've already done that, and we don't want to hound her - YET.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-18-02, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A few answers"
>>TJ - "I can not confirm that"
s_man - "Can you deny it?"
TJ - "well......(silence)"

*** Shortly after S3 began airing, a reporter from Entertainment Weekly was finally allowed to write an article about Ethan (this was around episode 4 or so). Seems the reporter is good friends with Ethan's brother, so he called the brother up, prior to the airing of the first episode, to snoop a little. The whole "I cannot confirm nor deny" that Ethan was going to be on Survivor 3 was his brother's answer to every question the reporter asked. So, this doesn't sound too far off the mark.

However, I'm kinda puzzled as to why she'd do something so dumb as to be so ambivalent over the deny part - if she is indeed a contestant, that's a quick way to get sued for the $5 million confidentiality breach!

"I bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween" - Some 13 yr. old kid in Vampy's local paper

01-18-02, 04:16 PM (EST)
9. "RE: A few answers"
I agree with you, it does seem odd that she paused on the denial, that seems to be a sure sign that she is involved. I also think she is involved in this because if someone came up to me and asked if i was on Survivor i would (a)bust out laughing (b)wipe the tears from my eyes, and (c) say "I wish!!" I just don't think that is the kind of answer someone would "normally" give to a questoion of that sort. Thus, i think that she just might be involved.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-02, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A few answers"
I don't think any of the contestants DENY they are on the show.

They either say "no comment" or "I can not confirm or deny that."

Great work s_man!

-SB

01-19-02, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A few answers"
>Great work s_man!
>
ditto. Someone with no connection to the show would have no reason to "no comment." Excellent work, s-man, and congrats again on the find!

The_Doc 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-20-02, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The_Doc Click to send private message to The_Doc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: A few answers"
has anyone noticed that name Tricia Jackson was featured in Mallrats the movie?

The Doc hath spoken

02-06-02, 09:53 AM (EST)
13. "Thank God the list is out"
We'll, I talked to her again, but no further info was forthcoming.....

02-06-02, 10:18 AM (EST)
14. "CONGRATS S-MAN!"
From the second you turned up her "no comment" I was 99% certain you had one of them, and you did! (There was a slight chance she was just being a practical joker about it, of course.) So, WTG! And I hope next time you talk with her she'll give you some more info, though I expect they're all going to try to be closed-mouthed as much as possible from here on out.

lionsroar 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-02, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lionsroar Click to send private message to lionsroar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: CONGRATS S-MAN!"
Yeah Congrats S_man, how exciting to be apart of a 'right on' spoiler! Gonna hound her now?

MarquesanHunter 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-06-02, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MarquesanHunter Click to send private message to MarquesanHunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Thank God the list is out"

Nice work s-man on nailing a contestant

she doesn't look like a nice lady. (first or second boot anyone?)

MH

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •