The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vote for the winner!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vote for the winner!"
Who do you think will end up with the title of American Idol?

If you want to wait until after tonight's show to vote, that's fine.

I'll go first and vote for Clay Aiken!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Clay Bebo 05-20-03 1
 Clay ejm92 05-20-03 2
 Ruuuuuuuben Q 05-20-03 3
 Clay magic_star 05-20-03 4
 Clay zzz 05-20-03 5
 Clay Femme 05-20-03 6
 Clay !!!!! GeorgiaBelle 05-20-03 7
 I'll wait till after the show I_AM_HE 05-20-03 8
 Clay! DataShark 05-20-03 9
 Clay I_AM_HE 05-20-03 10
 Clay cyclehausen 05-20-03 11
   RE: Clay buckeyegirl 05-20-03 12
   RE: Clay GeorgiaBelle 05-20-03 13
   RE: Clay carencey 05-20-03 14
   RE: Clay katem 05-21-03 17
 Clay!!! IslandFever 05-20-03 15
 Mr. Clayton Aiken !!!!! katem 05-21-03 16
 Patrick Fortson's Dad 712 05-21-03 18
 Clay PackMan 05-21-03 19
 Clay Breezy 05-21-03 20
 ClayClayClayClayClayClayClayClayCLa... Connie E 05-21-03 21
 Yay, CLAY all the way ElroyJetson 05-21-03 22
 Clay samboohoo 05-21-03 23
 Clay managerr 05-21-03 24
 Clay! Schnookie Palookie 05-21-03 25
 Clay! WackeeChik 05-21-03 26
 Ruben tig_ger 05-21-03 27
 Clay minitroll 05-21-03 28
 CLAY! joannie 05-21-03 29
 Clay travelingbetty 05-21-03 30
 Ruben munson 05-21-03 31
 Ruben... Yogi 05-21-03 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20897 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Clay"
OK, who was surprised I voted for Clay? Anyone? Bueller?

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-20-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Clay"
Although I love Ruben and want to see him win, it's gotta be Clay - his voice is just naturally there and he is more talented than Ruben....I think the AI producers have been trying to build this up as a big battle, but actually Clay will probably squash Ruben - the single sales pretty much seal the deal.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-20-03, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ruuuuuuuben"
OK, I want Clay to win, but I have been thinking about this all week.

I think Clay will pick up Josh votes, but Ruben will take Kim's votes. I think it will be another really close vote (3%) and Ruben will just about pass Clay.

Or, I am currently living in a Gumdrop house on Lollypop Lane, and will let you all know when the shuttle lands, LOL. And Clay wins.

That all said...

Gooooooo Clay!
(and this way I won't be disappointed if he loses, but will be quite excited if he wins)

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-20-03, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Clay"

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-20-03, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Clay"
I don't think the voting is as close as it seems. I think the phone lines have limited the amount of votes a person can get. I think the real key is text messaging (which always goes through--I think), and I think Clay fans will pull out all the stops to have him be the winner.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-20-03, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Clay"
Femme

"All right Ramblers, let's get ramblin'."

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Clay !!!!!"
I just heard him sing his first song. *swoon* & *thud*

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "I'll wait till after the show"
to make my pick

on overall performance I'd say Clay, but Ruben is more than capable of outshining him for a week

so far, round 1, I think it was about even - Clay wasn't quite as good as normal, and Ruben was a bit better than he has been reently...looks like it'll be a good battle to the finish

DataShark 1395 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-20-03, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DataShark Click to send private message to DataShark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Clay!"
Clay has got the magic!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Clay"
I think Clay will win

I thought it was VERY close tonight, and actually would probably give Ruben a slight edge on tonight alone, but I think Clay will get the edge in the voting.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-20-03, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Clay"
No contest. Ruben is just lousy. Must have eaten some bad hippo

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Clay"
I have to admit, I was undecided until tonight. Clay blew Ruben out of the water. I got chills listening to the song "Bridge Over Trouble Water." Wow!
-I even did my part by voting for Clay tonight...boy are the lines busy tonight!

A Proud owner of a Kyngsladye Original
"I believe the most important single thing, beyond discipline and creativity,is daring to dare" Maya Angelou

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Clay"
No contest. Ruben is just lousy. Must have eaten some bad hippo

Okay Cycle that was too funny. You made me choke on my drink.

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-20-03, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Clay"
Oh, was that why Josh wasn't there last night? Ruben ate him?

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-21-03, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Clay"
>No contest. Ruben is just
>lousy. Must have eaten
>some bad hippo

Man you kill me, I can't stop laughing

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Clay!!!"
If Clay doesn't win the show is fixed.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-21-03, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Mr. Clayton Aiken !!!!!"
No contest. Looking back, the only other person that I thought deserved it was Trenyce.

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-21-03, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Patrick Fortson's Dad"
Your mom.

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Clay"
To me it's no contest. But the structure of the voting will keep it close.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Clay"

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-21-03, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "ClayClayClayClayClayClayClayClayCLayClayCLay"
He's MARVELOUS!!!!!!

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-21-03, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Yay, CLAY all the way"

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Clay"
I hope the fact that I called for 2 hours on 2 different phone lines and only got through 1 time for Clay means that he is cloberring Ruben.

There is just no way I would ever want to pay money to see Ruben perform. His voice is fine, but he is not entertaining.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-21-03, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Clay"
Although it wouldn't shock me if AI's flooding the phone lines trick works and Ruben wins. Both lines almost always busy from what I hear.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Clay!"
I'm so happy to see so many votes for Clay. The media seemed to be picking Rueben as the favorite to win but the tide has been changing over to Clay in the past couple of days WOOHOO!

WackeeChik 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-21-03, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WackeeChik Click to send private message to WackeeChik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Clay!"
Holy Cow! I had to tape tonights episode because of Buffy and 24 - but it was worth the wait! Clay gave me chills. I tried calling in after I watched the show (roughly 11pm PST) and Clay's number was busy. I hit the redial for a good half hour and only got through once!

Go Clay!

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Ruben"
Everyone that I know is voting for Ruben. (*Sigh*)

Last night he did well, and Ruben fans know that Clay sold more singles, so they will vote like rabid wolves.

I'd be happy to be wrong...I'd love to see uber-geekboy win, because I think he sounds amazing.

A Kyngsladye Original

Tig_ger: The Holy Mother of Inclusion

minitroll 3898 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-21-03, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Clay"
I like them both, but Clay is more talented and more versatile.

Go Clay!

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-21-03, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "CLAY!"
I WANT TO PLAY WITH CLAY-DOH!!!

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Clay"
He has consistently outshone Ruben throughout the contest. Of course, it would be an added bonus that Simon has no idea how to market him!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-21-03, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Ruben"
I know the thread is "Vote for the Winner" but I'm picking who I think should win altho it's pretty much a toss-up at this point.

But I think Clay will win.

Yogi 1205 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Ruben..."
... though I think Clay is a far better singer.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •