The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final PTTE tally..sorry so late!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-02, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final PTTE tally..sorry so late!"
No one made it to the end this year in good shape. I will however give kudos to NikC for outlasting the rest of us. He or She was right up until the final four. NikC's picks for the final were: Lex/Kim J/Tom/Ethan. At least the winner was correct!

I also want to give honerable mentions to those 3 who revised their picks got Tom as the first out of the final four correct & Ethan as the winner:

lionsroar: T/KJ/L/E
zzz: T/KJ/L/E
Outfrontgirl: T/KJ/L/E

Thanks to everyone for playing along!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final PTTE tally..sorry so late... Outfrontgirl 01-14-02 1
   RE: Final PTTE tally..sorry so late... Rose Red 01-15-02 2
       RE: Final PTTE tally..sorry so late... weltek 01-15-02 3
           On the street where Ethan lives... Rose Red 01-15-02 4
               RE: On the street where Ethan lives... Afreaqua 01-16-02 5
                   RE: On the street where Ethan lives... Rose Red 01-17-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-02, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final PTTE tally..sorry so late!"
Weltek,
THANK YOU for all the work you put in tallying these.
PTTE's tend to ultimately disappoint most people, as far as feeling like they did well--ALL of us apparently were imperfect.

Maybe we need some way that people get points for the number of places they get right, maybe with more points for the Final 4.
Haven't really thought it out, but so many people were right part of the time.

Hope everyone who even got ONE right is giving themselves a pat on the back. Ditto if you got the logic right but were just slightly off in the timing.

As for revision, sometimes second-guessing doesn't improve.
My original PTTE had Final 4 of T-TB-KJ-E, and I later revised it to take out TB and insert Lex, but made mistake of moving Lex up to #2. Should have left it alone!

Thanks, Weltek!

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-15-02, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final PTTE tally..sorry so late!"
Pardonez-moi, Mr. or Ms. Weltek, I got T/MK/L/E too, FYI.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-02, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final PTTE tally..sorry so late!"
Rose,
Sorry, but I don't see your name on the official PTTE thread. Maybe you thought I meant in the final SB vote thread, but that one isn't my gig. This is only for the PTTE on the spoilers board (I understand that fanatics have one also) that was started over a month ago.

01-15-02, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "On the street where Ethan lives..."
Whoops! Sorry! I didn't know there was more than one of these. That's a little confusing for my tiny mind. Did you see Ethan on Letterman? Wasn't he great? I really do think he's got a career in films, but he says he's gotten no offers. Someone young and cute and sexy,like him, is a MB dream promoter/spokesperson for Survivor. The ratings for S4 will probably rise due to this.
I happened to be on his block yesterday in New York(I won't say where)but the block itself was very nice, classy, clean,middle to upper middle class. His building(he lives in an apartment house) is unpretentious. The word "bouge-y" came to mind. I wouldn't mind living there myself, but I know I couldn't afford it. The area is really Grammercy Park, which is pretty chi-chi, to say the least. All these adjectives could be used to describe Ethan himself.
Ethan, of course, was nowhere to be seen.
Congratulations, Ethan! You're gonna be the most popular Survivor winner yet!

Afreaqua 181 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-16-02, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Afreaqua Click to send private message to Afreaqua Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: On the street where Ethan lives..."
I LOVE Ethan but was disappointed at his Letterman appearance (I think Theresa's was the best).

I'm not sure if he has the right stuff to make it in showbiz (too shy....not a super witty/quick thinker even though I'm sure he's smart). I think he's better one on one, out of the limelight. If I were choosing a best friend or (even better ;o)....a lover, Ethan would be my man.

01-17-02, 02:23 AM (EST)
6. "RE: On the street where Ethan lives..."
Maybe this belongs on Survivor Fanatics rather than here, since there is nothing left to spoil. But I thought Ethan showed great camera charisma and a MARVELOUS sense of comic timing on Letterman and Regis. He's got that same low-key, self-assured but strong presence that a Luke Wilson has. Smart, sexy, FUNNY LEADING MEN are hard to find these days. Ethan take a few acting lessons, and call me!
He was not edited to be FUNNY. But he had the girls SCREAMING like he was a rock star on REGIS. You go, E.Z.!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •