The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thanks Webby!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-12-02, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thanks Webby!"
Webby: Just wanted to say thanks to you and your Blue Man Group for another great season. Thanks for all the time and effort you have all put in to make this board the best!

I would also like to say thanks to my fellow posters. Thanks for sharing your insights, humor, time and effort to make the whole experience of spoiling the show that much more fun.

And finally thanks for doing it in and environment of courtesy and respect for one another...I've read every post on this board this year and you have all done an incredible job of sharing your thoughts and ideas in a way that is fun. You have been able to poke fun at yourselves, argue for your ideas, while still respecting the ideas of others. I've been impressed and have enjoyed the flame free zone you've all worked so hard at to protect.

As I told Webby on the Spoiling Safari Thread, I read many of the other boards, but this is the only one I post on...it is the Ethan Zahn of the spoiler boards...low key, fun loving, nice to everyone and the undeniable winner!

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thanks Webby! SurvivorBlows 01-12-02 1
 RE: Thanks Webby! Serendipity 01-13-02 2
 RE: Thanks Webby! wendyp 01-14-02 3
 RE: Thanks Webby! PepeLePew13 01-15-02 4
   RE: Thanks Webby! bondt007 01-15-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-02, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thanks Webby!"
Thanks for the kind words Kraut, and thanks to you for all your great contributions, topped off by stepping and doing the Finale State Of The Spoiling.

As far as being compared to Ethan, well, some folks might not like that -- LOL -- but I think it's great and summarizes this place pretty well, but only because of the all great folks we have here (and I don't mean just on the Spoilers forum.) Thanks to everyone for their contributions (posters, summary writers, news reporters, interviewers, and of course my fellow Blue Men) and remember not too go far -- Survivor 4 starts in less than seven weeks and personally I think it's going to be the best Survivor since the original.

-SB

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-13-02, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thanks Webby!"
Most definitely seconded, and I thank Krautboy for doing it first.

Well deserved kudos. It has been a real pleasure.

Thanks so much.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-14-02, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thanks Webby!"
I fully agree with Krautboy!! I want to thank everyone and the especailly the blue men. I did not post as much this year, but read alot!! I have been around since S2 and plan to stay.

Keep up the great work everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-02, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thanks Webby!"
I echo your sentiments, Krautboy... it really was much more seamless this year to keep everything in line this season on the Spoilers (as well as on most of the other boards) -- I was really struck by the fact there were almost no flame wars which made for a much easier read to stay on top of all the topics... it might not have made for as much "fun" reading but was definitely easier to follow point of views and arguments in favour one way or another.

I also liked how all the blue men kept things very organized with the SOTS thresds and the East Coast thresd. Each of the four blue men deserve a round of applause for their work this season.

Bungler also should get special mention because of his vidcap work to provide a rallying point of discussion on so many thresds.

A wave of hands to everyone here for a great season, even if it was the most frustrating one of them all to try and spoil with MB's bag of tricks.

See you all on the S4 spoiler thresds soon!

"It's just funny seeing people that are matched up, everyone has a partner now and everyone's happy. And boy, my camping trip just went to hell."
Frank Garrison, Dec. 13/01

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-15-02, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thanks Webby!"
Thanks Web's! This board is the reason this sill game is worth while. Thanks for keeping it clean this season as well!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •