The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Go Will Go Top 12 Girls"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-07, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Go Will Go Top 12 Girls"
Well so much for the theories that the boys were going to blow the girls out of the water. Gotta give the girls props for bringing it after the lackluster boys night. Hopefully this will light a fire under some of the guys.

Anyway post who would go if the decision is up to you (Should go) and who will go because America doesn't share your obviously impeccable taste. (not mine, yours, I have notoriously lousy taste in music, however I can tell when peeps sing in tune or not)

Should Go:
Nicole
Antonella----out
Alaina----out

Will Go:
Nicole
Amy----out
Alaina----out

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Girls Glow 02-22-07 1
 RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Girls xwraith27 02-22-07 2
 RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Girls emydi 02-22-07 3
 RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Girls Fishercat 02-22-07 4
 RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Girls agman 03-03-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-07, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Girls"
Should be Alaina and Antonella.

Will be Alaina and Haley.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-22-07, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Girls"
Should Be Bottom Three:
Nicole, Antonella (x), Alaina (x)

Will Be Bottom Three:
Nicole, Amy (x), Alaina (x)

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Girls"
Should go: Antonella and Nicole

WIll go: Alayna and Amy

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-22-07, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Girls"
With Snidget on this one.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-07, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Girls"
What's sad is that really this competition has less and less to do with talent, and more to do with which contestant has family and friends with the most up-to-date software on their computers so that they can generate hundreds of votes at alsmost lightning speed. (how elso could Taylor Hicks have won last year?). If they really want the competition to be about singing, people should have a limited number of votes per show. I'm not, however, sure what that number should be! That's my long winded version of why the people who should go, rarely seem to go.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •