The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OK East Coasters....here's what happened today"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Howeykat 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-28-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howeykat Click to send private message to Howeykat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OK East Coasters....here's what happened today"
Most of today was about Allison, Christina & Jill. First, Iyanla asked the group to think about how they manipulate, and the fear that motivates it. Lisa & Allison both expressed that they do what others want and are "nice". Christina said "fulfilling others needs". Iyanla questioned that one....

Allison, while sitting with Iyanla and an artist (doing a rendering of her), stated that she at one point had tried to kill/hurt herself by cutting her wrists. She had to see the ugly rendering, then they talked about what she needed to do to get through it, and the artist did a nice picture of her to show what she'd look like afterwords.

Christina had to hustle the others for poker chips today. She started with asking for help with little things, then started getting money from others for "a movie". Afterwords, her & Iyanla talked about what it means to hustle others, and the respect that she will lose, from everyone, including her son!! I don't think Christina's getting it...has anyone actually seen her REAALLLLLYY cry?? I feel like she's going through the motions, but hasn't seen the light yet.

Jill went to Jenny Craig and only lost a pound this week. Iyanla, as a motivator, told her that for every lb from now on that she loses, she can shed a layer of garments from her "Jill" doll. Also, her doctor called and she has a low red blood count, and told her not to continue to excercise until she has more tests done.

Lastly, Lisa continues to drive me NUTS!!! She has NO thoughts for others.....they are at a restaurant, and she starts talking about how she hustled the staff for free desert...and then said "well, I didn't ask for dinner, that would be what a HOOKER would do...or shopping, that would be what a HOOKER would do"....with Christina sitting right there...AGAIN. I mean...do you not SEE THE LOOK ON HER FACE WHEN YOU TALK LIKE THAT???? HELLO????

So.....that's what I saw....did I miss anything?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OK East Coasters....here's what... Redbud 10-28-05 1
 RE: OK East Coasters....here's what... foreverhis 10-29-05 2
   RE: OK East Coasters....here's what... Howeykat 10-31-05 4
 RE: OK East Coasters....here's what... cannfran59 10-29-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-28-05, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OK East Coasters....here's what happened today"
Thank you so very much!

foreverhis 44 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-05, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foreverhis Click to send private message to foreverhis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OK East Coasters....here's what happened today"
can you tell me what happened in Thursday's show? I know its the one where Lisa gets a job. I missed it since the television station showed the wrong episode. thanks for any help in advance

Howeykat 27 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-05, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howeykat Click to send private message to Howeykat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OK East Coasters....here's what happened today"
I didn't see that one either Anyone else? I really wanted to know what happened with the work scene....

cannfran59 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-29-05, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cannfran59 Click to send private message to cannfran59 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OK East Coasters....here's what happened today"
Ur a LIFESAVER!!!!! My son got married friday and though I was thrilled my tape didn't record the ep. Thanks!!!!...ann

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •