The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amanda & Dave?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-17-03, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amanda & Dave?"
So I always said how the international "Big Brother" shows are really raunchy, lots of nudity and sex, and I think this season maybe the season America jumps into that mess.

Maybe not...

Amanda and Dave? After one week, aready snuggling up, and then Amanda gets voted out to see her father waiting for her, I would find that awkward, I don't know. A week seems kind of premature... but then again, nobody int his hous elooks like a pillar or morality, I was looking for a "Jason-type", but left disappointed, ::sigh::

And then, Alison and Nathan in there, snuggling up, hiding fromthe cameras, then "Mmm, that's good"???

Are you seeing this Donny? It's time to dump the slore!

I really don't see what Alison is trying to prove, in her whole, "I love my boyfriend". Is it alright to hook up with other guys, as long as it's not Justin? I don't think this whole "hooking up for strategy" is really a good cop-out. A slore is a slore. Should've brought her STD meds.

FINALLY, I REALLY hope the HoH sheets are washed regularly, that is one SKANKY booty room! I wouldn't want HoH if that room was not sanitized regularly. That's just nasty!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 My theory... IceCat 07-17-03 1
   RE: My theory... SurvivorOverlord 07-17-03 2
   RE: My theory... SurvivinDawg 07-17-03 3
       RE: My theory... jase 07-18-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-03, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "My theory..."
Is that Dave has a bet with his Ranger buddies... probably something to do with trying to bed every one of the female contestants during his stay in the house.

He had to move quickly with Amanda because of her nomination in the first week.

If we have another female nominee this week and Dave puts the moves on her as soon as she's nominated, then I'll start to think that my theory has some weight to it.

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-17-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My theory..."
Not a bad theory there Ice Cat....I could see that happen...cause you really didn't see the two of them together at all, then all of the sudden....BOOM!

SULTAN OF SMOOCHES

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-03, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My theory..."
Actually, I think Dave basically just "picked up" Amaanda, as a guy would a girl at a bar on some weekend night.

They drank, flirted, went "home" (to the house a "friend" offered), got in bed, fooled around, then Dave went for it and scored and scored.

I don't really think a bet is involved (although it might be), so much as Dave just got an opportunity and didn't waste it.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-18-03, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My theory..."
is that there seems to be a lot of stuff going on in just under two weeks and none of it is making much sense. I think the producers are (just like in previous editions) meddling too much and not showing certain things on tv in an attempt to get people to pay for the feeds.

The Dave and Amanda situation seemed staged to me. It's as if they (the producers) decided that since the previous sexual encounters (on BB2 and BB3) were somewhat hard to get on camera, that this year, they would move it to another room. There were too many people (inside and outside the house) involved in making this happen for it to be a "chance encounter".

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •