The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Go Will Go Top 12 Boys"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-07, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Go Will Go Top 12 Boys"
*yawn* Man what is the stupor I find myself waking up for.

Oh, yeah, the boys sang last night. That wasn't just a bad dream? Who needs Ambien when you have these guys to sing you to sleep.

Anyway if it were up to you who should go, and who will America send home.

Can I put all 12 in the Should Go?

Here's my bottom three

Should GO
Chris Richardson
Sundance--go
Paul Kim--go

I lvoed Sundance's first audition, but that makes the so so ness of everything since so much worse. He shouldn't have made it through Hollywood IMO. When will they learn if they fall apart there no matter how good they were in auditions they don't seem to magically get it back together for the semi-final rounds.

Will Go

Rudy
Nickolas--go
Paul Kim--go

Please let the girls bring it tomarrow night, please, pretty please with a cherry on top. I'm begging here.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Boys mrc 02-21-07 1
   RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Boys kilarney 02-21-07 2
 RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Boys Glow 02-21-07 3
 RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Boys xwraith27 02-21-07 4
 RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Boys geekboy 02-21-07 5
 RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Boys emydi 02-21-07 6
 RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Boys marchbabe 02-22-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-07, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Boys"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-07 AT 10:42 AM (EST)

Should go: Sanjaya and Sundance
Will go: Sundance and Paul Kim

kilarney 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-21-07, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kilarney Click to send private message to kilarney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Boys"
I was surprised at just how boring that was.

I think that they may be milking this show just a little too much. It shouldn't feel this tedious to get to the finals.

Shanjaya nees to go.

How much do you want to bet that Chris SLigh is pressured into apologizing for the remarks that he made to Simon? I liked Chris... but that remark was just way too rehearsed. It wasn't off the cuff, and didn't really seem that funny because of it.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-07, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Boys"
ack!

I thought Jared and Rudy were horrible and cannot figure out how they couldn't be the ones leaving.

*runs and hides from American Idol*

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-21-07, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Boys"
Should Go:

I'm torn on this one. Based on last night's performance alone, I'll have to say Sanjaya and Paul. However, I'm so turned off by Sligh's comments and disappointed by Sundance that I'll have to switch my votes to those two.

Will Go:

I'll say it's going to be between AJ and Paul. AJ seems like a nice enough guy with a pleasant voice, but I don't think he made that big of an impression. Paul was just bad.

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-21-07, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Boys"
Wow, was I wrong about the guys this season. That was very hard to sit through last night. It felt like last season's top-12 girls, where i though they should kick 4 girls instead of 2 guys/2 girls. If the girls do as bad tonight, i could be a boring season. Everyone needs to pick it up.

Should go
---------
I am pretty certain that Paul Kim will go tonight. He was just awful. Bad voice, bad song choice, just baaaad.

Along with Paul, the next to go based on vocals should be Nick, i'm afraid. Those two had the weakest vocal performand.

Will go
--------
(1) Paul
(2) Nick or Sanjaya (unless he gets the young female vote)

I don't want to see Sanjaya go because his voice is amazing. But bad song choices will get you kicked.

geekboy

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-07, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Boys"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-07 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

Should go: Sundance and Sanjaya/Rudy

Will go: Nick Pedro and Paul Kim

marchbabe 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-22-07, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marchbabe Click to send private message to marchbabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Go Will Go Top 12 Boys"
The guys perfomances were definitely not as good as the ladies, but there were some good ones such as Blake, Chris S. and Phil.
Here are my pics on who I think should go home home and who I think will go.

Should:
Sundance
Chris R.
or
Sanjaya

Will:
Sundance
Nicolas

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •