The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fallen Comrades Question Error?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-11-02, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fallen Comrades Question Error?"
Does anyone else remember that "Us" Magazine Survivor issue? It was discussed here a few times, looking for spoilers. My recollection is that one of the cover features was Kelly with the caption "Kelly's got a secret". Turns out the secret was a pierced belly button!

If that is the case, that question in the FC was wrong - and it made the difference in giving MK the IC!

I think I got rid of that magazine, but I'll look around for it. Anyone still have it, or remember this too? Am I crazy? (OK, don't answer that )

dangerkitty

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fallen Comrades Question Error? bongo 01-11-02 1
 RE: Fallen Comrades Question Error? Gerbees 01-11-02 2
   RE: Fallen Comrades Question Error? JohnMc 01-11-02 3
 RE: Fallen Comrades Question Error? ItzLisa 01-11-02 4
 RE: Fallen Comrades Question Error? Naked 01-11-02 5
   RE: Fallen Comrades Question Error? birdstine 01-11-02 6
       RE: Fallen Comrades Question Error? ivoryElephant 01-12-02 7
       RE: Fallen Comrades Question Error? bergdogg 01-12-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bongo 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-11-02, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bongo Click to send private message to bongo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fallen Comrades Question Error?"
yeah i get that mag, i'll find that issue and get back to you later today, i'm sure i didn't throw it, i'm kind of a packrat i save lots of stuff.

Gerbees 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-11-02, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gerbees Click to send private message to Gerbees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fallen Comrades Question Error?"
Hey, I knew we had that magazine in the lunch room at work.

Anyhow, it says:

...Goldsmith, whose father is, Marshall, is a management consultant, and whose mother, Lyda, is a homemaker, is no goody-goody. When she was 15, she got her navel pierced, to the chagrin of her father, who said, "I reacted with something less than wild enthusiasm."

It goes on with some other stuff. Maybe she took it out?? Who knows?

Gerbees

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-11-02, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fallen Comrades Question Error?"
I don't know about navel piercing, but I know that nipple piercings do close up fast if you don't keep something in them. If that's the case, the IC win is still valid. Besides, what about the Samboohoo IC win with the puzzle?! EPM isn't going to change to rules if he asked a question with a certain understanding based on info provided by contestants. It's Kelly's fault for lying (if that was the case, and I don't think it is), and everyone believed her and cast their FC vote accordingly.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-11-02, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fallen Comrades Question Error?"
Navel piercings also close up in a heartbeat if you don't keep something in them. Plus, the waistband of shorts and pants rub up against them, so unless you wear hip-huggers all the time, it's pretty uncomfortable. I know many people who got them, and only one person who kept it. Plus, I'd guess if she got one at 15, that's not a very disciplined age to take care of it, make sure something's always in it to keep from closing, have the patience to not let it close 'cos it's chafing, etc. So, if that's the case, and she let it close, technically, she would have no piercings.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-11-02, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fallen Comrades Question Error?"
Another thing in FC,

There was a question about a Brandon's tattoo, and for a "bonus point" the location. I belive that Lex and Ethan got both answers right and MamaKim only got the person. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I don't have the thing taped, so I can't watch it again.

Naked

birdstine 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-11-02, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail birdstine Click to send private message to birdstine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fallen Comrades Question Error?"
Ethan said the ankle for location and MK said the back and Lex said the lower back or small of back.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-12-02, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fallen Comrades Question Error?"
Kelly may have had her bellybutton pierced but it isn't pierced anymore. During the SOS challenge where Kim was in her thong and kelly was in a bikini you can see there belly buttons quite well and there is nothing in kellys bellybutton that I could see.

"What a twisted web we weave when at first we practice to deceive"

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-12-02, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fallen Comrades Question Error?"
tom also guessed Brandon, and thought the tattoo was on his butt.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •