The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where the TRUE alliances & winner already given to us"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-09-02, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where the TRUE alliances & winner already given to us"
I had to post this since I haven't seen it yet. This is pure speculations, but it is also based on fact.

Does anybody here remember the Survivor auction?? Supposedly, the alliances where revealed to us then. In that episode, Lex states that Tom and Ethan are an alliance, while he and MamaKim are alligned. He also stated about Frank and Teresa being aligned and Kim P was a stray vote, but that doesn't matter anymore.

So, is are Final Four Lex & MamaKim vs Ethan and Tom???

It would explain why Mama Kim didn't switch sides, and why Ethan and Tom seem so tight on screen.

Also, I remember Clarence saying when he voted for Lex something like "This vote is road block in your way of winning it all."

I know that when he said it that he didn't know that Lex was going to win the money, but I also remember others saying Lex had the best shot of winning along the way through the season.

Has MB been giving us the winner all along??

I hope not, cause I want Big Tom to win.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where the TRUE alliances & winn... dabo 01-09-02 1
 AND... mavsfan 01-10-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-02, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where the TRUE alliances & winner already given to us"
Well, in a pairing breakdown of K/L vs E/T, if Lex wins ic13a Tom is gone, if Tom wins ic13a Lex is gone, if Ethan or Kim win ic13a then Lex is gone. If Lex goes out first then Kim has to win ic13b in order to make it to the final two; if she did win it would be her decision whether to take Tom or Ethan to the final two, she might favor Ethan but the smart move would be to boot him. If Tom goes out first then Ethan has to win ic13b in order to make the final two; if he did win it would be his decision whether to boot Kim or Lex, the smart move would probably be to boot Lex. This is, of course, assuming no one changes their vote in the tiebreaker, which would be a very dumb thing to do.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-10-02, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "AND..."
We were given a shot of Lex early in the game saying I'm hear to win the $1,000,000 or something to that effect. Very similar to Richard Hatches comment from SI (but also similar to Silas's comments).

Also I want to point out when the Brandon/Kelly drama was going down we got a night shot of Lex asking MammaKim "were still tight, right?" or something very similar to which MammaKim acknowledged "Yeah." Maybe Lex had a similar conversation with Toma and Ethan, but the one with MammaKim was the one shown.

The Monkey in the wrench however, is I don't expect Lex to go back on an oath made on his sons name... unless his sons name is Jack, and he made the oath on the name Robert or some such thing... Outwit?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •