The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"MmmmmmmmNathan"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-03, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"MmmmmmmmNathan"
Eleven years isn't really to much of a spread when it comes to true love is it? He's dreamy. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--Robert...he's scary

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: MmmmmmmmNathan cyclehausen 07-17-03 1
   RE: MmmmmmmmNathan anotherkim 07-17-03 2
 How about LadyT 07-18-03 3
 RE: MmmmmmmmNathan Drive My Car 07-19-03 4
 RE: MmmmmmmmNathan munson 07-19-03 5
   RE: MmmmmmmmNathan anotherkim 07-19-03 6
       RE: MmmmmmmmNathan munson 07-19-03 8
           Speaking of homophobes... EnglProf 07-25-03 12
 RE: MmmmmmmmNathan SaphireLady 07-19-03 7
 RE: MmmmmmmmNathan Violet Nyte 07-20-03 9
 RE: MmmmmmmmNathan Loree 07-22-03 10
   RE: MmmmmmmmNathan cutie855 07-25-03 11
       MMMMMMMMMM DAVE! Call Me Crazy 07-25-03 13
       RE: MmmmmmmmNathan Violet Nyte 07-25-03 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-17-03, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: MmmmmmmmNathan"
1. He looks like an evil, deformed elf.

2. He has the reading skills of a dead monkey.

3. He is as queer as a 37-cent piece.

"I am an unlimited person, sadly living in a limited world."-Harlan Ellison

But you go ahead and dream.

07-17-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: MmmmmmmmNathan"
b.a.s.h.e.r.s....don't mess with my dream

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--will refrain from making really tacky comments about Tian and Jaree .

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-03, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "How about "
a Nathan and Justin sandwich. They don't have to talk. In fact, they can just show up at my house and mow the lawn. Or wash my car. Minimal clothing required.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-03, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: MmmmmmmmNathan"

Golly! Boys like him are dime a dozen in OK and TX.

Yes, he is kinda cute for a minute, but DULL ladies, oh so very dull.

If Justin would fix that bad hairstyle coice he'd be even cuter, as it is, I could look at him longer then Nate.

Buggy- who perfers guys with a bit of a personality ( *waves at Cycle*)

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-19-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: MmmmmmmmNathan"
Had high hopes for Nathan but anyone who could so freely toss off the word "faggot" after his first few days in the house is really just ugly wrapped up in pretty.

07-19-03, 12:43 PM (EST)
6. "RE: MmmmmmmmNathan"

ACK! Don't tell me that. I haven't seen it since Tuesday. Don't burst my bubble.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--figures....the cute ones talk too much...and Justin is a cutie, but the hair...ick

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-19-03, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: MmmmmmmmNathan"
In fairness to Nathan, he was repeating something Alison said. And I didn't hear it myself but read it on the live feed transcripts....

Setting: July 8. Jun giving pedicures to various HG outside.

dana and erika-don't be a homophobe
nathan-i am a homophobe

Then later...

nate-shiny disco balls. you know that song?
alison--it's a faggot song.
nate-it's not a faggot song! don't say that. it's a woman singing it!
jun-can we not say faggot?
nate-we lost all the gay viewers. we lost the asians.
jun-korean pedicurists. "we hate the nathan! we hate the nathan!"

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-25-03, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Speaking of homophobes..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-03 AT 05:05 PM (EST)

Is this season missing something because there isn't a gay cast member? The gay folks of seasons past have brought something to the table. Plus they usually tend to shake things up for the homophobes.

Where's all the real action? OMG I'm so BORED! Maybe I need the feeds for some fun.

The best we can do is a surprise elimination? Oh help us get through this season....!

Edited to apologize for not saving this for Bashers!

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-19-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: MmmmmmmmNathan"
Eye candy is nice and Nathan is cute but in TX we just must make em better. Like Colby. Now that boy is some eye candy.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-20-03, 04:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: MmmmmmmmNathan"
I can't find Nathan attractive because he's a Sooner, but I'm still rooting for him because we're both Okies

I laughed so hard during the "Nathan" special where everyone made fun of his accent... At least I don't say "Golly" although I am guilty of "tumurrah"

I'm glad to see someone from Oklahoma finally make it on, and VERY glad they didn't get a stereotyped hick. If he's gotta wear the cowboy hat, at least he looks sexy while doing it.
(Ah! Bad Violet! You can't find the Sooner attractive! Stop, stop!)

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: MmmmmmmmNathan"
Nathan is so whiny he annoys me completely. So I just don't see him as attractive. And he is lazy and won't do a thing unless someone makes a point of complaining about it and then he will only do something when he is sure they are watching. So he gets a pat on the back like a hero for washing a cup or whatever. If that boy has to eat PB&J for another week there will be no living with him. He reminds me too much of Hardy to be attractive.

cutie855 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-25-03, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cutie855 Click to send private message to cutie855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: MmmmmmmmNathan"
I have 1 thing 2 say: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm DAVID!!!

Call Me Crazy 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-25-03, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Call%20Me%20Crazy Click to send private message to Call%20Me%20Crazy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "MMMMMMMMMM DAVE!"
I COMPLETELY AGREE! David wearing that cowboy hat in the HOH with Amanda..... wooo weee! I love me some cowpokes(no pun intended)!

Word to the wise: (from one newbee to another) try not to use shorthand. (ie: r u 1 crazy gal?) I was another newbee get flamed about a week ago for that, not pretty. So just try not to step on any toes of the people with the impressive DAW and you'll be fine.

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-25-03, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: MmmmmmmmNathan"
Mmmmmm agreed!

Am I the only one who finds that brown hat of his incredibly cute?! AND he's an Army-man! I wanna see him in UNIFORM!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •