The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ethan's picture on CBS site?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

whydoicare 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-09-02, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whydoicare Click to send private message to whydoicare Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ethan's picture on CBS site?"
This is my first post, so I hope that I'm doing this in the right place and not repeating others.

Has anyone noticed on the CBS website that it flashes the names of the 4 remaining players, but above each name it shows Ethan's picture?

Possible accident? Spoiler? Or just a really bad web person...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ethan's picture on CBS site? TheWanderer 01-09-02 1
   RE: Ethan's picture on CBS site? gophish 01-09-02 3
   RE: Ethan's picture on CBS site? heymikey 01-09-02 6
 RE: Ethan's picture on CBS site? smiley 01-09-02 2
   RE: Ethan's picture on CBS site? tjack 01-09-02 4
       RE: Ethan's picture on CBS site? whydoicare 01-09-02 5
           RE: Ethan's picture on CBS site? westgirl98 01-09-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-09-02, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ethan's picture on CBS site?"
What's even stranger is that out of morbid curiousity, I typed in the URL:
http://www.ethanzohn.com
...and know what? It took me to the CBS Survivor 3 website!

gophish 7 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-02, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gophish Click to send private message to gophish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ethan's picture on CBS site?"
Interesting.....but if you type in www.lexvandenberghe.com the same thing will happen-back to the cbs website. However, if you type in the same for Kim Johnson or Tom Buchanan it does NOT. Insight or no?...

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-09-02, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ethan's picture on CBS site?"
I don't think this means anything. For one thing, the domain name of ethanzohn or lexvanderbergh can be owned by anyone (not necessarily CBS). Whoever owns these domain names can just create an index.html file that only contains code that redirects to CBS (which is like 2-3 lines long, not too hard to make) and save it to their web servers. In other words, this really isn't a spoiler, but probably just a trick to fool people.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-09-02, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ethan's picture on CBS site?"
this has already been mentioned (can't remember which chat thread)...when i went to the CBS website they showed the right photos for the right names.

tjack 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-09-02, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjack Click to send private message to tjack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ethan's picture on CBS site?"
I read it too (may have been on another board though). It seems to have something to do with whether or not you have the latest/updated plug-ins on your browser. If you aren't updated you will have the Ethan over every name thingy happen.

tjack

whydoicare 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-02, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whydoicare Click to send private message to whydoicare Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ethan's picture on CBS site?"
oh...so it's my computer that's doing it. Ok, nevermind...thought I had scoop...

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-09-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ethan's picture on CBS site?"
This is all very interesting but I typed in Brandon Quinton's name and went to the cbs.com site.When I typed in Teresa Cooper it took me to her official site. I think it all depends on who has registered domain names and who doesn't. Do you guys know of any other survivors personal web sites?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •