The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Little Bit say a Little too much"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Fashionista007 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-04-02, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fashionista007 Click to send private message to Fashionista007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Little Bit say a Little too much"
Every Thursday before Survivor I watch E!'s Survivor "Pregame show" @ 7:30. Every week they show clips of the most recently ousted Survivor in that orange room talking about their experience, regrets, blah blah blah. One clip they showed really surprised me. When asked about threats she said... (paraphrasing slightly)
"Wouldn't you think..Get rid of Ethan. He's a threat. But... (and the she was cut off because that's all they showed.)
If you ask me this says they don't get rid of Ethan. Not that I didn't all ready know that. (I mean c'mon)
So....Spoiler no spoiler??

If this has all ready been posted, my apologies, no harm intended.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Oh, and then add this... AyaK 01-04-02 1
 RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too... SurvivorBlows 01-04-02 2
   And there's more! Rose Red 01-04-02 3
       RE: And there's more! SurvivorBlows 01-04-02 4
           RE: And there's more! Rose Red 01-04-02 5
 RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too... gemstone 01-04-02 6
   RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too... SurvivorBlows 01-06-02 8
       RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too... Fashionista007 01-06-02 9
           RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too... gemstone 01-06-02 12
               RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too... Fashionista007 01-07-02 14
 RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too... vulcan 01-06-02 7
 RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too... heymikey 01-06-02 10
   RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too... gemstone 01-06-02 11
   RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too... Naked 01-07-02 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-04-02, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Oh, and then add this..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-02 AT 05:36 PM (EST)

Fashionista007, thanks -- I had not seen this. Now add that together with this:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2105.shtml#2 (and the subsequent postings)

and it looks like little Ms. Powers may be talking way too much...

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-02, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too much"

Fashion, this is a very interesting catch, thanks!

Yes, unless Ethan wins or at least makes the Final 2, ETHAN again makes little sense to be the one mentioned. Lex is the one with all the previous votes, and Lex is the one who has been winning the majority of the challenges (I believe Ethan has only won 2, both in the same week.)

Combined with AK's topic this is very interesting... me thinks the lady Kim talks too much.

-SB

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-04-02, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "And there's more!"
On the Jeff and Jer radio show, which you can access over at Survivornews, Kim P. goes ON to say re: Lex and why didn't they vote him off instead of you?

She gives her standard "I was the next logical one to go" answer, then they press her again about Lex. They don't like him, and she says, "Well you want to sit on the Final Two with someone who isn't liked. You want to keep someone around like that at the end." Or words to that effect. I'm paraphrasing.

And Jeff groans and sort of "Oh...." Like "Oh no, that's what is about to happen."

So Kim P. not only let slip about Ethan, she has now revealed that Lex AND Ethan are the Final Two, if you put all she's said in this thread together.

So figuring backwards, Lex would NEVER take Ethan to the final two, but ETHAN would take the disliked Lex. So Ethan wins that last crucial IC.

Tom's sister and evidently all of his townspeople say he's only #4.

Mama Kim then goes at three when Ethan wins the immunity and picks LEX over his "best friend" MK.

Ethan AND LEX are maybe the hidden alliance that we haven't seen.
Ethan has been edited EXACTLY the way Tina was last year. He's never been focused on. And I think he's got personality, only MB's been hiding it.

Ethan's been the obvious winner since day one, so MB, stuck with the obvious, "did a Tina" with the editing, and made him look like a non-entity. Which I'm sure is fine with Ethan as long as he wins. He's got quite a lot of time in the public eye coming up to prove just how smart, savvy, strategic and sexy he really is.

01-04-02, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: And there's more!"
One quick comment before I leave work:

>Tom's sister and evidently all of
>his townspeople say he's only
>#4.

...National Geographic and the rest of the world also had been told by dique that "he didn't win," so I'm not putting much stock in this particular rumor.

-SB

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-04-02, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: And there's more!"
Well, you have a point. Maybe ole Tom has been lyin' to everybody down home! However, there's more! Kim P. went on to say that the next two tribal councils and ICs will happen during the first HOUR of the two hour show then when it's down to the Final Two, the next hour is spent with them, and everyone on the jury asking them questions. - FOR THE NEXT ENTIRE HOUR??? Well, this girl is not the brightest bulb on the tree.

gemstone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-04-02, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gemstone Click to send private message to gemstone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too much"
They cut out alot from that interview. She also said you can't win by being a nice person and staying UTR. This will only take you far in the game. She said you have to be strategic and also be a nice person to win. She describes Ethan like he is the most perfect man on the planet which was cut out like amazing, charismatic, funny, nice, great. She could not say a bad thing about him because there was nothing wrong with him.

What strategy has Ethan used except be a nice person and stay UTR?

01-06-02, 06:12 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too much"
>They cut out alot from that
>interview.

I'm confused... where and when did the interview air in its full form? Thanks.

-SB

01-06-02, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fashionista007 Click to send private message to Fashionista007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too much"
To answer your question, that interview never really airs in full length/form. It's almost like a "press junket". Shows/networks just take bits and pieces to air. Hope this helps.
**FaShIoN**

01-06-02, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gemstone Click to send private message to gemstone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too much"
No, they all have their own interviews with the bootie with their own questions. It's not just one interview if that is what you are implying but then they do take whatever they want or "allowed" apparently to actually use from that interview.

01-07-02, 12:05 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too much"
I know they all have their own interviews. When it's the bootie's kick off week that's when they do the core amount of the press in what I call the "orange room" and the smorgas board of talk shows. Just to set things straight. We were on the same page, we just didn't know it.

vulcan 56 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-02, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vulcan Click to send private message to vulcan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too much"
i say its a spoiler so to say that ethan doesnt make the f2 because it seems lil kim is trying a little to hard to put us in ethans direction which would make sense with devious mb at thew helm

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-06-02, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too much"
If Kim P. said too much, then Mark Burnett would be really pissed off and will sue her big time! My point is, I don't think anybody would be that stupid to divulge that kind of information.

01-06-02, 10:27 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too much"
But that is why it is not done live so "too much" information can be edited out.

Check out http://maui1.to/~survivor for interviews that do not seem to appear anywhere possibly because these parts were edited out before they were aired.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-07-02, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Did Little Bit say a Little too much"
<<<I don't think anybody would be that stupid to divulge that kind of information. >>>

HeyMikey,

We are talking about KimP.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •