The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"End games and Wednesday’s vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

lswote 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lswote Click to send private message to lswote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"End games and Wednesday’s vote"
Some of the castaways have better end games than others. Sean and Kelly are really more in "survive this vote" mode but the other 3 have a definite end strategy or strategies in mind. Though Rich is the one who was the most active in organizing the alliance, Rudy and Sue were opportunists who joined the alliance because it served their purposes. Now you have to ask yourselves "what is the best purpose to be served in tomorrow’s vote for Rich, Rudy and Sue?". What are their end games? I don’t think Sean and Kelly have well defined end games, but here are my opinions concerning Rich, Sue and Rudy.

Rich: In my opinion he thinks that he stands the best chance against Sue in the final 2, so he will try to keep her around. I think he was sincere in his comment to Rudy about not voting him off, so I don’t think he will vote for him before he has to. He seemed to have made overtures of pulling Sean into a block vote with Rudy next Tribal Council, but I don’t think it is something that can be counted on since Sean is expendable now in Rich’s plan.

Rudy: I think he doesn’t care who he is against in the final 2 other than Kelly. He has to have some doubts about who the Pagongers would prefer in a Rudy vs. Kelly face-off in the final 2, since she is their age and had developed friendships with a couple of them. I think he will want to get rid of Kelly before the final 2 but he isn’t concerned about going up against the others so he will ally with the surest vote, probably Rich.

Sue: I think she would prefer to be against Rich in the final 2. She has some loyalty to Kelly and wouldn’t vote against her before she has to but she will vote against Kelly before she will vote against Rich because she needs him for her end game.

This pretty much means that Kelly and Sean are expendable now to the other 3. Sean doesn’t have anyone loyal to him but Kelly is a target by Rudy so they are pretty much equally expendable.

In my opinion, because of the need to count on the vote, Rudy will stay around this week because Sue or Rich will need him as part of their block vote. Rich and Sue will stay around because one or both will control this next block vote and both of them want the other to stay so neither will be the target of the block vote. This means it comes down to Sean or Kelly this vote. Kelly being a target serves Rudy’s purposes, but Kelly has Sue as an advocate so maybe it will be postponed for a week. On the other hand Sean seems to have an agreement with Rich to be part of a block vote so it is uncertain which one will go.

Sean or Kelly will go this week. Perhaps the clothes thread started by someone else point to it being Sean since Kelly has a bunch of clothes changes to go through and it seems unlikely she can squeeze them all in this week’s episode, but logic says that either she or Sean MUST go this week and the other next week.

-- Rat -- The other white meat --

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •