The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ethan wins Final IC?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-04-02, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ethan wins Final IC?"
Last year, Colby was our narrator on strategy for the final 2, discussing whether you pick the person you like the best or the person you think you can beat. Why? Because he was the final IC winner and would have to make the choice, so MB let us see his thought process.

This year, we haven't had a lot of insight into the final 2. I think the main reason was that MB was trying to misdirect us into thinking there wouldn't be a Boran final 4, and he couldn't do both at the same time.

Last night, we finally heard someone discussing strategy for the final 2 -- Ethan. He talked about how he had come into the game planning to play a fair game and go up against the best player, but now he's not sure.

The other strategy discussions haven't shown any final 2 strategy. Lex's comments just refer to how he can get as far as he can. Kim's refer to breaking into the final 3 and displacing one of the L/E/T. We're not getting anything on Tom.

So...is MB again telling us who will be making the choice? Since he's showing some of Ethan's thought processes on the Final 2, is he showing us the person who will actually be making the decision on the other person?

Given no other evidence, right now I'm leaning toward Ethan winning the final IC.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ethan wins Final IC? janisella 01-04-02 1
   RE: Ethan wins Final IC? red 01-04-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-04-02, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ethan wins Final IC?"
I personally found it ironic that the same guy who couldn't wait to vote off Clarence, who he found to be his biggest threat is later shown talking about taking the best person to the Final 2.

red 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-04-02, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail red Click to send private message to red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ethan wins Final IC?"
Clarence was his biggest IMMUNITY threat. He never liked or trusted Clarence so I dont' think he considered him "the best player."

He was probably referring to Lex and I think that comment was less (as far as its purpose in editing) about final two strategy and more about whether or not he'd be willing to go against his original plan and vote off Lex at this stage. You know, distract the audience from the obvious - TBird boot.

Although Ethan could win the final immunity, I think we're more likely to see a Survivor tradition yet again: Person goes on immunity run, person gets second place.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •