The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E12 Closed-Caption Feed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-04-02, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E12 Closed-Caption Feed"
Once again, this feed is courtesy of DiamondK. I have gone through and identified some of the quotes -- anyone who wants to do the rest can e-mail them to me...

TV Channel 3 Thu Jan 03 20:02:16 2002

>> Probst: The members of the tribe competed for a reward with the help of their loved ones on videotape.

>> Lex: I threw up in the middle of my human sexuality class.

>> Probst: Lex won and picked Tom to join him on a trip to watch the wildebeest migration.

>> Tom: They are ugly as a girl I used to date back home.

>> The safari was amazing.

>> Look at that. Look. Look? I'm seeing stuff that I had never seen, like a dream come true.

>> Probst: Survivors ready. At the challenge, Tom won immunity.

>> Probst: There we go

>> Probst: And Lex was on shaky ground.

>> Tom: They asked us after we went on the safari, I'm still irritated at Lex.

>> Probst: Lex expressed his vulnerability.

>> Lex: I know what it's like to almost be taking the "walk of shame."

>> Probst: When the votes were tallied, Lex received two. Kim Powers received all the rest.

>> Probst: The tribe has spoken.

>> Probst: It was her time to go. Five are left. Tonight the members of Moto maji will make a play (?) as they vote one more of their own out of the tribe.

>> Yeah, we have five people left here in Africa in Kenya in Moto maji camp. Five people. That's it. Started with 16. Now we are down to five. Amazing.

>> How you doing?

>> Good morning.

>> How you doing?

>> Good, how are you doing?

>> Every little thing we do now is a huge effort. We're beginning to talk more in terms now of when we're going home, we are counting the days, I think it's starting to take its toll.

>> Every night we go to sleep.

>> My arm is my fastest to go to sleep. My shoulder goes to sleep.

>> My hands.

>> I never thought it was going to be this hard. Physically, mentally, psychologically now we are so close to the end I'm exhausted. Up until the last few days I've tried hard not to think about my kids and my wife.

>> Two buckets but I can't allow myself to give into any of that until I'm finished.

>> You can't afford out here to be assisting. It has been pretty funny, we take our drinking water out of an elephant's toilet. We got an elephant disrespecting our spring. He would have picked anywhere. He put his butt right over the spring.

>> That is already covered in gnats.

>> In the water hole, relaxation. I love this spot. We come here all the time. Today we were visited by someone prior to our getting here that left us a big giant gift. It's very fresh. Very smelly. Very large. We are getting used to it.

>> Got to drink and pull your water and you got to wash, but that elephant he couldn't have picked a better spot to relieve himself in. It looked like he hadn't done his business in a couple of weeks.

>> I want to be at home with all the animals and all people but it's hard to do especially down here to the end.

>> I wonder if you drown yourself now, you are so quiet.

>> Kim Johnson washes in Elephant Creek every day.

>> I've told her: Kim, I said, you are washing where the elephants have pooped in the water; you are washing in that, washing your clothes, your face, she has yet to understand that and I've quit telling her. I left her to wash in it everyday. I keep thinking I try to smell it. See if she smells like an elephant but she don't. She has worked in it every day. I couldn't tell.

>> Okay. One foot in front of the other.

>> This stage of the game, boredom is something that has become a reality. Plus I mean frankly we've been out here 35 days. We are running out of things to talk about and things to do.

>> I've probably gotten to know the four other people left here better than some people I've known for five, ten years.

>> What time you got to put those things far away.

>> You got to put them maybe in the fire. Seriously, I think it would be good for us if we burned those.

>> Tom's feet stink perhaps the worst I've ever smelled of anyone's feet on the planet Earth. They smell so bad, he has funk down there that I've never smelled before.

>> I don't like getting so close to you.

>> Ethan is terrible. He raises hell. He wants me to move my shoes. He tells me throw my shoes away.

>> I can't stand the smell. It's going in my nose. Throw them away.

>> I can't throw them away.

>> Don't put them near my head.

>> He has a problem. I think he has a problem.

>> Sitting there enjoying our popcorn and Tom is like -- hey --

>> I'll get him. We are buddies.

>> Buddies, hell, get the hatchet.

>> A lot of people saw a chicken out. I saw my dinner out walking around and might get out of that.

>> Come here little bugger.

>> Come here.

>> They were panicking a little bit wanting to run the chicken, the worse thing you can do is panic the chicken.

>> Bring her to me.

>> The chicken kind of rocked by Tom. He is laying down half asleep. He just --

>> Got both legs, the chicken is like, got it. It was pretty impressive.

>> Don't want to -- Tom

>> Give me a bite of that.

>> They pretended to wrestle it and have a little fun, a little excitement in the day. Maybe we'll let it out tomorrow and try to catch it. Let's have some fun.

>> I think it will be a chicken pot pie.

>> We went to the tree mail expecting it was going to be challenge time.

>> Something big.

>> I like big.

>> That was a completely different kind of tree mail because you opened up the mail box and it was an instant reward. Is there something for each and every one of us here? Mail call. Teresa. Kim, and Lex.

>> From Allie.

>> The letter -- oh, oh, oh, my god <click> I've got a whole mess of letters.

>> I had leters from my wife, from my two sons. From my mother, my father. It doesn't get any better than that. It gave me what I needed to get through the next few days. It fed my body and my soul.

>> It seems like the first one I probably grabbed was from my dad because his health is not very good. Before I left, I remember telling him he better be here when I get back so I think the letter probably touched me the most because I worry the most about him.

>> Don't forget the pressure zones, so if you feel like giving up and being a puss remember that you have to be tough enough to uphold my reputation now that I'm the big dog S. That some way to talk to your dad?

>> Good to hear from them. They put their ink on this paper. They touched this paper and we can touch them. So it's really nice.

>> It was just the best. Just to hear from home was unbelieveable. It was great. My husband wrote me a poem. He is not a poem writer. Kippy is my nickname. Before I came on this he called me Survivor Kippy: There once was a girl named Kippy Grant/who never said the words "I can't."/She is gone in Kenya now;/It's hard to cover for Kippy's know-how./A mom and a wife who loves living./We are lucky you are always so giving.

>> Great poem.

>> This experience would be nothing if I didn't have somebody to go back and share it with. It definitely brought a calm and a reality to me that the game is almost over. That's where I'm going back to. Hey, wanna switch. Sure!

>> It's early today. You guys, we have tree mail. You guys ready? Reward haiku: A surprise visit/For one whose brain is sharpest/But who will claim it?

>> I cannot believe that as far out in the middle of nowhere we are are there is actually the possibility of a visit. I just --

>> A surprise visit, maybe for us to go sightseeing.

>> It doesn't say a surprise visitor.

>> Interesting.

>> Brain is sharpest.

>> Maybe we have to write a haiku.

>> Tell me what it is again?

>> A Japanese poem.

>> That is a haiku.

>> I can't sooen even say haiku.

>> Probst: All right. Today's reward challenge is not physical. Doesn't involve endurance, strictly mental. It's the word scramble. You'll have a list of 12 words. Each time you find a word circle it. Mark it off your list. Each word will intersect with at least one other word. That is the key to solving this puzzle. Once you've found all 12 words, take the intersecting letters, unscramble them, and make one English word. To help you, there is a clue tacked to the bottom of the board for the final reward. There is two parts to the reward, the answer to the puzzle will explain the first part. Second part I'll tell you about later. It's going to be a great reward. Shall we get it on?

>> Yes.

>> Probst: Let's go. Pick a board. Here we go, survivors ready? Go!

>> Probst: Lex has two. Look carefully. They are all there. Lex now has four. K.J. got one.

>> You are on the board.

>> Thank god.

>> Tom got his first one.

>> Probst: Lex in the early lead with five. Kim Johnson has two. Ethan with three. Big Tom has two. Lex with six, still in the lead. You have two. Ethan with three. Teresa still with three. Lex with nine, only three more to go. Lex has 12. He is working on his clue. Ethan is at six. K.J. up to four. Lex is spelling out his final word. Winner, Lex.

>> Yes!

>> Probst: Congratulations, my friend.

>> Thank you.

>> Going to be a great day.

>> Yeah!

>> Probst: Hey, guys, we're going to take a little walk.

>> I see a wheel.

>> I see some chrome.

>> I see some chrome.

>> Get out of town.

>> Probst: Chevy Avalanche. It's all yours.

>> Yeah!

>> When I walked around that bush and saw the big blue Chevy truck and knew it wasn't mine, I was so, like, jealous. So I, in a way a little pissed off and trying to be happy but deep down inside I wasn't that happy. It's tough. It's annoying, I don't want him to win any more.

>> Probst: Now let's get to the special visit part of this reward. You are going to have a great honor, you are going to be an ambassador of good will because, as you know, AIDS in Africa, huge problem, so we've loaded up really special cargo, hop off. I'll show what you it is.

>> Oh, nice.

>> Probst: This plus another truck load is a year's world of medical supplies. We are taking it to the hospital. It's the coolest place; this guy started it in 1961. 40 years only on charitiable donations.

>> When they opened up the back of the truck, I saw H.I.V. It was very emotional for me because my brother passed away of AIDS, so right away when I saw that it just brought me all the emotions of everything. Unfortunately 11 years ago, there was so little known about it. Today's made me very happy.

>> Probst: Let's get out of here. You are driving.

>> Lex: When I won the truck, Jeff explained to me kind of what the visit part of the reward was, and it was actually visiting a hospital in a village here in Kenya called Wamba. Our visit was going to be to deliver a year's worth of supplies especially for all of their AIDS testing.

>> Lex: I'm out here spending all this time playing this game of Survivor focusing on nothing but that, without realizing now that I haven't really thought about what the word "survivor" and what the world "survive" means. This is the perfect situation to remind me of that. It's a little hospital in this little village in the middle of Kenya, people come from all over. This is cool. Cool place.

>> There is a doctor straight ahead.

>> Good to see you.

>> Welcome.

>> Probst: Thank you, this is Lex, he has a very special delivery for you

>> Probst: This old Italian gentleman has dedicated his entire lifetime to helping people in Africa. That guy does it out of the goodness of his own heart and has single-handedly mobilized enough people to create a completely self-sufficient hospital in the middle of nowhere.

>> Test kits and other things which I know you need.

>> It's our honor.

>> Thank you.

>> My pleasure.

>> Thank you.

>> Here comes the rest of it now. Come on back here.

>> We are delivering all these medical supplies that they are in desperate need of. They are running on fumes at the hospital and we are also going to provide them with a new drug that allows pregnant women who have H.I.V. to have children, and the children have a better than 50% chance of being born without H.I.V., whereas if they didn't get this medication, they would probably be born H.I.V. positive. Got a tour of the pediatric ward which was breathtaking, heartbreaking and inspirational. You got these little kids, almost all of them orphans. I got to actually pass out toys which, you know, is always a good time. I got to play with these kids. They made me miss the hell out of my kids. You walk out of there, after spending a day, checking out the hospital, talking to the doctors, seeing all of this stuff face to face, I walked away a changed person.

>> Doctor, it was a great pleasure, thank you.

>> Thank you. See you, Lex.

>> Lex: The gift I take away from here? He planted a small seed in me and I'm going to take that home with me.

>> Today there is a little bit of animosity towards Lex. I wanted to win the truck. I had a lot of people asking me about my watch and trying to change things.

>> The second thing those of us had alliances, they never told me anybody was in it; anybody that was good is good to me. I tried to take care of and I tried to use my personal judgment on how far I thought they ought to go.

>> We don't want to get this far and have it be Lex and Tommy. I mean you have come too far this have to happen.

>> I'm absolutely trying to work a deal. With that in mind, I know all these guys don't want to come down to the threesome; they are all skeptical of each other. My dilemma at this point with my immunity at stake is to figure out which of the guys is feeling the most vulnerable. Which one is the best one to try to approach with some type of scenario.

>> If you don't eliminate one those two tomorrow, you have to eliminate one of the two next time and you have to decide.

>> Today Kim approached me and she is like you got to get Lex off. If you don't get Lex off, you are shooting yourself in the foot.

>> Hello.

>> We thought maybe you had gone out for steak dinner.

>> No. No.

>> I was gone most of the day. When I got back the vibe was thick at camp. How was it?

>> It was heavy. It was really heavy. And so we -- everyone else in the tribe was bummed about the fact they lost.

>> They have patients from Ethiopia. Somalia.

>> Everyone was nervous and no one wanted to talk about anything.

>> Anyway we got there. That is this old doctor there.

>> There was strange stuff going down. The mojo was just funky.

>> He is healthy. He has been eating normally. Been at the camp five more days than I have. He is riding on confidence. It's tough to be at the top of your game when someone else had all the other.

>> I would say it was like, if anything it was like, here we are. Joelsy.

>> I'm very vulnerable.

>> Tommy on several occasions has tried to get Lex voted off. He actually told Teresa that Lex should be the next one to go. Unbeknownstst to Lex or Ethan, he came to me and said that if I have an opportunity it would be a good thing to vote off Lex but he didn't want to know anything about it. You know what?

>> What?

>> We made an alliance, we got to stick with it. What will be will be. And I don't know no other way.

>> The other way is what we said. We get Lex off.

>> He is going to be hard to beat.

>> Yeah.

>> Because he is strong. Doesn't the thought of him winning again piss you off?

>> I came into the game with the attitude of winning the whole thing and to do it in a fair way and to do it beating the best people and going against the best head to head.

>> I don't think either of them realized how much of a threat he was. Ethan is pissed now, you know.

>> Nobody wants to do it.

>> Kim said she knows that the guys are, have got such a strong alliance she is the next to go. I'm thinking to myself, good for you, you are finally thinking.

>> You rather go against Tom.

>> He always wanted to got rid of Lex, and I said what if Lex doesn't get immunity, and she said she would do that. It's not too early to do that. I think she is waking up a little bit.

>> Ain't that nice. What the hell is it? A tisket, a tasket, I found something in the basket.

>> Look what you found.

>> Look what I found. Okay. Things are always easier second time around./You are about to find out if it's as true as it sounds./With the final four pending, you don't want to lose/Or at the tribal council, it could be you that they choose. This was in there. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I thought it was a damn snake.

>> Teresa: This immunity challenge coming up is certainly going to be the most important for me.

>> I think I did it with --

>> I don't know.

>> Teresa: I'm the last Samburu left so it would be easy for them to let me out.

>> Or maybe it's something totally different and you got to run through something twice.

>> Whatever it is I got to give it all I've got.

>> Probst: Hello, you guys can fall in. First things first, Big Tom. Give it up, baby.

>> Have to. My shoes a little large. You want to unbutton that.

>> Probst: Thank you.

>> Tom: I hate to see it go.

>> Probst: Immunity is back up for grabs. Today's challenge obviously a big one. One of the qualities required to do well in this game of Survivor is the ability to learn from past mistakes. Today you are going to get a second chance at elements from previous challenges. Some are physical, some are mental. To win it you'll have to do well at all of them. It starts with the puzzle, assemble the puzzle. Use it to make your way up to the net. You'll find a cart that contains pieces to a puzzle. Drag the cart to the form; assemble the puzzle. Make your way under the ladder control to your bow and arrow; the first person to hit their target wins immunity. This is a big challenge. Win this means that you are in the final four. You guys are all strong competitors. This is game day. Take your positions away from the start. Here we go. Immunity at stake. Survivors ready? Go! You guys are all pretty even. All four pins in. Attaway, Big Tom, you are in it. You are in it! That a way, K.J. You guys are doing great. You are all very even. Playing smart. You are thinking, not panicking. That a way, Kim. Good. Lex is done. Lex is on his last leg. There it is. Nice shot. Congratulations.

>> Yeah!

>> Probst: After a temporary vacation, it likes this home a little better. Congratulations.

>> Lex: Thank you, Jeff.

>> Probst: Immunity tonight, you are safe. The other four: somebody is going home. Give the guys the afternoon to think about it. See you at tribal council.

>> Teresa: I feel closer to Kim. I know we're going to see each other more. We're going to talk.

>> Kim: She approached me before tribal council and needed to have a heart to heart. She is the only person left from the original tribe. She is in a mess of hurt, somehow we got to where everyone is left. Sweet person.

>> Teresa: For me it's bittersweet. I know I'm going to be the next one to go unless I can think of something real quick.

>> Teresa: Watch yourself. Because even with alliances, people have their own agendas.

>> Kim: I know.

>> Teresa: I had thought of every different way I could play it; with Lex getting immunity that shot down a lot of my options and I really only had one option to go. That was with trying to get Lex and Kim Johnson to vote off Tom. When I came over to the tribe, a birdie whispered something.

>> Lex: T-bird is struggling with something. She said I need you to sit down. I have something before we go to council I need to tell you.

>> Teresa: When I was pretty sure I was gone, I thought I don't have anything to lose, I'll let him know that I was the one that put the vote against Lex.

>> Lex: She said, you know, when you got the one mystery vote, who at the time I thought might be Kelly, I was the one that cast the vote for you. The reason I changed my vote was because we left for tribal council, we met here. Somebody came up and whispered to me, "watch out for Lex."

>> Lex: Who told you to watch out for me?

>> Teresa: I can't tell you.

>> Lex: Since I hope it was Kelly, there is not more than a couple of people that it could be because you are telling me to watch my back. Did Tom tell you not to trust me? That's the only person I can think of that just ... it all fits.

>> Lex: She looked at me and wept like this.

>> Lex: I don't understand.

>> Lex: In telling her that, Tom basically was giving her a green light that I was the right person to vote for.

>> Lex: I don't get it. I also found out at that point she told me she had also been approached by Tom on more than one occasion.

>> Teresa: He said if you vote Lex off, he will be glad if you did it, but don't let me know anything of it, T. I said I'd vote him off.

>> Tom wants Lex off, but he says I can't vote him so he wants everybody else to do the dirty work for him, so he still looks like the good guy.

>> How many people on the jury know that side of him? Nobody.

>> No.

>> That's a problem. That's why I, that's why I, I have a hard time going up against him. I appreciate your telling me.

>> Thanks for telling me.

>> All right.

>> I got way more sinister.

>> Tommy is sort of, understand, singular in his thinking. He is looking after Tommy most of the time. Whatever he wants to do he does, regardless of its effect on other people.

>> Thank you.

>> Lex: Ultimately, I am responsible for myself and nobody else. It's gone to cutthroat mode. If I think of Tom ... if I think he is in a situation where he is about to stab me in the back, I'll cut his throat.

>> Probst: We'll now bring in our jury, up to four members now. Well, I've got to call attention to something I just noticed when the jury walked in, which is the shirt that Kelly is wearing. "Shameless" ... which I can only imagine is referring back to last tribal council when the whole notion of the "walk of shame" came up. Is that what you feel as a group?

>> Lex: That was actually a term that was coined a long time ago and was kind of the common term we all used around the camp anyway. It has nothing to do with that being a shameful place to be ... that there being any shame in being voted out or being out of the tribe. It was just a term we all kind of coined and used freely without thinking about what somebody might interpret it as.

>> Probst: Does it make you, Big Tom, more aware of what you are saying knowing the jury is listening or was that just -- that is not a big deal.

>> Tom: I'm not going to ... probably the big deal but everyone of them on the jury knows me. And they know if it comes through my brain, it'll come out my mouth, and I'm too old to change now. I'm not going to change for them or these or you. I'm who I am. No, I'm going to say whatever comes out and I'll stand by it.

>> Probst: Ethan, how acute are your senses now after being out with no distractions for over a month in africa?

>> Ethan: Well, you know, not as sharp as they were. Mentally, you are not as sharp and you trip over things you weren't tripping over before. I'm ... you feel the ground more than ever. You are thin, your ribs are sticking into the earth so in terms of that, but mentally I'm not sharp ... as sharp any more. I'm, you know, it's tough. It wears on you. You are tired all the time and you are hungry all the time. You, you know, so in that sense I think some of my acuteness has gone far away.

>> Probst: Teresa, you are the last of your original tribe.

>> Teresa: I was hoping you wouldn't notice that. I was hoping they wouldn't notice that.

>> Probst: Do you think they haven't?

>> Teresa: They've noticed it. You know, I feel like I was lucky to be brought into the old tribe earlier than the merge, so I got to know especially Ethan and Kim. You know, I never thought I would go to this point. I never thought I would make the final five.

>> Probst: We're going to vote in a minute. Before we do, one final question. Tom, do you have a game plan?

>> Tom: I might be the one that gets voted off tonight so you can't make a game plan until after the thing is over. I've got my bags packed like everybody else. You don't know in the game when you are going or coming. So if I'm wrong, I'll wait till it gets closer.

>> Probst: It's time to vote. K. J., you are first.

>> T-bird, you have been a good friend and it's been my pleasure. Keep that wonderful smile because you are awfully a good girl. See you around.

>> Lex: It's with a happy heart that I cast this vote for you, a really heavy heart.

>> Probst: I will go tally the votes. Once the votes have been read the decision is final. The person will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes. First vote, T-bird. It's you, Teresa. T-bird. Two for Teresa. Three votes, that's enough. No need to read the other two. You need to bring your torch.

>> Teresa: Is the fat lady singing?

>> Probst: Teresa, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.

>> Teresa: Bye.

>> Probst: Here is what the game has come down to. Four people, three days. Two immunity challenges, one survivor. You guys can head back to camp. I'll see you tomorrow.

>> Teresa (final words): This has been the absolute experience of a lifetime. I never dreamed I would make it to be one of the 16 survivors, much less be one of the five remaining survivors. It's something I will never forget. I appreciate having the opportunity to experience here and experience everything in Africa. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •